GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were rumors first thing after it happened that someone saw her dragged across the lawn. Then others discounted the rumor. It was in more comments on original articles, but they disappeared when the original articles disappeared. We are not really sure now, as no one will confirm that this was true.

I know and I waited all day, watchn for anything. Where could she be?

Thanks so much for the input here. An experienced eye is always welcome!

What do any locals think about some volunteer searches being carried out? Would people be likely to help?

I thnk the terrain is...at this point and time dangerous icy on most mornings of late so untrained people could be injured. National guard should come in, IMO.

You're right they did. If they have said it's not an abduction, but search intensely for her, does that leave us with only one sad conclusion?

Maybe a Good Samaritan picked her up and she was in bad shape and is recovering? Not likely I know but I always try to hope.

I got 1190 too, but it was a mobile home for sale. I could see it wasn't the same as the one in the video though. Something a bit weird seems to happen with searches for the name of the park....or something.

In the video, there are trees, a fence and a lampost (I think) right by Holly's home. I just couldn't see a home with a fence in the right position and/or the home.

FWIW... I had difficulties finding the exact location on maps of Holly's home, too!

I believe the location of her home is on the cusp of a few cities and, possibly, counties...

So the google maps sent me in quite a few directions...

Could this be part of the confusion we are having?

:dunno:

So what we Hv here is most likely then not an abduction, someone is lying. Why did mom feel the need to " check" on her? I get that this was their schedule but that is NOT what her mother first said she first said she went to check on her, that leads me to ask why and what are we not being told? Was she hvn issues w live in boyfriend!?

FWIW... I had difficulties finding the exact location on maps of Holly's home, too!

I believe the location of her home is on the cusp of a few cities and, possibly, counties...

So the google maps sent me in quite a few directions...

Could this be part of the confusion we are having?

:dunno:

Hv u all done google earth or just maps? Before I go further..

I did google earth. but I got what I posted before which doesn't look like her place.

So what we Hv here is most likely then not an abduction, someone is lying. Why did mom feel the need to " check" on her? I get that this was their schedule but that is NOT what her mother first said she first said she went to check on her, that leads me to ask why and what are we not being told? Was she hvn issues w live in boyfriend!?

Her mom would check on her. They talked every morning, even since her mom retired and they were not driving to work together daily. They were very close. Her mom thought she was still in bed with a cold. If anything, she probably was worried she overslept. Holly and her mom are VERY close. They live near each other, drove to work together for years, and are extremely close.

The police have been questioning people, searching, including with dogs and helicopters. They believe there was foul-play and have listed her as missing-endangered. I'm not sure what criteria they use to classify as an abduction, but sometimes there are technicalities with their terminology.

There is no one at all who thinks she was having any kind of issues with her bf. I have asked around, and everyone said they got along great. He has a solid alibi, according to reports I have heard.

Thanks so much for the input here. An experienced eye is always welcome!

What do any locals think about some volunteer searches being carried out? Would people be likely to help?

There were people searching the nearby fields the same day and the following weekend.
I know others have been driving around looking for anything odd.

The police had dogs and helicopters, and a good number of police, searching the Saturday after she disappeared. So, unfortunately, I'm not sure what is left to search.

I was just about to post a pic as I had found a home with the tree, the fence....there are no fields nearby though, so it's the wrong one.

The link doesn't work for me - probably because I'm on a tablet.

If you go to maps.google.com, and search on 1190 Grange Road, Wescosville PA, that will get you to the park.
You can even do a street view throughout the park.

There are fields all around the park, actually, including on the other side of Grange Road.
It is bordered on one side by Faust Auto Parts, which is actually a large junk yard car-graveyard.
There are just far to many places there to hide.... ugh I don't want to think about that. :(

If I have the home right, I think it would have been such a brazen abductor to force Holly past all those homes to the fields. I think they must have had a car.

Or they called Holly and she went out to meet them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 55
If you go to maps.google.com, and search on 1190 Grange Road, Wescosville PA, that will get you to the park.
You can even do a street view throughout the park.

There are fields all around the park, actually, including on the other side of Grange Road.
It is bordered on one side by Faust Auto Parts, which is actually a large junk yard car-graveyard.
There are just far to many places there to hide.... ugh I don't want to think about that. :(

It is definitely a junkyard and not a used car dealership, where the vehicles would be locked? It is huge and stretches to the other side of the highway too. Very, very worrying because there are a lot of vehicles with a lot of trunks there.

I can't see the settlement ponds mentioned earlier, but I noticed a creek off to the right but I could not trace it back all the way to the park. Do you know if it runs anywhere near, and how deep/fast/overgrown it is if so?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 46
If I have the home right, I think it would have been such a brazen abductor to force Holly past all those homes to the fields. I think they must have had a car.

Or they called Holly and she went out to meet them.

There were signs of struggle in the house, and the back door was left open, so I doubt she was called out.

If you zoom out a little from the park, you will see that the park is bordered by fields, in addition to the fields across Grange Road.

It is true that with so many homes so close, it seems like someone would have seen something. This is why I keep wondering if a neighbor was involved, so she might not have been taken far.

It is definitely a junkyard and not a used car dealership, where the vehicles would be locked? It is huge and stretches to the other side of the highway too. Very, very worrying because there are a lot of vehicles with a lot of trunks there.

I can't see the settlement ponds mentioned earlier, but I noticed a creek off to the right but I could not trace it back all the way to the park. Do you know if it runs anywhere near, and how deep/fast/overgrown it is if so?

It's a junk yard - the kind of place totaled vehicles go to rest.

I'm... not actually sure about water, unless it is something you can't see from the road.

We are assuming that someone had entered her home and somehow took her or forced her to go with her. Yet, let's not forget that LE said this was not an abduction.

Do you have a link where le has ruled abduction out?

Has anyone come forward that saw her drop her son off at the bus stop?

Do you have a link where le has ruled abduction out?

I was able to find an article from 11/25/13 which states...
According to Gober, police have not classified Grim's disappearance as an abduction at this time, but neighbors believe she was taken against her will.

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...ears/-/132502/23159272/-/8i1rjaz/-/index.html
Connect with us! Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

That's a bit different than "ruled out". I'll keep looking...

The article was updated on 12/2/13 and it states the same information as above...
http://www.wfmz.com/lifestyle/healt...en/-/21959052/23230778/-/uhgfy9z/-/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993