FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sanfordfl.gov/index.html

When you go to the Sanford City website above you see the link below to the Trayvon Martin Investigation info. You click on it and see a few list. One of them have Burglary Reports at the bottom.

The question I have is why did the City put the Burglary Reports on a page about the Trayvon Martin Investigation?

What do burglary reports have to do with this case at all?

Who's false suspicions and delusions does it support putting those burglary reports on that page.

Trayvon Martin Investigation - Consolidated information with regard to this tragic incident.

Reports

Twin Lakes Shooting Innitial Report
Retreat Neighborhood Notification
Update 1
Update 2
George Zimmerman 911 Call History
Response to ABC News
The Retreat at Twin Lakes Trespassing Issue
Burglary Reports

I've asked this at least 3 times, who blamed Trayvon's hoodie as the "excuse" or reason for him being gunned down?

Where did this originate? TIA

I think the hoodie has become central because Zimmerman said that Trayvon was suspicious. As we come to find, Trayvon was doing nothing suspicious.

He could have only been suspicious because he was a young black male, and likely because of how he was dressed. JMO

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/index.html

When you go to the Sanford City website above you see the link below to the Trayvon Martin Investigation info. You click on it and see a few list. One of them have Burglary Reports at the bottom.

The question I have is why did the City put the Burglary Reports on a page about the Trayvon Martin Investigation?

What do burglary reports have to do with this case at all?

Who's false suspicions and delusions does it support putting those burglary reports on that page.

Trayvon Martin Investigation - Consolidated information with regard to this tragic incident.

Reports

Twin Lakes Shooting Innitial Report
Retreat Neighborhood Notification
Update 1
Update 2
George Zimmerman 911 Call History
Response to ABC News
The Retreat at Twin Lakes Trespassing Issue
Burglary Reports

It's a subliminal way of making Trayvon seem like he was doing something wrong when he was shot, when in fact he was not. Typical Sanford PD baloney.

I really don't think anyone wants to see anyone else killed including leaders of the black community. They have lost so many of their young men as it is through gang shootings. I think what people have shown with the recent rallies is that we are all capable of supporting each other when we feel an injustice has been done. And isn't the only way to get things done sometimes is to come together and let our voices be heard. Thankfully we can still do that in this country and we've proven we can do it without violence. jmo

Where are the leaders of the black community today? I've searched high and low for a statement from Al Sharpton or the Martin Family condemning the cry by the Panthers to hunt down Zimmerman and "wanted dead or alive", kill or capture him.

How is this any different than what G. Zimmerman is being accused of. Where is the outrage from the family and black leaders??

Crickets...

He's been convicted without all the facts, the public has hung him etc etc. Statements like that make me shake my head.

The police ACQUITTED him before his actual trial. The police actions are the reason this is even being discussed. He was acquitted on the very same night that he killed someone. That shouldn't happen. Anyone concerned with true justice should have a problem with that. JMO MOO IMO etc.
two wrong do not make one right.

where are the leaders of the black community today? I've searched high and low for a statement from al sharpton or the martin family condemning the cry by the panthers to hunt down zimmerman and "wanted dead or alive", kill or capture him.

How is this any different than what g. Zimmerman is being accused of. Where is the outrage from the family and black leaders??

Crickets...

great post

two wrong do not make one right.

Ignoring the first wrong also makes one look ignorant when discussing the second one.

**I am not name calling, and mean ignorant in a sense of not knowing--the true definition of the word.

Where are the leaders of the black community today? I've searched high and low for a statement from Al Sharpton or the Martin Family condemning the cry by the Panthers to hunt down Zimmerman and "wanted dead or alive", kill or capture him.

How is this any different than what G. Zimmerman is being accused of. Where is the outrage from the family and black leaders??

Crickets...

Why should they? Do they belong to the same group? This isn't some religious group with an off chute like Islam and radical Islam. Why would they want to identify with them? It is none of their business.

He's been convicted without all the facts, the public has hung him etc etc. Statements like that make me shake my head.

The police ACQUITTED him before his actual trial. The police actions are the reason this is even being discussed. He was acquitted on the very same night that he killed someone. That shouldn't happen. Anyone concerned with true justice should have a problem with that. JMO MOO IMO etc.

And neither is fair or just. But the law is "innocent until proven guilty." Not guilty until proven innocent. If LE felt they did not have enough evidence to support a conviction then they were right to let GZ go. IMO, the issue is that a thorough investigation does not seem to have taken place.

Crickets...

Where are the White leaders condemning it? Hispanic leaders? Asian leaders? The Martin family has always maintained that they do not want ANY violence at all! Do they have to get in front of a microphone every time some idiotic statement is made?

Ignoring the first wrong also makes one look ignorant when discussing the second one.

**I am not name calling, and mean ignorant in a sense of not knowing--the true definition of the word.

You have to admit, it is hypocritical to "protest" vigilante justice with vigilante justice.

the police is wrong on how it was handled and much time has been lost to get all the right information recorded.
Sadly they have done this with several cases named Anthony, Anna Nicole, Hyghlly Summer (spelling).
YES WE HAVE TO STOP LETTING LE GET AWAY WITH DOING IT WRONG.
This does not need an Al Sharpton who creates the attention of groups like these (Hate Groups)
Nor do I have any regard for Shrpton his Taiwana Brawly Case of years ago was all made up so he can get publicity.
As it also has been mentiond by another poster, Where is he and where is TM family DEMANDING there be no violence in this case?????

It is not ignorance - it is mega negligence on more than one side.

MOO

You have to admit, it is hypocritical to "protest" vigilante justice with vigilante justice.

Of course it is hypocritical but more important it is probably illegal and these people will be arrested for it I bet. All 8 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus