Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we completely remove the issue of duct tape from this case, does anyone else find it downright insulting to your intelligence to believe that Caylee's death might be attributed to "a tragic accident?"

In my opinion, there is no way that a mother who loves her child would not go to every length possible to seek help if there were "a tragic accident." Even to the point of knowing in her head that her child is dead, she would STILL make an effort to seek assistance just from the sheer horror and hysteria that would befall her--her heart would guide her actions.

In addition to those measly bits, I cannot fathom any mother sitting behind bars for nearly 3 years on first degree murder charges with a potential death penalty hanging over her head if the child for whose death she is being charged had died in "a tragic accident."

That mother would stand up and tell the truth, would accept her punishment (if any, given the accident theory), and would hang her head in sheer, everlasting grief.

Now, adding the duct tape back into the equation, there is NO WAY that I could be convinced that Caylee Marie Anthony's death was due to some (trumped up) "tragic accident."

I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I am far from an "idiot blogger," and cannot be led to believe something such as a "tragic accident;" the idea that CM thinks that story is going to fly is just sheer idiocy in itself.

BRAVO...BRAVO....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If it was an accident,her behavior still is very strange! Duct Taping the child & have the body in the trunk of her car?. Tension with her Mom or Dad,hatred & jealousy of her sibling, so called abuse, will not get an innocent result from the Jury. Also bagging the body & throwing it out in that horrible trash & dump certainly does not indicate a person who had an accident & is truly upset & sorry for her own treatment of her daughter. She may not get the DP, but LWOP seems the only other possibility!

So if they plan to sell the abuse by her Dad and brother I think CM should be aware that the last thing KC would want is a 68 year old male stroking her back. I understand he wants to comfort her but she was not that upset just crying quietly. It appears they want to present her one way at the cost of another. Not everyone on that jury will miss it. jmo

Agreed. and he should stop that immediately or it won't fly. Just thought of something else. Even though Cindy and George released a statement when the jury is sequestered they won't hear any denials by them if they make them (if this is the way the defense goes).

I still think this is not going to fly. People are not this stupid. The interviews show volumes about her personality. There is a time in the August 14th one where she has nothing but hatred for Cindy and that goes along with abuse also, but I just think the defense will have a very hard time with this one. But I think they will use it, because they have nothing else.

So if they plan to sell the abuse by her Dad and brother I think CM should be aware that the last thing KC would want is a 68 year old male stroking her back. I understand he wants to comfort her but she was not that upset just crying quietly. It appears they want to present her one way at the cost of another. Not everyone on that jury will miss it. jmo

:highfive:

JB claims the reason KC has gotten so much media attention is because KC is white, young and pretty, but he forgot to mention the 31 days, the smell of the car trunk, the partying, the nanny and group of friends that have vanished in thin air, lying to LE about her job and then the duct tape. Add to that her parents doing all their cameos for TV instead of staying away or just saying "no comment". Feed a fire you will get flames. And who, specifically benefited from all this media coverage in the beginning. Wasn't it the media who paid $200,000 to JB for pictures of the victum. JB wants his cake and eat it, too. Apparently the experts were paid very little if at all so where did the remainder of the money go? Wonder how much the law firm was paid for that little fraud trial and then there is the civil suit in which KC is counter-suing ZG. So I imagine the attorneys were paid for that also. So we all know there was no nanny and still KC will not drop the counter-suit. All these things have nothing to do with how she looks. It's just a strange case. Even Susan Smith eventually confessed. jmo

This DT has a love/hate relationship with the media. They claim the negative content affects their client's right to a fair trial. They speak with the same forked tongue to promote their client as being innocent. They court the media for all the free publicity for themselves. The media feeds the DT's bloated egos, and promotes the DT as the misunderstood self-sacrificing seekers of justice. Yeah, right. In return, the DT feeds stories and tidbits of mistruths to the media. All this is merely garbage in garbage out, and causes my tummy to roil and my temperature to boil. Can it get any worse than this circus. WTH happened to that cute little girl? "That little girl" named Caylee Marie.
Caylee Marie did not die due to an unfortunate (or fortunate?) accident. Caylee Marie was murdered, and we are still waiting, waiting and waiting for justice for Caylee Marie.

If we completely remove the issue of duct tape from this case, does anyone else find it downright insulting to your intelligence to believe that Caylee's death might be attributed to "a tragic accident?"

In my opinion, there is no way that a mother who loves her child would not go to every length possible to seek help if there were "a tragic accident." Even to the point of knowing in her head that her child is dead, she would STILL make an effort to seek assistance just from the sheer horror and hysteria that would befall her--her heart would guide her actions.

In addition to those measly bits, I cannot fathom any mother sitting behind bars for nearly 3 years on first degree murder charges with a potential death penalty hanging over her head if the child for whose death she is being charged had died in "a tragic accident."

That mother would stand up and tell the truth, would accept her punishment (if any, given the accident theory), and would hang her head in sheer, everlasting grief.

Now, adding the duct tape back into the equation, there is NO WAY that I could be convinced that Caylee Marie Anthony's death was due to some (trumped up) "tragic accident."

I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I am far from an "idiot blogger," and cannot be led to believe something such as a "tragic accident;" the idea that CM thinks that story is going to fly is just sheer idiocy in itself.

I totally agree. The DT uses offensive, abusive language to describe anyone who questions them, yet they proffer utterly absurd ideas and outright lies. We are stupid if we don't believe their nonsense. People do not make "tragic accidents" look like murders.

JVM is on right now.

They keep running tags at the bottom saying CNN, HLN, and Tru/IS are NOT part of the appeal!!!!

JVM is on right now.

They keep running tags at the bottom saying CNN, HLN, and Tru/IS are NOT part of the appeal!!!!

I didn't even notice that! O/T..this story about the elder abuse has been in the news here. I love love love the fact that the family took the loved one's claims seriously and hid a cam in her room.

So what do you all think of Mr Mason saying near the end of the interview that IF they have to put on a defense they will /what was that about ? anyone? its after he speaks of enjoying, revealing hypocrits and lairs, seems to me he should start with his own team

I also couldnt believe him describing kc as a really nice human being im thinking WHAT !!!!(who just likes to kill children) and steal from her sick and aged grandparents she sound like a trip to me .... not

CM has visted KC two times in jail. I do not consider him an expert on her character. :giggle:

So what do you all think of Mr Mason saying near the end of the interview that IF they have to put on a defense they will /what was that about ? anyone? its after he speaks of enjoying, revealing hypocrits and lairs, seems to me he should start with his own team

I also couldnt believe him describing kc as a really nice human being im thinking WHAT !!!!(who just likes to kill children) and steal from her sick and aged grandparents she sound like a trip to me .... not

He means they may simply challenge every piece of evidence and witness the state puts on without having any of their own.

In other words he is saying he doesn't think the SA have a strong enough case.

Thanks logicalgirl

I was thinking what does he have up his sleeve .... a plea? i totally misunderstood what he was getting at .. oops :blushing:

Exactly Cleo. But I don't think he is going to use that. He said to Jean (sp?) reporter, that a "past" murder has nothing to do with five, ten or 31 days. He is going to go for a murder was committed but not by KC.

And use George.

And this fits into the GA wanting to kill himself (Guilt) and also in line with what he told River Cruz ("an accident that spun out of control") The defense could argue that those were his words, not KC's. But what I don't get is...why would he go into the LE office claiming the car smelled like human decomp and he knows that smell, etc? Why was he so upset when people where saying Caylee was dead? Why was he trying to get her to confess BEFORE he knew the media would get ahold of the videos? Why would he work with LE to get KC to talk?

Yep, as good as the defense may sound on the surface, it is very easy for the SA to poke wholes in that.

I could see it going something like this: CA gets in a fight with KC. KC takes Caylee, but GA sees Caylee the next day so he knows she was not harmed. Caylee is with GA in the AM before he heads off to work, only KC is still asleep. Late night with the fight and all. GA yells to KC "I am leaving, keep an eye on Caylee" KC falls back to sleep. Meanwhile, she wakes up and find something has happened to Caylee. After trying to reach CA She panics, packs up her crap puts Caylee in the car with her and takes off. She drives around crying trying to think of how she will tell her very controlling mom, who just called her a terrible mom and tried to choke her and her dad who has a very bad temper and left Caylee in her care. Deciding that there is no way she can tell them the truth, she decides on plan B. I will leave permantely and never return. She is thinking, I need to find a place to stay. Goes over to see Tony with the plan to tell him what happend. Even set up where she wakes up screaming at night in hopes she can find a way to tell him. For whatever reason, perhaps previous issues with men and abondonment, she decides she can't tell him. So she needs to act like everything is normal. He wants to go to blockbuster, so she goes along. Somewhere over the course of the day with CA trying to reach her and the stress she realizes that this is not going to just go away. Comes up with the Nanny/kidnap story and sets up the scene with taping up a Caylee etc. Once she started lying she had to keep lying and so on....

Thoughts?

I thought Casey stormed out the house with Caylee after the big fight with Cindy. And was never seen again till Cindy went and found her....

I thought Casey stormed out the house with Caylee after the big fight with Cindy. And was never seen again till Cindy went and found her....

GA is on record saying that he saw them both the morning of the 16th. If we are to believe GA. Which I know is stretch.

Just goes to show how little he knows about her personality and (lack of) character. We already knew he knows very few of the facts of this case.

Why is insession trying to rehab Cheney's image as a misogynist after his comments and how he treated KB? Unbelievable.

He says in one of the clips with JC that when he was asked to take this case. He called JB, etc. they got to be friends, unfair media bias, etc. so he wanted to help with that. JB did not ask him to take the case, so who did?

Bold mine.

Geraldo?

Have to wonder what is going thru the minds of the SA right now. Are they confident, worried, angry, laughing at the DT??? Guess we'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member