Trial Thread 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what is Derstine getting at that someone could have hacked his account? Please.

Everything good is coming my way could really mean anything and the only person that knows for sure what that meant was MTR himself. As much as I want to believe it meant rape and abduction there is no way to prove that unfortunately.

I want to know what big boss man is writing while they are talking about his statuses and information about him?

I really think he lost his mind over AL. I think that triggered an event of mind boggling things that he took part in. Why here though? Thats what I want to know. What made her more special than the others that he would consider marrying her? hmmmm

Derstine asks if he got a scary answer he doesn't like, he could erase the quiz. She says yes.

You don't even have to post quiz results to your profile. Derstine says only answers you like would have to go on the profile.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asks if people would post quizzes on their Facebook page if they like the result - Waldron agrees

He asks about the "How Would You Die? and "How Evil Are You?" quizzes.

Moves in to the photos section.

Personally, I think this is because women would be attracted to someone that listens to this kind of music. NOT because it is what MR really liked to listen too. Can you even dance to Phil Collins?

Salem

After seeing that "Ani Difranco" made his top 5 list, I'm suspicious as well (I'm a long time Ani fan, but it's angsty girly music, not exactly the type of music guys his age would typically listen to!) By itself it means nothing, but looking at all of his other profile pages and lies he told his dates, it seems obvious he had a particular image of the "good sensitive guy" that he was trying very hard to portray. And it seems to have worked, given the testimony of his dates...

There was also a my sexy friends application. Waldron not sure about the details of it.

Now asking Waldron about the music section of McClintic's page.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asks about favorite music posted on McClintic Facebook profile

It is all fake IMO... to draw in women. Couldn't exactly put down his REAL likes (and dislikes).

I recall this song playing on the dance floor in my day. (hating to give away my age)

"Sussudio" (there are more, would you like the discography here?)

It's all interpretation isn't it? You may view his FB profile as fake to solicit women and others may view it as legit. MOO

Well considering he was 5 when that song came out I suppose he might have liked dancing to it in his spiderman pj's. Phil's last number one hit came out in 1989.

There hasn't been one stitch of truth in anything he wrote on any of those profiles so why would his taste in music be any different? Maybe he was trying to impress the "older ladies".

Oh and TLM had Sean Kingston on her Ipod. What does that tell us?

MOO

There was also a my sexy friends application. Waldron not sure about the details of it.

Now asking Waldron about the music section of McClintic's page.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asks about favorite music posted on McClintic Facebook profile

Does he think the Jury is stupid or something? Who cares about McClintic she is not on trial, get over trying to make him look innocent just because she was a crazy person too. argh!!! So frustrating.

Asking how the application would work, where the links on it would go

RaffertyLFP: Derstine points out songs by Necro on McClintic site

McClintic listed a series of songs she likes on the page. Many by Necro, who we heard earlier.

His whole entire profile on both sites is fraud. He is a liar, manipulator and used any women that was gullible enough to believe him. Sad enough I probably would have been one of those people because I am so trusting but red flags would have come up if someone didnt talk about their past or family.

No more questions. No reexamination. Henry asks jurors, jokingly, to resist urge to log on to Facebook and Plenty if Fish. Back at 10
am.

correction: No more questions. No reexamination. Heeney asks jurors, jokingly, to resist urge to log on to Facebook and Plenty of Fish. Back at 10 am.

RaffertyLFP: Derstiine wraps up Court adjourned to 10 am

Asking how the application would work, where the links on it would go

McClintic listed a series of songs she likes on the page. Many by Necro, who we heard earlier.

Just because he didn't have Necro down as his favourite music doesn't mean he didn't listen to it. He put down what women wanted to hear because he is a <modsnip>. "How to win friends and influence people" bahahahahh more like "How to lie and manipulate people" is more like it.

His whole entire profile on both sites is fraud. He is a liar, manipulator and used any women that was gullible enough to believe him. Sad enough I probably would have been one of those people because I am so trusting but red flags would have come up if someone didnt talk about their past or family.

Can you imagine the influence he'd have over a massively drug addicted and broken teenager? Someone with no moral code?

MOO

Just because he didn't have Necro down as his favourite music doesn't mean he didn't listen to it. He put down what women wanted to hear because he is a snake. "How to win friends and influence people" bahahahahh more like "How to lie and manipulate people" is more like it.

I'm really getting fed up at the defence going on and on with these questions Re:TLM

If I was a Jury member, I would feel the same and it would reflect in my decision as to rafferty's guilt
jmo

I recall this song playing on the dance floor in my day. (hating to give away my age)

"Sussudio" (there are more, would you like the discography here?)

It's all interpretation isn't it? You may view his FB profile as fake to solicit women and others may view it as legit. MOO

Not sure that I agree with you. In my opinion, MTR is being shown up to be a compulsive liar and manipulator both online and in his real life. Can't see how simultaneouly deceiving so many girl friends/friends both online and in real life could lead anyone to believe, think, feel or interpret MTR's behaviour as legitimate in any of his relationships. I guess we must agree to disagree on that but I respect your opinion.

Seriously what is Derstine getting at that someone could have hacked his account? Please.

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asks about signing on to setting from someone else's account Waldron says it depends on privacy settings

RaffertyLFP: Derstine asks if Facebook can be asked from anywhere that has Internet connection Waldron says yes

It's not clear from these tweets due to errors or typos, but he may have been asking that and was told something different, whether anybody can see his page. To hack it, someone would need his email address and password. Earlier someone suggested his mother may have closed his Facebook page. I seriously doubt he would have shared his password with his mother, unless he had it set to automatic, in which case anyone on his computer could do it.

No more questions. No reexamination. Henry asks jurors, jokingly, to resist urge to log on to Facebook and Plenty if Fish. Back at 10
am.

correction: No more questions. No reexamination. Heeney asks jurors, jokingly, to resist urge to log on to Facebook and Plenty of Fish. Back at 10 am.

RaffertyLFP: Derstiine wraps up Court adjourned to 10 am

gotta love this Judge...he does have a sense of humour..JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members