NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty - here are criminal record screenshots for both Bakers.

ATBaker Criminal Records

http://www.wikiupload.com/cxySvYZb

EABaker Criminal Records

Part 1 (1991 - 2001)
http://www.wikiupload.com/G5LMklkF

Part 2 (2001 cont'd - 2010)
http://www.wikiupload.com/EHEzcJ6V

Part 3 (Found add'l records 1990-1993)
http://www.wikiupload.com/SxO9WjsG

Spreadsheet (Sortable list of EB's criminal records)
http://www.wikiupload.com/2oZ0wfvo

Agathawannabee: Thank-you for doing this. That is most unbelievable. It's just too much. I had read that at the time of her arrest, EB was the 3rd Most Wanted person in the county or whatever. Now, I see why. This makes me so sad, for poor Zahra. She did not deserve to be raised by someone like that. :(

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/28/zahra-baker-case-a-review-of-yesterdays-activities/#comments

I'm curious about these ...

the odds that a child’s prosthetic leg would be found on the property that Elisa Baker previously lived at and NOT belong to Zahra would be something akin to astronomical.

So it was on the property she lived at? I haven't seen that confirmed but may have missed that as the threads move so FAST.

Eventually searchers were seen removing what appeared to be a couple of pieces of fibrous material (which could have been shredded clothing or a hair mass possibly) from one particular hole they were digging in with shovels.

I'm wondering if this is the piece of material we were talking about the other day? There are screen caps here somewhere. Anyway, that's what I thought it was and there was also debate here about it being hair.

Quick thought that stands out from that video: again, the added info. "I was out working in the yard (pause) with one of the pieces of equiptment (pause) when her mother came running out..." Why not just say he was out working in the yard? Why add the info that he was working with a piece of equiptment? KWIM?

(Anyway...have to leave the rest of my thoughts for later. Have to take 2 of the fur babies to the vet this morning.)

Why not call a tractor a truck?
Why not call a Pick up a Ute?
Why not call a trailer a caravan?

Sorry had to throw that in. If people cannot determine a foreigners character because they do not under stand the lingo, they will try to please the local by trying to talk like them. :p
Cheers cobba she'll be right mate... :p

I was thinking since she wrote a ransome note that she would try to really make it look like a kidnapping so I thought she might of put a body near a known sex offenders location. Either one she knows personally or one she looked up on line. Or she is trying to frame the pot smoking red head son of the boss???

If I lived near whoever that kid is I would be paying close attention. She might of sold him drugs too.

If the information I read is correct the boss doesn't have a son - red headed, pot smoking or otherwise. Just a daughter.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/28/zahra-baker-case-a-review-of-yesterdays-activities/#comments

So it was on the property she lived at? I haven't seen that confirmed but may have missed that as the threads move so FAST.

I'm wondering if this is the piece of material we were talking about the other day? There are screen caps here somewhere. Anyway, that's what I thought it was and there was also debate here about it being hair.

"Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said searchers found the leg at a home where the stepmother of 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker's once lived."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39876040/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

33 adresses, and isn't that odd, it's said that 3 is the liars number. Here's another number I find odd 42. Perhaps it's the drug use but she looks 52. Ive wondered if she lied about her age because Adam would think 50 plus was too old. It didn't appear that he ever lived an independant life away from his mother, so Elisa was Mum but she let him do all the bad boy things that Mum frowned upon. I still don't know what he saw in her. Or vice versa.

BBM

You answered your own question right there!! :)

Good morning all

Which side of the road was the leg located, was it the passanger side or the drivers side of the road if driving in a vehical

33 adresses, and isn't that odd, it's said that 3 is the liars number. Here's another number I find odd 42. Perhaps it's the drug use but she looks 52. Ive wondered if she lied about her age because Adam would think 50 plus was too old. It didn't appear that he ever lived an independant life away from his mother, so Elisa was Mum but she let him do all the bad boy things that Mum frowned upon. I still don't know what he saw in her. Or vice versa.

Boy you aren't kidding. I'm older than her and I look dang good in comparison. She looks like she's in her 60s. And lying about her age -- weird. Tells you a lot about her. Was it ever determined that she used another pic in her profiles or something???

Thanks wfgodot. :) See I had read that article but I think it was yesterday when it was brought up again here, some were saying "No it was found near the road ... not at a home.

That article also says, in the next 'graf, "Deal said the prosthetic leg was discovered Tuesday afternoon near some brush in Caldwell County."

So the brush evidently is on the property of her former home.

Heads up, but I don't think we can talk about EB's age in comparison to how she looks. Just don't want people to get in trouble.

That article also says, in the next 'graf, "Deal said the prosthetic leg was discovered Tuesday afternoon near some brush in Caldwell County."

So the brush evidently is on the property of her former home.

That works for me. ;)

BBM - It didn't appear from photo's that anyone lived on that property - at least not for years and years - one of the neighbors said it was a known area for dumping trash.

If it is adjacent to property where the sm once lived, her thinking could have been two fold 1) it could have been anyone who tossed it into the brush near trash and 2) whoever did this was someone who hates me - they stole my lovely daughter and they want to pin this on me...

Fortunately for LE, these folks are not rocket scientists - they are (were) petty criminals who think only as far as the end of their own nose and now have covered up a heinous crime. I hope and pray LE is as on top of this as they appear - just because they aren't sharing with the public means very little.

Has AB or his family been seen anywhere since he bonded out? The quiet from that sector is deafening.

Them 3's 4's 6's and 8's will get ya every time LOL

I know the Answer to the Number 42, it was documented a long long time ago.

a race of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings who built a computer named Deep Thought to calculate the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. When the answer was revealed to be 42, Deep Thought had predicted that another computer, more powerful than itself would be made and designed by it to calculate the question for the answer. (Later on, referencing this, Adams would create the 42 Puzzle, a puzzle which could be approached in multiple ways, all yielding the answer 42.)

Source :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

EB likely had a few enemies.

I know it is seems less likely than the abuse/murder theory currently most prevalent on the threads, but, has it been discussed that Zahra could have been taken to get back at either of the Bakers?

BBM - It didn't appear from photo's that anyone lived on that property - at least not for years and years - one of the neighbors said it was a known area for dumping trash.

If it is adjacent to property where the sm once lived, her thinking could have been two fold 1) it could have been anyone who tossed it into the brush near trash and 2) whoever did this was someone who hates me - they stole my lovely daughter and they want to pin this on me...

Fortunately for LE, these folks are not rocket scientists - they are (were) petty criminals who think only as far as the end of their own nose and now have covered up a heinous crime. I hope and pray LE is as on top of this as they appear - just because they aren't sharing with the public means very little.

Has AB or his family been seen anywhere since he bonded out? The quiet from that sector is deafening.

Good morning everyone :)

ITA and regarding AB and his family that is supposedly here. Why not speak out for help in searching for his little girl? Dead or alive. I don't get it.

I'd like a lot more background on her...when and where was she born, where did she grow up, go to school, etc. The whole timeline.

Just my opinion, but there is no way EB is 42 years old. 55, perhaps. Of course, there's the factor of how heavy drug use might tend to "age" a person. That might explain it, I suppose. I'd still like to know more.

I can see where folks would think she looks to be in her 50s, but one thing that helps me reconcile her being 42 is that her adult rap sheet goes back to the early 90s, when she would have been in her early 20s.

If she were indeed in her 50s, according to what's been sleuthed so far, it would mean she suddenly launched a life of crime in her early 30s.

Does that make sense?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member