AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

The last I heard was a search organised for a couple of months ago that was suddenly cancelled.

:dunno:

Nothing since.

What is the matter with the media in Tuscon? Are they asleep?

MOO.

Rebecca and Sergio already know exactly what happened to Isa. They know all the details of the crime. That is why they have never once begged to know what happened to their daughter. :(

What they do NOT know and what is making them antsy now is how the investigation is coming along. Just what do investigators have? How much have they already figured out? Did we (meaning RC and SC) forget something and LE is onto us? They are desperate to know what LE has on them.

MOO is that LE considers them suspects and as such would not share with them any findings linking them to Isa's disappearance. Sadly, without a body it may be only blood, prints, other DNA, etc unless a witness comes forward or Isa's body is found.

It is as if the silence from LE is beginning to sound rather like a TellTale Heart under the floorboards. Maybe it will be their undoing.

So interesting that you should mention " A Tell Tale Heart" I can't stop thinking about it actually, with regard to this case- I taught it recently and thought i would post a link.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/poe/telltale.html

Thank you to this group for so many thoughtful posts.

I am so sad about Isabel. I see her sweet smiling face and I am upset she hasn't received the justice she so deserves. We will not forget you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500