OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is filled with gratitude for ROMA and for her help in keeping this story alive!

I am grateful that this community of Websluthers is keeping Stephanie in the light!

I am grateful that my son and my Mom are weathering our great loss with your support.

Last year, my Mom was very ill. Sissy and I planted all sorts of flowers outside her window. Stephanie was always so thoughtful... Right after she helped me plant the bulbs and flowers, she bustled into Mama's room to give it a "fresh new look." She redecorated Mama's room so that it was more "User friendly" for an older (80-year-old) woman.

Several weeks ago, I was clearing out some items from Mama's closet to make space for summer clothes. We came across a gift bag filled with treasures. I asked Mom where it came from, and she said she didn't know. It was a gift bag from our darling Stephanie! She'd left it there to be found at some later date, a little surprise that said "I love you, Mama." There it was, on the little card attached to the gift bag. We both immediately started crying, but they weren't the same heart-searing tears we shed when she was first taken from us. We sat on the bed together and took out the goodies nestled in pink tissue paper that had sparkles in it. We found a back massager, some candy, hand cream, fancy nail files, some butterfly stationary and... a little porcelain figurine of an ANGEL! The most important "gift" that bag contained, was the little card attached to the gift bag. It was her love-note to Mama. Mama carefully put the note in her top drawer. Yesterday I saw her take it out and kiss it, hold it to her cheek and carefully place it back in it's place in her drawer. She noticed that I was there and said, "Oh Honey, I miss her so much!" I didn't want to disturb her moment, but I am grateful that I got to see it.

Even though we experienced a very cold winter, ALL of the bulbs we planted last year came back! I know this doesn't sound like much of a miracle, but if you saw the general plant damage the freezing weather brought to our valley, you'd be impressed by our flower garden. Butterflies visit daily. I believe that finding that bag and those "miracle flowers" are Sissy. I believe she is letting us know that this life is not the end. I believe it is our dear little Stephanie saying "Hello, I love you, I will always be with you."

Lilibet, you are a blessing and I can't begin to express how grateful I am that you've kept pushing, going forward. I want you to know that I am doing my part to find our dear girl. I have sent the information that Websleuther's helped me compile to Roma, to help her get a better picture of what's been going on, so that she can be better equipped to break this story in it's entirety when they FIND her! We are also resending the documentation to the local District Attorney (third times a charm) in hope that she reviews the evidence.

The fact that the police found a GUN with ONE BULLET MISSING in the upstairs attic crawlspace of Stephanie's home the day they served a search warrant to Lonnie/Lenny, (when he was squatting on her property, living in her home, sleeping in her bed with his new girl friend, in addition to his new GF's daughter, who was Jared's GF and Jared), may not be information the DA currently has. The SMOKING GUN, added to the forensic evidence I strongly suspect the computer contains, along with all of the inconsistencies in POI's multiple stories added to the fact that he has a criminal history, added to the evidence found in Sissy's SUV, added to the fact POI was the LAST ONE to see HER ALIVE, added to whatever evidence they pulled from his "camp" added to the fact that he NEVER LOOKED FOR HER and has NOT kept in touch with & has actively avoided LE, SHOULD be enough evidence to convict the murderous monster! It's not like a jury won't see him for who he is!

Haven't been able to be here but Stephanie was on my mind all weekend as we celebrated the 4th. I continually pray that Stephanie is found and the perp(s) pay for taking such a precious life.

Dicentra, thank you so much for sharing with us such a beautiful moment.

Lilibet, once again, thank you for your perseverance on Stephanie's thread!!

BBM
Lilibet, you are a blessing and I can't begin to express how grateful I am that you've kept pushing, going forward. I want you to know that I am doing my part to find our dear girl. I have sent the information that Websleuther's helped me compile to Roma, to help her get a better picture of what's been going on, so that she can be better equipped to break this story in it's entirety when they FIND her! We are also resending the documentation to the local District Attorney (third times a charm) in hope that she reviews the evidence.

The fact that the police found a GUN with ONE BULLET MISSING in the upstairs attic crawlspace of Stephanie's home the day they served a search warrant to Lonnie/Lenny, (when he was squatting on her property, living in her home, sleeping in her bed with his new girl friend, in addition to his new GF's daughter, who was Jared's GF and Jared), may not be information the DA currently has. The SMOKING GUN, added to the forensic evidence I strongly suspect the computer contains, along with all of the inconsistencies in POI's multiple stories added to the fact that he has a criminal history, added to the evidence found in Sissy's SUV, added to the fact POI was the LAST ONE to see HER ALIVE, added to whatever evidence they pulled from his "camp" added to the fact that he NEVER LOOKED FOR HER and has NOT kept in touch with & has actively avoided LE, SHOULD be enough evidence to convict the murderous monster! It's not like a jury won't see him for who he is!

Quite. Belleview, FL, are you reading? Thats what you've got on your hands now. Be aware.

Placer claimers be aware too, your hero has crashed in flames.

I've lost a link I found about Lennie Ames. I kept it secret in case he deleted it, and now I can't find it. It is driving me to distraction.

But talking of distraction - walking my dog on a hot day today, Mr Z met a cloud of butterflies. Dog had his nose glued to the ground on a deer trail and didn't notice, Mr Z came home and said; 'The first thing I thought of was that lady, Stephanie, in Oregon, when I saw the clouds of butterflies covering our boy."

"Oh wow," I said. "Did you get a photo?"

Mr Z; "Oh. No. I didn't think of that."

I like the sound of this! New leads. New searches. Asking for volunteers to help search!

BBM

Henderson said Thursday, Ames remains the only person of interest in the case.

"The evidence in the case at this point indicates that he did have someone to do with her disappearance," said Henderson.

Henderson said Ames is in Belleview, Florida, but detectives need the legal means to go after him.

"When you have a case, when you have probable cause, which means more likely than not a certain person committed a crime, well we can issue a warrant for their arrest for that crime and they can be extradited for that crime," said Henderson.

Henderson hopes to find that probable cause hidden in new search areas.

"We're gonna be focusing our searches primarily on areas where we knew that Stephanie had gone before and also some of the areas where Lennie Ames, uh, was known to camp out, where he was known to go gold mining. He did have several mining claims out in Jackson and Josephine County area," said Henderson.

http://www.ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/ktvl_vid_13126.shtml

I saw an amazing photo of the full 'Supermoon' minutes ago and it was so breathtaking I thought it just might be a lucky omen for Bob Harrod - well, I do believe it is a lucky omen, but for Stephanie instead of Bob. That's just fine though; he was a gentleman and would insist on ladies going first anyhow.

I know superstitions are silly, but wait until you see the pic - hang on and I'll find it.

LOL. I think the lady commenting on the KTVL story is talking to herself, Zwiebel. She obviously hasn't followed Stephanie's case! :)

Gorgeous super moon. We missed it, spending the night on the foggy coast in Eureka. There are currently three very active missing persons cases here in Humboldt county since January. Let the light shine and expose the perps.

Anyone with FB or Twitter might want to link the KTVL video about the new searches and asking for local volunteers. I can only go out there searching vicariously, but at least we can all do our part to get the news out. I hope Detective Henderson asks for volunteers from the Jackson County Fuel Committee where Stephanie volunteered.

Kimster tweeted the call for volunteers. Thank you dear Kimster! :loveyou:

Anyone with FB or Twitter might want to link the KTVL video about the new searches and asking for local volunteers. I can only go out there searching vicariously, but at least we can all do our part to get the news out. I hope Detective Henderson asks for volunteers from the Jackson County Fuel Committee where Stephanie volunteered.

Thank you for posting the link Lilibet. I sent it to OUOTP for her to put it on the FB page.

Kimster tweeted the call for volunteers. Thank you dear Kimster! :loveyou:
I am going to post a call with a link to various local facebook groups tonight. If any of you have ideas regarding good pages to post to, let me know. I am feeling so hopeful that this case is moving again!!!! Lets find Stephanie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500