2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

Is that the same hole in the blanket in both photos? Hole is mid-lower-left of blanket in evidence photo and bottom-right of blanket DC is holding up. You can see the leaves through the hole. Looks like it to me. Anyone else?

There were only two blankets found at the remains site: the blue Winnie the Pooh and the pink Koala blanket. I do not recall seeing a hole in the Winnie the Pooh blanket, so the blanket depicted in the photos I posted has to be the other blanket.

Thank you harmony2!! Does anyone remember how much area each square in the grid represents?

Thanks for these past few posts, going in the right direction, IMO....Reality is setting in on me that maybe these people, DC, the A's, JB, could have really known that body was there and DC stood in her presence and then left her there.
Of course I knew all along that this was nefarious, but the ugliness of it is sorta getting to me this morning.
Maybe if DC had said that he went down there on a whim, like JW, or KW or GSt.J...but he didn't say that, he said some lady with a questionable background, from Virginia, told him to go there. Tangled webs, they're-a weavin' away...

BBM

I noticed that both blankets (one in evidence and the one DC is poking around) both have a hole in them. So could be. It's at the 5:18 mark.

Also I noticed Hoover pans down at the 4:36 mark and films what appears to be a black bag on the ground near a tree trunk. He then pans up and DC is quite a few feet in front of him.

4:36 mark does not look like the black bag to me. I do not see a tree trunk, only leaves and sticks and the bag looks too flat, and no white round bag hoop.

Thank you harmony2!! Does anyone remember how much area each square in the grid represents?

I found the answer on the grid itself. Each square is 4X4. So it looks like the pink blanket would be, at most, 10 to 12 feet from the bags.

im sorry this is ot, but i just noticed in the above grid , it shows the locations of the letters and shirt collar as being very far from where the rib bones are. How would the shirt be so far away from the rib bones?? again sorry for the ot

im sorry this is ot, but i just noticed in the above grid , it shows the locations of the letters and shirt collar as being very far from where the rib bones are. How would the shirt be so far away from the rib bones?? again sorry for the ot

Animals. :(

I found the answer on the grid itself. Each square is 4X4. So it looks like the pink blanket would be, at most, 10 to 12 feet from the bags.

I did not make that grid. Therefore, I am not sure how accurate the grid is. I first saw it in one of the threads here. Later, I ran across it again when someone posted a photobucket account that had alot of evidence photos in it .

This is the photobucket account it was in:
page #23
http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=140

How have I missed that LE took a rug from the porch :waitasec:

IIRC that item was in the search warrant obtained by LE the day Caylee's remains were found and they beelined back to the Ants to get more items.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED 2009.09.04. #2

From Steadychick's links:

pink blanket from remains site

pinkblanketfromscene.jpg

Dominic Casey manipulating blanket at remains site

DominicCasey-pinkblanket.jpg

map of evidence at remain’s site

crimescenemap.jpg

WOW! Great sleuthing.

WOW! Great sleuthing.

Can't hardly stand to say this...but if anyone of the A's has anything to do with the remains...the whole case is open and slam dunk shut. They should also be charged...and this whole thing needs to put to rest for the sake of that poor baby...

Unless I see the records showing otherwise, I do not believe this lady. I think Dom was on at least one of his phones that day with Cindy. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH857JuYN2g[/ame]

I bet Verizon coughed up the records for SA..........

Don't you think it's odd how when asked to prove something it appears that phone records are hard to get a hold of ?

Yes, there were a lot of searches in various wooded areas, but CA references a 4 month lapse since Caylee went missing (meaning 5 months to the rest of us)...and this appears to be after KC went to jail for good.[/

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU[/ame]QUOTE]

What gets to me is it just seems so set up. The THREE pavers at the remains site and the THREE pavers at the vacant house. Not sure why I keep thinking of Lee, but I think he is the one, maybe/probably who was sent out there by Cindy to find the remains. He is the one who put the pavers there as a marker.

So sending DC out there as a pawn searching near the exact spot that the body is eventually found, and then being able to say, well it wasn't there earlier in November, means someone set poor KC up..

Pretty strange one of the biggest arguments we keep hearing from the Defence and their followers is... oh but that area was searched in blah blah blah (add the date) and there was no BODY!!

That doesn't work for me.

DC was operating on specific directions and instructions, so to search a couple of specific nearby places and suggest nothing was located in November ... only for the remains to be found VERY close a month later does not work. Questions would be asked.

Of the 1,000's of places Caylee could have been, for someone who was hired to search for a LIVE Caylee to be searching for remains in only 2 specific places across 3 days and one of those places happens to be <100FT was where she was found is hinky.

If the person was a searcher, such as TES it can work but not for DC. I don't think the A's planned to use this as proof of absence or later dumping ---- especially when you factor the entomology. Impossible.

That doesn't work for me.

DC was operating on specific directions and instructions, so to search a couple of specific nearby places and suggest nothing was located in November ... only for the remains to be found VERY close a month later does not work. Questions would be asked.

Of the 1,000's of places Caylee could have been, for someone who was hired to search for a LIVE Caylee to be searching for remains in only 2 specific places across 3 days and one of those places happens to be <100FT was where she was found is hinky.

If the person was a searcher, such as TES it can work but not for DC. I don't think the A's planned to use this as proof of absence or later dumping ---- especially when you factor the entomology. Impossible.

I understand where you're coming from cyberborg. I swing between CA setting DC up, getting him to search where she knew the remains were, hoping either:

1. that the remains would not be discovered before she had the chance to do something or get someone to do something with them,

2. or, if they were found before she had the chance to do that something (hopefully not though) then she had some proof that there wasn't anything found in November '08 in the woods..

Or.... more likely than not, DC was made fully aware of where Caylee's remains were. His job, maybe to determine how they could move her to another location (ie: abandoned house). It's hard not to believe that he did NOT see her remains, but didn't expect them to be scattered everywere, as they were. Huge problem I imagine them saying!

What Was DC Supposed to Do with the Remains?

The following is PURE SPECULATION on my part....

CA sends DC out to Suburban Drive to try to locate the remains of Caylee. I don't think KC told anyone anything...I think the speculation that remains were there were based on other comments by KC similar to "she is close to home" that they zeroed in on from the letters Baez was delivering. There were certainly more than a few people who suspected this property as possible dump site early on, and KC comments (thinking she was so clever) may have solidified this thought in CA

The plan is for DC to relocate the remains "bag", which they ASSUME is going to be an intact, sealed bag, and relocate to the abandoned house property that is tied to a Gonzales family (see AZLawyer posts). I think CA thought this would be the perfect way to implicate a ZFG.....remains eventually found on property of Gonzales family....gives credence to KC statements from beginning. ZFG once again becomes Suspect # 1.

Shortly thereafter, an "anonymous tip" is supplied to LE concerning abandoned property location....intact remains bag is located, Anthony's can now proceed with funeral arrangements, and strong defense for KC is established. Mission accomplished.

DC was given information about the remains bag, but all involved in this scheme assumed the bag would be completely intact and did not anticipate that animals has destroyed and scattered remains.

DC arrives at Suburban with Hoover, maps and graphs in hand,knowing full well that JH is in possession of video camera. It may have been part of the plan to videotape the Suburban location AFTER the intact remains bag was moved, to later present video evidence that bag was NOT at Suburban ever.

But BIG PROBLEM....DC arrives and discovers exactly what RK eventually found (bag with skull) but immediately realizes this plan is NOT going to work as bag is NO LONGER intact and he cannot guarantee that ALL remains can be moved to new location. How is he going to find EVERY piece of evidence and remains, so he panics... places phone call...."Oh sh&&T! Big trouble.....the bag is NOT intact!" There is NO way this original plan can be pulled off.

Panic ensues....

I am very curious as to whether it is possible that Nejame heard rumors or a comment that CA/GA may have been involved in something like this, and immediately issued his resignation statement. Just very curious as to the timing and his statement. He is such an aboveboard kind of guy and I truly believe his intentions were for the benefit and wellbeing of the Anthonys, and if he even suspected that they were in any way involved in trying to manipulate evidence against KC (recall his resignation statement where he states re: the defense of KC)

This is an excellent post! It covers all the bases and is a very logical possibility!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back