NEW Casey Anthony DOLL in U.S.A. flag!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: Does that say it all, oh wait there's more (not the flu)
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

hi everyone!
i have been lurking for a long time, and occasionally posting recently. i reported the voodoo dolls to eBay, and they were removed immediately. i have also reported these, and i asked them to keep looking for these types of items. They are not allowed under some of eBay's policies. just thought i would let you all know. :)

Good for you reporting it....

But the description of this item is just so weird, it deserves to be preserved for posterity. :shakehead:

New Orleans Casey Anthony Mad Money Voodoo Doll #0001

21279mq.png

Good for you reporting it....

But the description of this item is just so weird, it deserves to be preserved for posterity. :shakehead:

Oh no, it just got EVEN WEIRDER ...

The artist's full name is Anthony Lee Casey

That's plain freaky.

Here's the description for another item sold ealier in the month:

The New Orleans Voodoo Gooroo, Artist Anthony Lee Casey, is a renowned spiritual healer. Practiced and educated in New Orleans, he continues his work in the suburbs surrounding Boston. While a jeweler and gemologist, Casey's spiritual work focuses on dreamcatchers and voodoo dolls.

Each doll is one of a kind, no duplicates are made, and no two are alike. Dolls are blessed, and a spell is cast. Each comes with pins and easy-to-follow instructions. This BookMeBlue doll measures approximately 15" high x 8" wide.

A variety of props can be added to your doll, such as name plates, toy money, toy handcuffs, calculators, books, etc.

A face of your choice will be added before shipping. Alternatively, you may leave the face blank.

Thanks very much, and good luck!

:banghead:How could anyone let their child play with this doll....sick absolutly sick

I am livid that anyone would wrap a doll in the american flag and decide to give it a killers name.
It ticks me off to no end.
To me, it is a slap in the face to all of those who leave their families to serve and protect..a slap in the face to all of those who have fallen.
This person is no better than Casey.:banghead:

This is seriously offensive to to the American flag. Disgusting. Makes me feel bad for our heroes in uniform.

If this person wants to make a Casey doll, at least have it resemble her. This one comes complete with scary blue contact lenses and an entourage of attorneys that work pro bono.

caseydoll.jpg

Aside from the seriously offensive nature of this doll, and the seriously damaged mind that thought of it.....

"OOAK" <--------- wth? A-OK? oookay? ..........

I see it sold for $42. I hope Mrs. Baez is getting her money's worth. ;)

Personally, I am waiting for the Casey Anthony Inmate Doll, complete with tiny shackles and uniform in Cheezy Puff orange.

I just spit my soda out!

Aside from the seriously offensive nature of this doll, and the seriously damaged mind that thought of it.....

"OOAK" <--------- wth? A-OK? oookay? ..........

OOAK stands for "one of a kind," which is an acronym that is widely used on the Internet by artists who make original items.

Oh my god. Who wants to play with that thing???
Can you imagine the grin on Casey when she finds out a doll has been made of HER!

I bet JB buys it.

Stupid, just stupid.

OOAK stands for "one of a kind," which is an acronym that is widely used on the Internet by artists who make original items.

Thank you, darlin gal. :blowkiss:

One Of A Kind--thank goodness!

I did report this to ebay and I wrote the seller. I asked him why is he trying to profit off the death of a 2 year old.

Oh I just checked the item. The seller ended the item early. I wonder if ebay made them take it down.

That's nauseating. I'm glad ebay took it down.

This is just so offensive to me.

I know we live in the great land of free speech and choice and capitalism, but I'm starting to wonder if there shouldn't be some type of limit to this. It makes me sick to my stomach that someone is glorifying this horrendous act of murdering an innocent child, perhaps even taking it to a level of "celebrity status".

How many other young mothers who aren't all there in the head will think about the fact that this monster is becoming someone who will go down in history? And it doesn't matter to some people HOW they become famous, just that they are famous.

Anything for a buck, right? I find it disgusting, and I wish in certain circumstances there was something to prevent people like this from being able to freely mock the life of a beautiful baby girl - a life that should have continued, and a life that was TAKEN by a monster that is now available on trashy Ebay for sale to the highest bidder.

This is just so offensive to me.

I know we live in the great land of free speech and choice and capitalism, but I'm starting to wonder if there shouldn't be some type of limit to this. It makes me sick to my stomach that someone is glorifying this horrendous act of murdering an innocent child, perhaps even taking it to a level of "celebrity status".

How many other young mothers who aren't all there in the head will think about the fact that this monster is becoming someone who will go down in history? And it doesn't matter to some people HOW they become famous, just that they are famous.

Anything for a buck, right? I find it disgusting, and I wish in certain circumstances there was something to prevent people like this from being able to freely mock the life of a beautiful baby girl - a life that should have continued, and a life that was TAKEN by a monster that is now available on trashy Ebay for sale to the highest bidder.

:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back