- Lisa Irwin (2011)
- Haleigh Cummings (2009)
- Aliayah Lunsford(2011)
- Ayla Reynolds (2012)
Hasanni Campbell
Lindsey Baum-2009

Adding
Sky Metalwala (2012)

...Keeping these missing children in the forefront of our minds and hearts with hopes of finding them, justice for them and peace for those that loved them.

What's the "criteria" for your list? I ask because you included Lindsey Baum, who was kidnapped by a non-family member, while the other cases are where the child was most likely killed by a family member, and it was covered up. Is it just all unsolved missing child cases?

What's the "criteria" for your list? I ask because you included Lindsey Baum, who was kidnapped by a non-family member, while the other cases are where the child was most likely killed by a family member, and it was covered up. Is it just all unsolved missing child cases?

The list is confusing to me.

How does one determine the true perpretrator when some of the cases remain unsolved? In the US guilt is based on evidence to prove the case BARD in a court of law. Simply assuming guilt is not enough.

However, both of Haleigh Cummings' parents were ruled out as suspects publicly by LE.

Like Haleigh's mother, officers have publicly said he is not a suspect in his child's disappearance.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/100209558?p=3&tc=pg

IMO

So if Isa is buried somewhere due to something that happened in the family home and the family is desperately trying to keep all that covered up, you want them to continue to lie and scream for someone to find Isa and bring her home safe? Is wasting yet more resources running in a false direction a good thing to do?

Isa is most likely deceased and buried somewhere. It's important to work with what is an evolving reality. She's most likely never coming home.

At the end of the day, this is a legal family matter between police and the Celis family. This is not a case about a kidnapper who is a danger to children in the Tucson area. Public involvement is not needed in this case. If there are any doubts about this, contact the TPD and ask them if there is a kidnapper loose in the community.

I really do not understand why your posts on this case consistently contain phrases like 'no public involvement is needed' 'the public is not going to solve this case'.
I can guarantee you that in most cases POLICE solve the case using information they have received from members of the PUBLIC. That is why there is a tip line for Isabel. That is why they are giving press conferences to try to generate interest in her case.
I really am not trying to be snarky but to me it sounds like you think we should all just stay out of it.

People who were in danger because of Terri Horman: Kyron & Kane (and maybe the young daughter)

People who are now in danger because of Terri Horman: none we are aware of. Kane has a restraining order & TH has been outed for her plans, the daughter is kept away, and if TH makes a move, LE will find her.

TH hated her husband and her stepson. Who else's kids are in danger today because of TH and has LE put out a notice to the community about this danger? We're talking about kids here, not some adult she has a vendetta against.

QUOTE]

IPSO facto, if such a person MARRIED AGAIN, they might *disappear* the kiddies . . .

Exactly. The next child she 'can't stand' of whoever she hooks up with next.

I really do not understand why your posts on this case consistently contain phrases like 'no public involvement is needed' 'the public is not going to solve this case'.
I can guarantee you that in most cases POLICE solve the case using information they have received from members of the PUBLIC. That is why there is a tip line for Isabel. That is why they are giving press conferences to try to generate interest in her case.
I really am not trying to be snarky but to me it sounds like you think we should all just stay out of it.

I said LE is not asking for the public to conduct searches and has not requested the public to do anything at this point (setting up a tip line is standard). Do you know of something that is being requested? Hopefully LE will crack the case and be able to arrest the guilty person or persons and a prosecution will be successful.

I've asked what else can the public do at this point (that hasn't already been done) to aid the investigation other than demand justice and pray?

I said LE is not asking for the public to conduct searches and has not requested the public to do anything at this point (setting up a tip line is standard). Do you know of something that is being requested? Hopefully LE will crack the case and be able to arrest the guilty person or persons and a prosecution will be successful.

I've asked what else can the public do at this point (that hasn't already been done) to aid the investigation other than demand justice and pray?

I think at this point all they have asked for from the public is information. In do find it very telling that they have not asked for help with searches.
Do you think it means they have an idea of where she is?

I actually don't know the Lindsey Baum or Hasanni cases…included their names because they were posted by others earlier in the thread.

The list of names were some examples from Madeleine74's post and I added Ayla and Sky that I thought belonged in the unsolved missing/family suspicious category…

nothing more nothing less…just thought of listing them with a heart felt note to follow

I think at this point all they have asked for from the public is information. In do find it very telling that they have not asked for help with searches.
Do you think it means they have an idea of where she is?

I think TPD does not know where Isa is and to ask people to search without some kind of geographic plan would make no sense.

It troubles me that the Facebook pages providing information about Isa limit their comments to only positive ones about the family. Maybe there are people that know important information, but they won't share it without anonymity (sharing info from a fake Facebook page)? The Celis' friends' attempts to protect Rebecca and Sergio by limiting comments and distorting information like "the window screen was compromised" (instead of just stating that someone took the screen off and dented it from the inside) may have delayed or prevented justice for Isabel, IMO. :(

If anybody has any real, true information that may/will bring Isa home, they shouldn't put it on facebook, they should go straight to LE.

Personally, I'm glad comments are moderated on the facebook page. Rumors start and cause fire where there shouldn't be any if it wasn't moderated.

It troubles me that the Facebook pages providing information about Isa limit their comments to only positive ones about the family. Maybe there are people that know important information, but they won't share it without anonymity (sharing info from a fake Facebook page)? The Celis' friends' attempts to protect Rebecca and Sergio by limiting comments and distorting information like "the window screen was compromised" (instead of just stating that someone took the screen off and dented it from the inside) may have delayed or prevented justice for Isabel, IMO. :(

How do we know the window screen was taken off and dented from the inside?
Was that disclosed in the doc dumps?

I am glad they moderate that page just like they do for Sierra Lamar. People can make up fake FB page and say what they want to say without a thing to support it. If not moderated then it just becomes a mine field for rumors and gossip.

IMO

Part of demanding justice is for the public to continue to demand answers for these (and other questions):
- what are the parents doing now to find their "disappeared" daughter besides fundraisers,
- what is the fundraising money purchasing (paying for Sergio's attorney to fight CPS and LE?)
- does one of the children have a mental health disorder (mood disorder specifically bipolar) which is known for having a strong genetic link (=mom and/or dad is likely afflicted),
- do the parents have mental health disorders and/or addiction problems which have dangerous mood swings when untreated and self-treated,
- were either of the parents self-medicating with alcohol for a mental disorder (specifically bipolar disorder) when Isabel disappeared,
- why is CPS involved in their home,
- and WHERE IS ISABEL

If anybody has any real, true information that may/will bring Isa home, they shouldn't put it on facebook, they should go straight to LE.

Personally, I'm glad comments are moderated on the facebook page. Rumors start and cause fire where there shouldn't be any if it wasn't moderated.

Yes, I agree. I've seen some of this type of FB page get truly out of hand and ugly also.

How do we know the window screen was taken off and dented from the inside?
Was that disclosed in the doc dumps?

I am glad they moderate that page just like they do for Sierra Lamar. People can make up fake FB page and say what they want to say without a thing to support it. If not moderated then it just becomes a mine field for rumors and gossip.

IMO
The removed window screen was a type that was removable from the inside. We discussed how it would have been easier to get inside if the room if the screen had been cut unless you were inside the room. I have no idea which thread this discussion occurred. Please forgive.

Yes, I agree. I've seen some of this type of FB page get truly out of hand and ugly also.
If an ugly and out-of-control Facebook page would provide one clue that could help bring my daughter or your daughter home, we would not care.

Rebecca said, "Bring it on!". If she really wants a possible clue, she would tell her friends running those FB pages to let everyone freely post, IMO.

The removed window screen was a type that was removable from the inside. We discussed how it would have been easier to get inside if the room if the screen had been cut unless you were inside the room. I have no idea which thread this discussion occurred. Please forgive.

But Pen they can also be lifted up with a flathead screwdriver for instance from the outside too.

If an ugly and out-of-control Facebook page would provide one clue that could help bring my daughter or your daughter home, we would not care.

Rebecca said, "Bring it on!". If she really wants a possible clue, she would tell her friends running those FB pages to let everyone freely post, IMO.

I think you would care if they were being disrepectful and it had nothing to do with finding your child.

Imo Rebecca said 'bring it on' because she knows neither of them are involved in Isa's abduction. It had nothing to do with an out of control FB page spewing untrue things that does nothing to advance finding Isa, imo.

If someone really knew anything they wouldnt be posting it on FB trying to get attention. They would have immediately contacted TPD instead.

I remember in the Skyla Whitaker/Taylor Placker murder case there was a very popular unmodertated board going day and night on that case and if we had believe the junk that was being spewed by those who pretended to be in the 'know' we would have believed that Taylor's own father was guilty as sin and going to be arrested. The truth is that man had nothing to do with the murder of the two young girls whatsoever and the real murderer has been arrested and charged with their murders, finally.

It is no different to me than WS being a moderated site. If not the rumors and gossip would be going day and night.

IMO

I think you would care if they were being disrepectful and it had nothing to do with finding your child.

Imo Rebecca said 'bring it on' because she knows neither of them are involved in Isa's abduction. It had nothing to do with an out of control FB page spewing untrue things that does nothing to advance finding Isa, imo.

If someone really knew anything they wouldnt be posting it on FB trying to get attention. They would have immediately contacted TPD instead.

I remember in the Skyla Whitaker/Taylor Placker murder case there was a very popular unmodertated board going day and night on that case and if we had believe the junk that was being spewed by those who pretended to be in the 'know' we would have believed that Taylor's own father was guilty as sin and going to be arrested. The truth is that man had nothing to do with the murder of the two young girls whatsoever and the real murderer has been arrested and charged with their murders, finally.

It is no different to me than WS being a moderated site. If not the rumors and gossip would be going day and night.

IMO
If you contact police or a tip line, the police can find you. LE has never identified all the creeps that emailed bomb threats to a local univ. where I paid huge $$ last semester for my youngest son to attend cancelled classes.....argh!!!!. I won't post info on how these creeps successfully did this, but posting tips to FB in this manner makes it impossible for LE to track them.

People could lie all they wanted about my husband and me, but we are decent people and the truth would eventually be revealed. The same would occur for the Celis family if they have nothing sinister to hide. If Sergio and Rebecca have nothing to hide, they should let people post on Isabel's FB pages. Someone might provide a single useful tip they wouldn't call in to LE.

The development I live in, all the houses have those same type screens. When I had my windows washed mine were put back on backwards, inside out. After I started reading here, I paid attention on my walks and I would say about one third of the screens are on backwards. It's a very easy mistake to make, and it turns out to be convenient to be able to remove them from outside when washing the windows. So there is a very good chance that the screen on Isa's window was in backwards and easily removed from outside. Also, you can remove them with any type of instrument like a screwdriver even if they are on with the tabs inside.

If you contact police or a tip line, the police can find you. LE has never identified all the creeps that emailed bomb threats to a local univ. where I paid huge $$ last semester for my youngest son to attend cancelled classes.....argh!!!!. I won't post info on how these creeps successfully did this, but posting tips to FB in this manner makes it impossible for LE to track them.

People could lie all they wanted about my husband and me, but we are decent people and the truth would eventually be revealed. The same would occur for the Celis family if they have nothing sinister to hide. If Sergio and Rebecca have nothing to hide, they should let people post on Isabel's FB pages. Someone might provide a single useful tip they wouldn't call in to LE.

I'm pretty sure that's not true. Technology is definitely advanced enough today for LE to find out where someone is posting from. Maybe the LE in your son's college town were not that interested in putting in the resources/money to find the perps? But it's possible for LE to track down anyone who posts online. Also, what tip could someone have where LE cannot know their identity but would solve the case? Is the kidnapper going to post where Isabel is on FB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann