TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Spankysmom! We are pulling together with you, all hoping to bring Hailey home and safe Youre right, some things seem mosey but right now is the time to ask anything and speak up about everything. Sorry for your whole town in this time of 'panic'

Thank you doughgirl! I tend to be nosey... lol.. I also tend to have an investigative mind! my husband and i watch 48 hr mystery, dateline mystery, etc....Ann Rule my fav. author!

~snipped by me for space~BBM
Billie knew he got off early, she had thought it was 1:00 until yesterday when she found out he got off at 3:00

smb

Why did it take SO long for her to find out the exact time he got home that day? Or more importantly LE! That would be the first thing asked to the last one to see the missing person. Honestly, I find this 'confusion' very hinky..The same goes for the dad's wife (or g/f?) not remembering whether she saw her or not that day. I've heard all the excuses (new baby, lack of sleep, & so on) but that doesn't cut it for me.

WELCOME TO ALL LOCALS! :seeya:

Does DD (Hailey's brother) have his own cell phone or does he also use his BO(mother)'s cell phone?

Whose cell phone did BO call DD on to ask him to text Hailey's friend to tell Hailey to come home? I know BO was at work, I believe <modsnip>

Did Hailey leave BO's cell phone at the house when she left or did she take it with her? I assume left it, but don't recall having seen a definitive answer.

She works 12 hr shifts in Snyder, 20 min, from c c ity. I met her and the bf at the prayer vigil the other night, she is a very tiny cute young woman, she looks 16 ! the bf smiled and shook my hand, Im sure I have seen him before, not placing where yet, I dont know any of Hailey's family. Being here all of my life, it drives me crazy that I dont know everyone!

Thanks....what type work does she do?

Searching for article w/ names for PattyG and found a new one this morning...

Nothing new really, but still...

snippped>>

TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011
Hailey Dunn case now a "Missing Persons" case.
The Texas Rangers are joining in with local law enforement in the search for missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn. Dunn was last seen Monday, Dec. 27th about 3:15pm leaving her home at 1804 Chestnut. Initially labeled as a runaway, the case has now been classified as a missing person.

The middle school student's mother, Billie Ostrander, she says the message she wants to send to her daughter is simple. "I want her to know that I have to have her back," she said, with tears in her eyes, "And her dad has to have her back. We're torn up."

The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally. "That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins.

http://kvmckaum.blogspot.com/

I am still concerned about the RSO's living so close to Hailey's house and her Middle
School! I hope they are checking and rechecking those dudes. IIRC Jessica Lundsford was hid in the closet of the RSO's sisters house before he buried her in the neighbor's yard in garbage bags! Also, I remember how fast Somer Thompson was snatched as she was walking home from school in the middle of the afternoon. I think the Motel by I-20 will prove to be an important key. Has anyone local heard if there were video cameras at the motel?

My thoughts and prayers are with Hailey's family and friends.....Bring Hailey Home!

smb

Why did it take SO long for her to find out the exact time he got home that day? Or more importantly LE! That would be the first thing asked to the last one to see the missing person. Honestly, I find this 'confusion' very hinky..The same goes for the dad's wife (or g/f?) not remembering whether she saw her or not that day. I've heard all the excuses (new baby, lack of sleep, & so on) but that doesn't cut it for me.

WELCOME TO ALL LOCALS! :seeya:

It was said that it came out in one of the interviews yesterday. Mom was surprised as 1pm is what she reported in initial reports to LE.
I agree on both hinky's you mention.

okies.. need to run for a bit... keep up the good work!

I just posted a reply , rather lengthy, it said I had to refresh the page, so lost it!
C city is my home town, this situation about Hailey has all of us worried sick! I pray for Hailey minute by minute, that she returns home safe, I have been here for over 55 yrs....
while at times, people can be too nosey, at a time like this we all pull together. One I see Hailey is doing for all of us, we are on the same page, she is bringing us together !! I have become friends with people who have a lake cabin and are concerned.

I did want to clarify about our pf, we have the police chief and 3 officers, major management changes in the past year brought about budget cuts in all areas of the city, we normally have 7 officers. The officer only have the towns best interest as their concern. if I can help clarify anything or help, let me know, I am glad Billie's friend czgtz is here to help!

Hello there spankysmom!

I want to be sure you've seen my previous post at 10:26am. You can use the link to be verified to post as a local person. It's not painful, and it makes it musch easier for you to post about your knowledge of the community without having to find a media link for the info.

I live in Abilene, so we are from the same area, but we have posters and readers from across the nation and even other countries, so we are practically neighbors in comparison! Glad to have you here!

Does DD (Hailey's brother) have his own cell phone or does he also use his BO(mother)'s cell phone?

Whose cell phone did BO call DD on to ask him to text Hailey's friend to tell Hailey to come home? I know BO was at work, I believe <modsnip>, and likely called from a phone at work and not her cell phone.

Did Hailey leave BO's cell phone at the house when she left or did she take it with her? I assume left it, but don't recall having seen a definitive answer.

MOM said on NG that she leaves the cell for the kids tro use while she's at work. No land line. So I am inferring she left the phone and it's the ame phone brother used to call her friend the morning she was reported missing

Whose cell phone did BO call DD on to ask him to text Hailey's friend to tell Hailey to come home? I know BO was at work, I believe <modsnip> and likely called from a phone at work and not her cell phone.

Reported by friend of Mom... Mom leaves her cell at home for the kids to use since no landline. Yes, Hailey did leave it at home.

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with coming up with info on SA?

Well, he is only 24 or 25 years old, so six short years ago he was a minor. That could be part of the problem!

:great: spankysmom :great:

:welcome5:

Oh, I am sure we are FULL of questions ...
One being, do any locals know of any boarded up houses on the street where Hailey lives?

I feel certain any empty/boarded house has been checked out, there are a few old houses around where Hailey lives, Im told even yesterday, several LE cars pulled up to one right behind their house... Im sure they are still checking.

I don't know if the reporter asked where SA lives, or just assumed he lives at the house.

Billie Dunn said her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, was the last person to see Hailey, who reportedly was last seen at 3:15 p.m. Dec. 27.
Adkins, who lives with Billie Dunn, Hailey, and Billie’s 16-year-old son, reportedly said Hailey told him she was going to stop by her father’s house, which is in walking distance of their home, and then was planning to spend the night with a friend.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/03/no-headline---missing_girl_folo/

Hello there spankysmom!

I want to be sure you've seen my previous post at 10:26am. You can use the link to be verified to post as a local person. It's not painful, and it makes it musch easier for you to post about your knowledge of the community without having to find a media link for the info.

I live in Abilene, so we are from the same area, but we have posters and readers from across the nation and even other countries, so we are practically neighbors in comparison! Glad to have you here!

I didnt see your post, where do I go to verify being local?
I have very good access to our local radio station.

Thank you doughgirl! I tend to be nosey... lol.. I also tend to have an investigative mind! my husband and i watch 48 hr mystery, dateline mystery, etc....Ann Rule my fav. author!

Well then, you'll fit right in! Websleuths is a very good pastime for an analytical mind, and we like to help find lost kiddos and put criminals away!

there is alot of houses and old buildings in town that are being torn down lately, they are doing a clean ccity. theres a whole lot of houses boarded up and some that need to be. that does need to be a priority to search those places that are abandoned in and around the area.

Unfortunately, I am about 7 hours away from there, so I'm not local, but I have driven through there several times when we lived up that way. It's a lot bigger than the town I come from, though.

Just heard about this child this morning, she is such a beautiful girl. I will be reading and trying to catch up, have not watched NG in weeks. I pray for her to be found safe!

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with coming up with info on SA?

It may that there's just not any info to come up with. I have my suspicions, too, but he may be completely innocent here.

Hello there spankysmom!

Thanks TGI, I have read many of your posts, find LE very fascinating.
I clicked on the link.. to be verified!

I have the mothers name now, of which, shows two last names; a BO and a BD; bf as SA; father CD.

Thank you to everyone who has been searching for an article for me. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member