trial thread: 5/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor EJ she is falling for this cops ploy LOL Where is her lawyer???????????????

So the gist of this case is TS just told EJ to put down another name on the adoption papers? Is that it? and you get how many years for this crime?

The forgery charge is because she actually filled out the court paperwork. And she is also charged with custodial interference. I am not sure what the length of time she can get for either or both of those charges. My guess is probably not enough.

Poor EJ she is falling for this cops ploy LOL Where is her lawyer???????????????

EJ is trying trying to save her own neck. She actually has 2 lawyers in the room with her during this tape.

Criminals are not very smart to begin with. Its amazing at what they will fall for or think they can talk their way out of.

Very familar with the tricks they play and its been deemed legal and called a pretext but if you lie to the cops its a whole other ball game LOL they just crack me up. i wouldnt open my mouth in a traffic ticket case i would hire a lawyer but i worked for one and saw what happened to so many people its just really sad. Some cops are good some are just out for points and power.

So the gist of this case is TS just told EJ to put down another name on the adoption papers? Is that it? and you get how many years for this crime?

No Tammi wrote false info on the papers herself. She just lied and tried to blame EJ until it became obvious she was lying and then she admitted it. Forgery is a class 4 felony.

Very familar with the tricks they play and its been deemed legal and called a pretext but if you lie to the cops its a whole other ball game LOL they just crack me up. i wouldnt open my mouth in a traffic ticket case i would hire a lawyer but i worked for one and saw what happened to so many people its just really sad. Some cops are good some are just out for points and power.

There is more. She is also charged with custodial interference. She made every effort to keep Gabriel from Logan's custody. She wanted Gabriel for herself. The forgery is because she wrote phoney legal information on the petition.

I assume it's one of her lawyers helping her prepare for the call.

Her attorney is in the room - said in the background that she will talk to EJ's grandpa and tell him to stop talking to TPS.

TS's emotions seem a little forced at the moment.

I think TS was getting to emotional and that is why they are taking the break early. Oh I may be wrong it may have been a juror that had an issue??? I hope TS's emotional displays are not persuading the jurors.

another juror issue?- they are down to one alternate now

one of the jurors tried to make a run for it-

:floorlaugh: I dont blame the juror I would try to escape as well. At least I can mute the computer and walk away. They are held hostage there.

So on Vinnie's show im listening to a call EJ has made to TS and she says the call will not be recorded but ofcourse it was and now she is setting up or attempting to set up TS to answer her questions? Is that right? What was the " I used another person id# so the call cant be recorded?

Why did EJ go to San Antonio if TS didnt even know about it?

Well If I were the defense the 1st thing I would want that jury to hear was which made up story did the cop tellLOL if not for anything other than to point out the cop just made a freudian slip and both women had motives but the one who signed that document I would think would be on the hook. I guess TS thought at the time that EJ didnt know for sure who the dad was? or maybe what? Is she deliberately trying to edge out Logan at that point?

What happens if they lose another juror and have no alternates left? They are so close to the end of the trial would they continue on with no alternates? If so could that be an appellate issue?

Im gonna jump out here and say she is going to get a NG just from what ive heard EJ say today, if the kid is dead any false paperwork is moot at this point or I bet this is what will be going through the jurors heads.

Thats my bet.

Im gonna jump out here and say she is going to get a NG just from what ive heard EJ say today, if the kid is dead any false paperwork is moot at this point or I bet this is what will be going through the jurors heads.

Thats my bet.

If Gabriel is dead, it's partly due to TPS's interference with Logan's rights, so charges against her would not be moot. IMO

What happened to the juror? I missed it.

Sounded like the juror felt faint, because Kim talked about her having a cold compress and sitting down recovering - but that the juror wants to continue today.

If Gabriel is dead, it's partly due to TPS's interference with Logan's rights, so charges against her would not be moot. IMO

that is the part im not familar with is where was Logan at all this time? Did TS know he wanted the kid? from the get go?

that is the part im not familar with is where was Logan at all this time? Did TS know he wanted the kid? from the get go?

That's part of the issue. TPS claims that Logan agreed to the adoption at first, and then changed his mind because of his dad. Logan didn't even know about the Smiths or their plans for adoption until EJ tried to get him to sign papers. He even planned on filing for sole custody on the 17th, but testified that he and EJ had sex the night before court, so he changed his mind and asked for joint custody instead.

The CPS worker even told TPS that Logan wanted Gabriel and told her to stay out of it, yet 4 hours later, TPS is taking EJ down to the courthouse, filling out those papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley