Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'll go back and see if I can find her last name if the hinky meter's are up

Yes, I'll go back and see if I can find her last name if the hinky meter's are up
Ashley Rice. And yes, I agree wrt the hinky meter bit.

DD, a couple of thoughts about your post. I thought that it was Chris' hair as well. But that is public knowledge, so it could be something else.

Someone killed Chris and IMO the security guards should be looked at closer. Chris' GF is a major drama queen and trouble maker. I could see her, just for ****s and giggles, stirring up trouble between the guards and Chris. It's documented that she did the same thing between a bartender and her ex-bf. The guards could have been wanting to teach Chris a lesson and it went too far.

I completely agree. Additionally, since Chris suspected Ashley of taking $100 out of his wallet the day before (according to a friend of his), and given the statements of her coworkers, I am guessing she is a "party" girl who likes her cocaine.

I also wanted to add that I worked at a bar for a couple of years, and the male workers are often very territorial over their female coworkers and vice versa. There is often such a charged atmosphere full of flirting, booze, etc. For them to kick Chris out or not let him back in, when Ashley was still inside and the bouncers knew their connection, is very troubling to me. And leads me to believe that Ashley is a manipulator who flirted with men to get what she wanted and for some reason, she didn't want Chris back in the bar.

Just too cozy of an arrangement between the bar being where she worked ( but was off that night), she decided to wear an off duty cops uniform for a costume..while he and his friend turn out to be the security for that said building the bar is in..and to top it off a wait staff person is keeping track of the number of drinks that Chris had that evening. Sounds to me like they only wanted him to consume a certain number of drinks and then the drug goes into one of the drinks and then he is cut off and pitched out. Then the security cop takes Ashley home. But when her friend comes home ..she gets gets scared due to sounds she heard and she leaves the house.

Alright, I guess we have to give AR another exam- Is her data on thread #1?

Blink, I saw this today and thought of you. Your request to ask me to consider the young man's death last month immediately came to mind. I have been working on a big project at work and have not been on web-sleuths in a while. I will read this full discussion when I have a chance.

RIDLEY TOWNSHIP — There was something about the apparent drowning of a 24-year-old man in a shallow creek behind Bootlegger’s Bar in Woodlyn earlier this year that didn’t sit right with veteran Detective Sgt. Scott Willoughby......

http://www.delcotimes.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/Daily;jsessionid=QCfKLgGFPcvm2kpYZPzbGGGLV1YCL3kyGY3JggK5X4F8gldxPjZ0!1663208313?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_article&r21.pgpath=%2FDCT%2FHome&r21.content=%2FDCT%2FHome%2FTopStoryList_Story_2001797

Blink, I saw this today and thought of you. Your request to ask me to consider the young man's death last month immediately came to mind. I have been working on a big project at work and have not been on web-sleuths in a while. I will read this full discussion when I have a chance.

RIDLEY TOWNSHIP — There was something about the apparent drowning of a 24-year-old man in a shallow creek behind Bootlegger’s Bar in Woodlyn earlier this year that didn’t sit right with veteran Detective Sgt. Scott Willoughby......

http://www.delcotimes.com/WebApp/ap....content=/DCT/Home/TopStoryList_Story_2001797

Thanks Indi- glad to have you, Tony is also on the possible vics in PA thread.

http://www.delcotimes.com/WebApp/appmanager/JRC/Daily;jsessionid=QCfKLgGFPcvm2kpYZPzbGGGLV1YCL3kyGY3JggK5X4F8gldxPjZ0!1663208313?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_article&r21.pgpath=%2FDCT%2FHome&r21.content=%2FDCT%2FHome%2FTopStoryList_Story_2001797

I'm sure it's just a coninkydink that the bartender of the Bootlegger's Bar and Grill in Fayetteville, NC, 32 yo Anthony J. Rivera, disappeared after leaving his shift at 2:00 A.M. on 11/21/2007. He's missing but his vehicle was found on 11/27/07 on Cedar Creek Road.

This is getting scary, IMHO.
fran :(

I'm sure it's just a coninkydink that the bartender of the Bootlegger's Bar and Grill in Fayetteville, NC, 32 yo Anthony J. Rivera, disappeared after leaving his shift at 2:00 A.M. on 11/21/2007. He's missing but his vehicle was found on 11/27/07 on Cedar Creek Road.

This is getting scary, IMHO.
fran :(

That's weird. How did you find that out? Do you have a link?

Bootleggers is the name of the Bar Tommy Both went missing from in PA- wtf??

I know, but I would like to find out how and where fran got that info about Anthony.

Thank you. It's not the same Bootleggers. The bootleggers Tommy dissapeared from is in PA. and the one Anthony disappeared from is in NC.

I could not tell from that article if his disappearance is related to the first 3? Did not think so, but strange layout

Hello everyone,

I've been working with the "Footprints" list and trying to run down the victims' family religious affiliations. Basically I'd look up the hometown, find an area newspaper and search for the obituary.
Here's what I have so far:

Catholic funerals
Josh Szostak
Abel Bolanos
Nick Rossini
Lucas Holman
Patrick Kycia
Adam Falcon
Chris Olberding
Jaren Dion
Michael Noll
Chris Jenkins
Trevor Hoheisel
Ryan Getz
Anthony Skifton

Catholic memorial service (missing)
Brian Carick

Protestant funerals
Scott Radel
Josh Snell
Chad Sharon
Craig Burrows
Nathan Kapfer

Baptist
Christopher Melancon
Ryan Katcher
Brian Welzien
Jeffrey Geezey

Christian non-denominational, Rabbi presided
Wade Steffey

Nonsectarian
Matt Kruziki

I haven't found information on Josh Guimond and Max Walker yet (among others), but note that they attended Catholic universities. Chad Sharon and Nathan Kapfer are listed above as having Protestant funerals, but they also had attended Catholic universities.

Nurse in da haus and she is going advanced!!! (for the smilies alone: :banghead::loser::croc::truce::dance::doh::hand::liar::angel::woohoo::clap:

IS THAT A BUZZKILL OR WHAT?!!!!

No....SERIOUSLY NOW.....

I AM COMPLETELY TANKED THAT PA COPPERS ARE GOING TO REOPEN THEIR CASE (CASEes after the first one is reopened and after consultation with the infamous dicks (lol ss you are welcome lol), the PA LE may be willing to open EVEN MORE cases...or at the least....snoop around to see if any drownings in the area fit.

IT SEEMS THAT SOME DO.... OR THAT SO MANY DO THAT OUR COLLECTIVE AMERICAN HEADS ARE SPINNING. THAT OUR COLLECTIVE RATIONALE AND PREVIOUS mo'S THAT WE MAY HAVE STUDIED MAY POSSIBLY NOT BE APPLIED TO THIS CASE.

So now here we sit with alleged serial killer pods running amok. What should we do? Supposedly the dicks (again lol SS), know WHY the concentration of deaths has been in the LaCrosse area. They have not released it...They are good, procedure~abiding cops that, despite retirement, know where a lead is and how to follow and develop it (THANKYOU GANNON ET AL!!!!! ).

See next post for some (non~`clogging) perceptul surveys (and they are loose so don't expect the love boat made out of the hull of a castor bean LOL...just kidding..........DAMN! caN you tell that I am nervous and afraid of a WBS rejection of my theory!!!!

more to follow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member