NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
"we really didn't kill her" I take that as something like, we locked her in her room and simply forgot to feed her....or ...her cancer came back and she didn't want to go through chemo again so we honored her request........or some other LIE

I see that remark as the beginnings of an alibi to avoid more damning charges that could await EB & AB...anyone else?

And if Zahra's remains are as some suspect (in pieces) it will be all but impossible to prove whether she died from homicide or natural causes...which I highly doubt!

I see she is still speaking of her famous singing friends.

omg.......... Would someone pay to DO that actually??

omg. This may be worse than woodchipper.

OK, I must be really naive here but what does this mean? I get the three way but not the insinuation. :blushing:

If they had disposed of her at that Christie Rd site and then went back and removed skeletal remains weeks later I could actually see the possibility of the woodchipper being used.

Otherwise I would have to believe there would be more evidence. Or maybe there is and LE is just not saying.

MOO

In the wood-chipper case years back when the man murdered his wife ...they didn't find much. I believe all they found were two teeth, a fingernail and hair. and that was with an exact location. He was seen during a snow storm by a guy driving a plow. The plow guy thought it was odd and remembered it.

The letters are so entirely childish. I feel the next sentence will be "do you like me? check yes or no". Sorry OT.

Well, that would certainly fit with everything I've been saying. Same goes for AB, imo. Kids in grown bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo