17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

That has not been established.

TM is the victim of murder OR GZ is the victim of an attack where he defended himself.

Neither has been established YET that we know of.

Unless you have info I have not seen yet. If so, please link.
TM is dead, George is the one who shot him- that has been established.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I haven't, but a congresswoman apparently has, and she said Travyon had a broken nose. The ME released their report and said there was no visible bruising or scrapes on TM's hands. Links are earlier in this thread...

Oh my.

The famous hat wearing congresswoman. She's the only one who has seen it.
Wonder why it has not been reported on by MSM. Oh, because they know she misspoke IMO.

The ME has not released a report that I'm aware of.
That info came from the funeral director.

I'm not going to say its impossible, because I'm no expert, but I will say highly unlikely. For starters the slide on that gun isn't very long. It would be hard to get a grip on it. Also, it moves SOOO fast. Usually, if anyone has contact with the slide while in action, its by mistake, and supposedly really painful.

If you look at this real quick video on the PF9, you will see how small this gun is. (which is why its so popular as a CC weapon.) You can also see how fast the slide action is on this, and all semi-automatics.

Kel-Tec PF-9 - YouTube

HTH

If Tray was fighting for his life, I think it could have happened. But like somebody said earlier, there could be marks on the inside of his hands and DNA on the gun.. Again no info has been released on the autopsy nor any forensic on the gun or gun shot. Except it was at very close range and in the chest.
I noticed on the video it has a decent recoil and that was holding it with two hands.

GZ's statement is evidence. We can each form an opinion on whether he's telling the truth or whether he's lying. Either way, it's still evidence. Which, FWIW, can also be used against him if/when this case goes to trial.
Yes, evidence that will lock him into the lies he told, which are being repeated as fact! None of us were there. None of us can know if he made it all up and killed TM in cold blood, but my gut tells me based on what I've read, that that's what happened, and TM didn't attack him. GZ wanted to kill a black man, and he did, IMO!

Ok wait.........Who called 911?
911 was called on 3/2 @12:45 - a full FIVE DAYS after Trayvon was shot. Then it shows an incoming call on 3/2 @12:47 and another one @ 12:49. That incoming number was the main line for SPD. I concluded that it was LE that called 911 from that phone to maybe get the number? And that LE called it back twice - maybe to see if they could answer it? IDK - but it certainly shows that SPD had that phone.

JMHO

ETA: There was a video connected to this article at first - and during that video you got a better picture of that page of records. I think that video has been removed so you can't see the two incoming calls anymore. I saw those in that video - but the screen shot that's still up shows the 911 call on 3/2 @ 12:45 PM

HTH

exactly AND if GZ had any blood on him (or his clothes) those clothes should have immediately been "bagged and tagged" - yet LE allowed him to continue wearing them, transported in a cruiser and the cops touching that jacket without gloves.

Boggles the mind - don't it?

JMHO

I don't think LE ever makes them strip at the scene unless they are bloody and LE would have used a blanket to transport him in. According to a reporter on NG last night they did collect and bag his clothes. Someone had to come and get him when he was released so they probably brought a change of clothes with them. jmo

Well, yes and no...

I think his divulging credit history and speculating about his psychological makeup are not really relevant, however his past brushes with the law may indicate a propensity for violence.

IMO.

You mean just like Trayvon's suspensions, and the violent comments he makes on this twitter & fackebook accounts?

TM is dead, George is the one who shot him- that has been established.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

But what hasn't been established is:

Was it murder??? We don't know.
Was it self defense??? We don't know.

It's an ongoing investigation.

The ME has not released a report that I'm aware of.
That info came from the funeral director.
That was my error, I'm typing too fast, you're right that it was the Funeral Director instead of the ME.

911 was called on 3/2 @12:45 - a full FIVE DAYS after Trayvon was shot. Then it shows an incoming call on 3/2 @12:47 and another one @ 12:49. That incoming number was the main line for SPD. I concluded that it was LE that called 911 from that phone to maybe get the number? And that LE called it back twice - maybe to see if they could answer it? IDK - but it certainly shows that SPD had that phone.

JMHO

ETA: There was a video connected to this article at first - and during that video you got a better picture of that page of records. I think that video has been removed so you can't see the two incoming calls anymore. I saw those in that video - but the screen shot that's still up shows the 911 call on 3/2 @ 12:45 PM

HTH

I think the phone had a password to lock it. Doesn't 911 still work even if it is locked???

You mean just like Trayvon's suspensions, and the violent comments he makes on this twitter & fackebook accounts?

:what: We really need a good link for this if we are running with it.......I have yet to see it in MSN.

His neighbor ? Is he a mental health professional ? Trayvon had something to do with the storm if he assaulted GZ. That would also support rage and a tendency towards violence on the part of Trayvon. If he hadn't attacked GZ he'd probably be alive right now.

Yeah right, it's all TM's fault. He should have never had the urge for ice tea or skiddles. TM's Coach said TM was not aggressive in the least. He said he was a laid back kid! It's not right to blame the victim.

:what: We really need a good link for this if we are running with it.......I have yet to see it in MSN.

The Twitter and Facebook accounts have been deleated so I doubt they could find it.

WOW - On HLN now. Reporter is talking about the time stamp on the video - he said the time stamp is 19:52 - that would be 7:52. Man, they got in there, processed that scene and got out REALLY QUICK!!! That's not even a whole hour after the shooting.

Unbelievable - but not surprising.

JMHO

I thought another article had it as 4 hours later. That just sounds too darn fast and very hard to believe.

The time stamps are on there too. Some are out of sync. One will say 17:58 and the next one will say 17:54

I saw that about how this new 6 minute one was released and the prosecutors office said that first one, from last night, should not have been released.

Why does the time stamp say DEC? I hope it's that their clocks are off, not that we're watching an old tape.

No because the only victim here- Trayvon was NOT engaging in any sort of criminal activity the night he was violently gunned down, solely because he was black and carrying candy! WS does not allow victim bashing.

You are stating AS FACT that there is no evidence that TM attacked GZ.
Do you have a link or the case files?

We don't know what evidence there is.
We just know what has been released.

Some are stating AS FACT that TM attacked GZ, though I have yet to see any evidence supporting this. JMO.

nope. SPD went and asked Trayvon's dad for permission to get the phone records. Dad asked them about the physical phone and they said they didn't have it - they thought dad had it - SPD has never given it to dad and it is not listed as evidence seized on the police report - only evidence listed is the gun.

It has been a very unclear subject as to where this phone is now - physically.

However, in a screen shot of the phone record it shows a 911 call made at 12:45 PM on 3/2 and then two incoming calls on 3/2 # 12:47 and 12:49 - that incoming number is SPD's main line number.

Here's the link to see the screen shot:

http://njuice.com/trayvon-martins-last-call-haunts-girlfriend

I am confused. The title of the article says a call was made from Trayvon to his girlfriend right before the incident. So, the incoming call would be to her phone. Are those her records?

If you google Trayvon Martin nose broke, the only thing that comes up is info about GZ's nose.

IMO the lady misspoke. She has not seen the unreleased autopsy report.

The funeral director mentioned nothing about TM's nose being broke. As a matter of fact, he said no visible injuries to TM's body at all besides the bullet wound.
Wouldn't he have noticed a broken nose.

Also, TM's father IDed him by looking at a crime scene photo. When he looked at his face, would he have noticed a broken nose? He hasn't mentioned it.

Only the hat wearing lady. I wish I could remember her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member