17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is I have posted link after link tonight from main stream media that says he did not look injured. I'm going with them instead of one I have never even heard of.

And as we all know, mainstream media is never wrong.

I disagree with all but the judge part.

But in no way has anything came out that GZ's father has pulled any strings to help his son.

I hate when rumors are treated and talked about as fact.

I'm a stickler about that.

I am really sorry for what I said! I will 100% admit that I should not have said it... I even went and edited at the bottom of my post to make sure people understood why I posted what I said. I won't be a coward and delete what I said, but I can admit that I was wrong to say what I said in the way I said it.

I was shocked when I had read that article and I wrote the first thing that came to mind. Which I should not have done.

I guess Trayvon was not very close to his own unit or the younger boy would have heard the screaming or the gunshot or seen the police around. I sure wish one of those parents had grounded that boy and kept him home. Being suspended from school is serious business and should have been dealt with in a serious manner.

Maybe most of the bleeding was internal.

If you make me go look for the link, I will. But one of the officers who arrived on the scene said that Trayvon was bleeding from a gunshot to the chest. So he was bleeding. I don't know how much, but he did bleed out.

I guess Trayvon was not very close to his own unit or the younger boy would have heard the screaming or the gunshot or seen the police around. I sure wish one of those parents had grounded that boy and kept him home. Being suspended from school is serious business and should have been dealt with in a serious manner.

It was pretty close but maybe 13 year old was watching the game so he didn't pay attention to the commotion.

If you make me go look for the link, I will. But one of the officers who arrived on the scene said that Trayvon was bleeding from a gunshot to the chest. So he was bleeding. I don't know how much, but he did bleed out.

I don't recall anything about Trayvon bleeding. They did do CPR on him. Would they do it if there was a lot of blood?

Maybe most of the bleeding was internal.

Usually gashes anywhere on the head bleed profusely. If his head had been banged over and over on the sidewalk and he sustained any cuts from the impact then there would be blood, and most likely a lot of it.

ETA - oh wait...where you talking about Trayvon? If so, disregard my post! I thought you meant GZ.

All I can say is I have posted link after link tonight from main stream media that says he did not look injured. I'm going with them instead of one I have never even heard of.

They look like still shots from the same video to me. I guess I'll accept they're legit until proven otherwise. See how well we disagree ? We are truly amazing imo.

And yet, you didn't deny that it was stated as fact that Trayvon had punched GZ and slammed his head into the concrete...

I've never said that.

IMO that is what happened due to police reports and the lack of an arrest.

I've never seen anybody state that as fact here. I've seen that opinion given several times.

But I've never stated as fact that that is what happened.

I've said all along that there is a lot of information that is unknown.
I've stated that there is an ongoing investigation.

Opinions are just that.

Facts should be able to be linked to a source.

Is there a source that GZ's father has pulled strings to help his son?

I am really sorry for what I said! I will 100% admit that I should not have said it... I even went and edited at the bottom of my post to make sure people understood why I posted what I said. I won't be a coward and delete what I said, but I can admit that I was wrong to say what I said in the way I said it.

I was shocked when I had read that article and I wrote the first thing that came to mind. Which I should not have done.

I saw your post after saying you should have not said it.

I get that. I think I even thanked your post.

We all say things we shouldn't from time to time.

You would think that if he was punched in the face hard enough to break his nose and knock him on his butt, then have his head repeatedly smashed into the the ground to the point it opened up a gash that needed stitches, Zimmerman would have at least a little blood somewhere on him. Even if he didn't bleed on his clothes, and that is almost an impossibility, he would have wiped his bleeding nose with his hand and wiped his hand on his clothes. That is just human instinct. Plus with the type of trauma to his head that he claimed he took he is sure steady on his feet in that video. I don't care who you are, after taking that type of head trauma you will be a little uneasy on your feet for a while afterwards and Zimmerman is as steady as can be.

Also, unless Florida is different than Illinois, if somebody complains to the police about head trauma, the police have to take them to the ER to get checked out before they bring them in for questioning. This is to keep them from being sued in case the person did complain and they ignored them, then the person had a brain hemorrhage and died in custody.

Back to his clothes for a minute. I simply find it amazing that a man who was in the struggle for his life managed to keep his shirt tucked in and not seem to have a stitch of clothing out of place. Also where is Trayvon's blood? If he shot Trayvon while he was on top of him he would have gotten some of his blood on him and it would have been seen in that video.

I find really sick that some people still believe Zimmerman even after seeing this video.

For what it's worth...

I have been in dozens of violent fights, some very much life threatening. I have responded to well over a hundred others. I have had my nose broken four times (and quite a few other bones as well, for what that's worth).

A broken nose does not always bleed a whole lot. Usually, but not always. I am not an expert but it seems to depend upon how many times it's been broken before and how badly it is broken this time. Further, for what it's worth, the only time a broken nose ever incapacitated me was the time some guy blasted me in the face with a golf club, and that would have laid me out wherever it hit.

Moving along...

In my opinion, based on this police footage, it is very VERY difficult for me to accept that there was even a real fight at all, or if there was one that Zimmerman was getting pounded. Possible? Anything is possible, but I don't think so. To help put it into perspective, it's not that uncommon to see blood splatter all the way to the ceiling just from the impact of a fist into someone's face. No one pounded Zimmerman like this.

In any case, if Zimmerman were injured the police (assuming they were doing their job) would have taken photos -- I always tried to get pictures both before and after clean up. So we will see what they have if this thing ever goes to trial.

One more thing. EVERY fight is potentially life threatening. That needs to be said. The real world is not like a John Wayne movie. I say that because there are a lot of people who really do not understand this.

Again, as always, just my opinion.

I don't recall anything about Trayvon bleeding. They did do CPR on him. Would they do it if there was a lot of blood?

When officer T. Smith arrived at the scene moments later, he found Martin’s body lying face down on the grass about 70 yards from the family’s home, bleeding from a chest wound. He had $22, candy and a can of iced tea in his pockets.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/08/2684419/shooting-mystery-miami-dade-teen.html#storylink=cpy

I hate to even admit to this, but the club I bartended at, there was a shooting outside one time and two people died. One of the guys who died ran into the club and collapsed. They did do CPR on him and there was NO BLOOD. They could hear him gurgling... I believe he was drowning in his own blood... internally. I didn't work there when this happened. I quit a year earlier. But in this article, they said he was bleeding?

I was googleing for images of GZ trying to find a still shot of the back of his head.

There several witnesses on 911 calls that describe them as wrestling. There clearly was a fight of some sort that lasted several minutes at the most based on a timeline.

When officer T. Smith arrived at the scene moments later, he found Martin’s body lying face down on the grass about 70 yards from the family’s home, bleeding from a chest wound. He had $22, candy and a can of iced tea in his pockets.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/08/2684419/shooting-mystery-miami-dade-teen.html#storylink=cpy

I hate to even admit to this, but the club I bartended at, there was a shooting outside one time and two people died. One of the guys who died ran into the club and collapsed. They did do CPR on him and there was NO BLOOD. They could hear him gurgling... I believe he was drowning in his own blood... internally. I didn't work there when this happened. I quit a year earlier. But in this article, they said he was bleeding?

I am not sure how accurate that is. That might be an author's interpretation of what a chest wound should do. I don't believe there is anything in the police report about bleeding chest wound, is there? Maybe most of the bleeding was internal?

But that's article interpretation. I don't believe there is anything in the police report, is there?

I didn't see anything about TM's blood in the police report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley