UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Posters:

Please stay on topic.

And please do not include in your posts statements that wish harm comes to someone.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

Josh earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. Throughout his
college years he received some of the highest honors available, including Phi Theta Kappa, Magna *advertiser censored* Laude, and repeated placement on the President’s List. He also enjoyed people, electing to participate in many social
activities, including among others: public speaking, campus politics, drama
productions
, and writing for the campus newspaper.

Wow - public speaking & drama productions....who would have thought? </end snark>

http://www.joshpowellrealtor.com/about/AboutJoshPowell.aspx

From where I ask? No mention of the University/or College from where the accolades came from.... :banghead:

I just looked at his source code for the site. He used a very common microsoft web page generator. I am not real worried now about his computer skills being such that he could truly hide his tracks. Just sayin..

I am puter geek as they say. Female here although an oddity in my field. Yes, his tracks show no sophistication at all. My expertise is in Linux. What makes me different? I know more than they do, that's all.
...hangin' with the Big Boys

I predict one surfaces in...4 days. Feel free to post your own guesses, but something tells me one will surface.

I give it till Monday. I am thinking lots of stuff is going to happen over the weekend.

He suddenly decides to take the tiny kids camping overnight in winter, in Utah, when he has to be at work the next day? Unless he went way down south, most of our campgrounds are closed at this time of year. I hope he was dumb enough to take his cell phone with him.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8965718

(snip)

Cox says Susan and Josh had a friend over for dinner Sunday evening. He says around 5 p.m., Susan said she wasn't feeling well and went to lie down.
Neighbors say that's when Josh took their two boys, who are 2 and 4 years old, sledding. They say a friend saw Josh back at the home at 8:30 p.m. Cox says Josh reportedly took the kids camping overnight Sunday night, but police have not confirmed his whereabouts.

This is pure speculation on my part, but that Susan wasn't feeling well and went to lie down aroud 5pm makes me suspicious that Susan was poisoned by her husband with something he put in her dinner. Then he went back later to take her and dispose of her. If that is the case I hope she was gone before he disposed of her, and I pray that she never knew what was happening. This sounds to me like a case of premeditated first degree murder. JMHO

I can't find any record for the accolades...I am thinking he is not all that bright.

there IS a record of all who graduated Magna, and Summa *advertiser censored* laude.

We have NO record of him at any accredited college, or university in the US.

Are they Mormon? Might give some different directions to look.

there IS a record of all who graduated Magna, and Summa *advertiser censored* laude.

We have NO record of him at any accredited college, or university in the US.

I am having Mark Hacking visions... Maybe Josh moved here after that happened? Or maybe he is just that stupid to try the same crap Hacking did.

I predict one surfaces in...4 days. Feel free to post your own guesses, but something tells me one will surface.

Having taken a quick trip past Josh's realtor site, I'm going to have to disagree with the mistress theory and go with financial trouble/dirty business deals. I'm not seeing a charmer here; he fancies himself a wheeler-dealer. He sounds way too self-involved to waste time with a lover...(hookers sound more likely to me, he'd get a thrill out of paying for it...control issues and all.)

I would be interested to know if he involved her in his realty business or kept her out of it entirely...How much did she know?

Financial motives...didn't want to let her leave with "his" kids and have to pay child support?...how is their life insurance situation?

I think he planned this for awhile, and used his "high quality resources" to scope out a place in the wilderness to ditch the body. Probably went there and "prepared" a place to put her well in advance.

Jmo
Susan

I hope LE took those two fans and dusted the plugs for fingerprints........

Let me guess--NO fingerprints on the fans

And, what does that say?

Someone on NG (really dislike her!), from LE just said that they can't imagine anyone, BUT husband would be suspect!
In this case, soo very true! what a weiner, TB, liar, murderer.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/12/11/mystery-in-utah/

Mom of 2 vanishes from own home
28 year old mother of 2 Susan Powell was last seen Sunday night inside her home in West Valley City, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City. Susan&#8217;s husband, Joshua Powell, and their 2 children were also believe to be missing at the outset, but later returned home Monday afternoon. Joshua Powell reportedly told cops that he decided late Sunday night to take the children on a late night camping trip. Powell allegedly says he saw Susan sleeping in bed around midnight Sunday when he left the house with the kids. Powell has told local media that he would go on these late-night camping trips with his children frequently, he would get them out of bed, and take them out to camp out and make s&#8217;mores.

Just now following Susan's thread. So Josh took their 2 & 4 year old boys camping at 12am to check out a generator and to make smoers....came home and Susan was missing....yeah right! I don't believe it for a second. My guess is that Josh knows exactly where his wife is...because he put her there! When will this madness stop? Why do these guys keep thinking they can kill their wife and not get caught? I'll eat my laptop if this guy isn't guilty as sin of murdering his wife.

IIRC he was to start a NEW JOB on MON. and missed his first day.
Money troubles? and was she pregnant again? 2 and 4 year olds.......
ready for another?
IIRC they were in counseling according to NG show

Do not know if this will help in the search for Josh education etc - but these are the areas he has lived in, middle initial is S. and he appears to be 36 or 38 yrs of age

WEST VALLEY, UT
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
PUYALLUP, WA
SEATTLE, WA

4 year olds can talk....wonder what the little one is saying???
Though he may of just slept through everything..........and only remembers
the smores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members