OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How weird about the links. Hang on, I'll try.

Thanks. I think I've got it going now. Stay tuned for a new post.

What I was trying to do is copy you and put all my signature links in one post linked at the bottom of the page.

That's what I did with Bob. :)

That's the format I was copying for Stephanie. I had my signature linked to my post with all the links. I was feeling very smart and then I discovered today that most of the links in my post were dead ends. Back to the drawing board. I'll get it figured out. Thanks. :)

I have them ready, so I can put them here and you can link to my post, if you like?

They're all working for me now, except the Youtube. That's probably because I'm on an ipad or because I'm not in the US though.

They're all working for me now, except the Youtube. That's probably because I'm on an ipad or because I'm not in the US though.

Thanks, Zwie. The YouTube works on my iPad...so far. I got the single post #805 with all the links and the link to this thread in my signature now. They seem to work, but feel free to test. :)

ETA: Have you ever gotten to see the YouTube video that Sasquatch and helpers put together? It's beautiful.

:bump: Bumping so this doesn't get lost in the conversation about missing links.

I missed the news Friday evening and just ran across this while doing my routine Google search. Thank you reporter Roma Villavicencio of KOBI
http://www.kobi5.com/component/zoo/item/unrelated-warrants.html

Stephanie's sister Sharon speaks twice, and very forcefully, on the video. Thank you Sharon!. :tyou:

According to Detective Henderson:(with a few comments by me)

Ames is free to go wherever he wants, although Henderson says people might think it's strange he would leave the area when he claims to be close to someone who is missing.

Ames is wanted for littering and trespassing on BLM land in Jackson County. (I doubt that's an extraditable offense!)

Ames may have gone to Georgia (not mentioned: That is where the mother of Ames' dil lives).

Ames' son, Jared Fournier is wanted for parole violations. (Nothing on FB since Nov. 8--a threatening martial arts photo).

I just wanted to bump the new TV coverage for Stephanie's case again, because this really is fantastic news. Thank you, thank you to Stephanie's family, kobi5 and Roma Villavincencio - and especially Jackson County LE and Detective Eric Henderson! Detective Henderson managed to say exactly what needed to be said, which is a bit of a masterstroke, given the circumstances.

http://www.kobi5.com/component/zoo/item/unrelated-warrants.html

To summarize

Lennie Ames, Person Of Interest in the disappearance of his girlfriend Stephanie Warner, has left Oregon and gone to Georgia.

Police say he has been named as a person of interest as they can't clear him.

Lennie Ames is wanted on two warrants in Jackson County.

Lennie Ames' son, Jared Fournier, who participated in a video interview with his dad about Stephanie and moved into her home, despite being banned, is also wanted for a probation violation.

Lol Lilibet, we keep doing the same things at the same time! I should have checked first!

Stephanie's sister's comment just captures the torment and frustration families of the missing go through. It is so sad.

And meanwhile, the person of interest in the case seems to have abandoned his missing girlfriend after managing to get himself 'wanted' on petty charges of littering, and headed to Georgia. The land of chivalry and good manners.

He'll do well there then.

All LE will have to do when they want to find him is look out for trails of litter and scruffy trailer homes parked up without permission......

I really wanted to give Stephanie's sister a huge hug...both for what the whole family is going through and for speaking out so strongly. I don't know if she reads here, but consider yourself hugged Sharon. :grouphug:
And please keep giving Stephanie a voice, Sharon. You sounded strong. She needs you.

I really wonder how long Ames has been in Georgia. When they all moved out of Stephanie's house in September, I heard a local rumor that he had gone to Georgia with dil's mother. Henderson said he was still in Oregon up north where son and dil were. It wouldn't surprise me if they are all in Georgia at this point.

On Stephanie's FB page, there is a recent comment from son's mother hoping Stephanie is found alive so everyone can be free from suspicion and get on with their lives. I'm sure Stephanie would like to get on with her life too. :furious:

https://www.facebook.com/stephaniewarnermissing

Lol Lilibet, we keep doing the same things at the same time! I should have checked first!

That's great! The more the better. :)

I think Henderson made it clear without coming right out and saying so that LE feels that Ames leaving the area when someone he is close to is missing...is strange. I hope LE in Georgia has him on their radar.

Just for clarity, the warrants for Ames are from Jackson county, not another county. I'm sure it's for the mess he left up in the woods near Applegate Lake.

Whoops! That's a transatlantic misunderstanding on my part. I took 'out of' the county to mean 'outside of'. I'll edit.

Whoops! That's a transatlantic misunderstanding on my part. I took 'out of' the county to mean 'outside of'. I'll edit.

That's American English for you!

But don't get me started about trying to find the right word in London for a place to "relieve myself." :floorlaugh:

To say that someone "has left the state" implies that the persons whereabouts are known. no?

To say that someone "has left the state" implies that the persons whereabouts are known. no?

Yes. The article linked above indicated he is thought to be in Georgia. It's even possible that Ames told LE where he was going. Guilty or innocent, that would be the smart thing to do.

Yes. The article linked above indicated he is thought to be in Georgia. It's even possible that Ames told LE where he was going. Guilty or innocent, that would be the smart thing to do.
Hopefully, you are right. Unfortunately, however, I doubt that "littering" and "trespassing" are extraditable offenses.

Hopefully, you are right. Unfortunately, however, I doubt that "littering" and "trespassing" are extraditable offenses.

Not unless he littered something incriminating where he trespassed.

There was another story on KOBI news tonight about Stephanie. According to this story, Detective Henderson could not say if Ames is still in Georgia or where he is. Stephanie's sister Sharon speaks out again, saying that this just gets harder as time goes by. I think this is probably part of the same interview Roma Villavicencio did with Sharon and Detective Henderson last week. I'm glad KOBI is airing back-to-back stories like this. And I'm glad Sharon is speaking out so passionately. I will post a link if it is available.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, all my websleuth friends!!
Thanks for being here and keeping it going.
Hoping the new year will bring new info, new hope, and justice for Stephanie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member