AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seing how involved TPS is with the internet with blogging, websites, MS and FB and always promptly replies to posts on her wall, it becomes clear that she spends a huge amount of time on the net and probably has a good sense of finding her way around (no doubt she's lurking here) My guess is that she met EJ online and arranged to meet at an airport. I highly doubt she went up to a stranger holding a baby and asking how she could help just because the lady (EJ) is crying.
As for EJ's getaway, I believe that the Smith's paid for much of it always keeping in mind that eventually that little boy will be hers to 'adopt' so why not help this young mother out? There seems to be no shortage of money considering the huge brand new house they built and live in. Noone on an average salary can afford a house like that.
What is JS occupation?

WalMart will have the whole credit or debit card # and the time and date of the purchase down to the minute. Wonder if they'll still have the surveillance videos?

I'm looking at a receipt from Walmart that I had used my debit card for purchases and it only has the last 4 digits of my card on it. Walmart's computers have a record of every card I've ever used and they know I used the debit card the most often, so the receipt lists it as the Primary Account. They do not list the entire number for my protection, otherwise, any lost receipt would provide the entire number for potential criminal activity to create a counterfeit card. That's not a good thing. Anyway, it's for my protection. All that being said, they know the entire number on the computer and can track the sale down. It would have to be determined from the manufacturer which area of the country or store had that GPS for sale and they could go from there. I think if they could connect the Smith's in this way, the investigation would take on a whole new face. EJ at 23 yrs. old went this far because she was coached to do so, IMO I also think EJ was coached to walk away and disappear. I would love to know if she tried to disguise her identity when she checked into that hostel in Miami and if she had fake ID. If she did, I'd love to also know where she got it.

IIRC, NG show.........Tammi said that EJ had 2 Yorkies to sale to get money to travel............who bought them? how much? when did she sell them?
Papers? Purebred?
I only heard this 1 time and no one has confirmed any of Tammi's story on 2 Yorkies.

Iirc, there was a report on the local news that EJ raised money by selling her two Yorkies and also renting out a room to a new roommate. However, another local news story says she lived with her grandfather.

Seing how involved TPS is with the internet with blogging, websites, MS and FB and always promptly replies to posts on her wall, it becomes clear that she spends a huge amount of time on the net and probably has a good sense of finding her way around (no doubt she's lurking here) My guess is that she met EJ online and arranged to meet at an airport. I highly doubt she went up to a stranger holding a baby and asking how she could help just because the lady (EJ) is crying.
As for EJ's getaway, I believe that the Smith's paid for much of it always keeping in mind that eventually that little boy will be hers to 'adopt' so why not help this young mother out? There seems to be no shortage of money considering the huge brand new house they built and live in. Noone on an average salary can afford a house like that.
What is JS occupation?

JS was in the music industry when he was younger, Nashville, TN.
Do not even know if he was successful as Jackie Smith???
No idea what he does now...........

I think it is in response to what her daughter put on her facebook. The daughter believes her mom is involved and took it to her FB page.

Did I miss something? TPS' daughter went on TPS' FB page and said she thinks her mother is involved?

One of the 3 children from her 1st marriage that she is so very close to?

Or, did the daughter say something on her OWN page, and TPS' saw it?

Sorry for being so confused.

WOW! YOU are SO right!!!

When I GOOGLED body talk, it gave me bodytalk therapy, body talk therapists, body talk natural...............yikes!!!

LE wouldn't be into that at all.....IMO

I am completely speculating here, but I would guess that it wasn't LE that recommended this system, but someone else, offering it up maybe as a suggestion... as a way to be able to give more information while maintaining innocence... kind of a "hey, here is some really important info that I didn't even know I knew! It was suppressed!"

Anyway. If it brings Gabriel home safe and sound, I say let's body talk with LE all night! I am guessing LE is thinking the same thing.

Did I miss something? TPS' daughter went on TPS' FB page and said she thinks her mother is involved?

One of the 3 children from her 1st marriage that she is so very close to?

Or, did the daughter say something on her OWN page, and TPS' saw it?

Sorry for being so confused.

So sorry I confused you...It was from one of the 3 children she claims to be so close to and it's on the daughter's page and she thinks that TS is involved.

JS was in the music industry when he was younger, Nashville, TN.
Do not even know if he was successful as Jackie Smith???
No idea what he does now...........

According to the NG interview, he buys/sells properties, (home improvement) otherwise known as flipping properties.

So sorry I confused you...It was from one of the 3 children she claims to be so close to and it's on the daughter's page and she thinks that TS is involved.

Lil' Miss E is da bomb! Man, she let her have it with both barrels!:woohoo:

Wasn't it supposed to be Logan Airport in Boston?

LOGAN Airport! Sounds even more like a made-up story. Strange that TS always goes into a lot of unnecessary detail but has never mentioned why she, Jack, and EJ all found themselves in LOGAN Airport last Spring.

I am completely speculating here, but I would guess that it wasn't LE that recommended this system, but someone else, offering it up maybe as a suggestion... as a way to be able to give more information while maintaining innocence... kind of a "hey, here is some really important info that I didn't even know I knew! It was suppressed!"

Anyway. If it brings Gabriel home safe and sound, I say let's body talk with LE all night! I am guessing LE is thinking the same thing.
Yeah, I'm sure LE will be taping this "body talk" session. There seems to be an endless supply of info coming from TS lately, I say take it on down to the Sheriffs office.

These people are true narcissists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members