NEW Casey Anthony DOLL in U.S.A. flag!

Well, at least they took it down...

I know for a fact if a thing is reported on eBay as a Trademark infringement then they take it down no questions asked...

So hopefully a BUNCH of people reported it...

If it were dressed in shackles and a striped jailbird suit, I don't think I would have minded nearly as much, but in the American flag, for which men have bled and died?

BIG NO! NO!

Oh FFS

DO they think this is right ? immortalizing her like this ?

You do dolls of Legends of Good people, not of people who are suspected of murdering their child.

This is PURELY AND SIMPLY Someone riding on the coat tails of a dead child
The fact that its of her mother makes no difference

GRRRRRR

Sick roll model for children. Is any Mom going to buy this? GRRRR is right.

I am livid that anyone would wrap a doll in the american flag and decide to give it a killers name.
It ticks me off to no end.
To me, it is a slap in the face to all of those who leave their families to serve and protect..a slap in the face to all of those who have fallen.
This person is no better than Casey.:banghead:

I totally agree.
KC should be ashamed of herself for even wearing the American Flag to a party.
She desecrated the American Flag and everything it stands for !!!!

And I dont know who's bright idea it was to make a doll wearing the American Flag, but I guess they have poor taste and dont regard the American Flag as anything but a piece of cloth.

My husband served 3 tours of duty in the Army. So as you can tell we dont take to this lightly. :snooty:

our culture is in shambles

Agreed.

There is not one day - NOT ONE DAY - that passes where I DO NOT cry about something I see on the news.

What is going on here?

What is wrong with a country (I write country because it seems that in many parts of the world crime is down, yet ours is very much on the rise) where innocent children are hurt every day, where children have guns that they use against pregnant women, where children are being sent off to boot camp because a judge decides he needs some extra cash, where the loss of an innocent beautiful baby girl becomes a media circus and the person responsible for her is idolized, where the morals are so skewed that companies and people think about the almighty dollar and decide that profiting from the tragedy is acceptable, where another innocent child is stolen from her bed and a sex offender lives right down the road having served only several years in prison due to unspeakable acts and is back on the street to most likely commit worse acts....

Sorry mods, feel free to delete because I did go a bit off topic here, but I am in serious need of venting right now as this is just too much to take and the doll was the last straw.

Bet old KC is loving this! More attention for her. I bet CA or someone will buy one of these dolls for her. Sick is all it is.

When it showed the seller on Ebay, I got the impression she was the author of a book she was selling plus the voodoo dolls, she said she was giving all the proceeds to TES..Now I am totally confused..TES would never o.k. this.:slap:

They could have at least affixed the doll a huge beer in one hand and a Blackjack in the other.

I don't know if this woman is affiliated with TES or not, but if TES wanted the proceeds from her merchandise they would be officially linked.

Brand new, autographed copy of Sandra Lee's new Novel, Time Served. Released in January, 2009.

Any and all profits generated by this listing will benefit TES. Because TES is not on ebay's current list of charitable organizations, I cannot attach the ribbon icon to my listing. I have, however, invited TES to ebay's list, in using their 'giving works' feature.

Should this auction end before TES is added to their list, I will directly submit 100% of the proceeds, to TES. Thanks to all, for your many suggestions; I'm forever striving to be a better person.

I speak from my own personal experience, when I say; " There is no devastation known to mankind, similar to the loss of a loved one; especially a child."

Thanks!

I guess copyrighting Caylees name might not be such a crazy idea after all. :doh:

I guess copyrighting Caylees name might not be such a crazy idea after all. :doh:

Yeah- but this is KC! I have no problem with her being mocked, I am afraid.

Maybe the artist could give back in a way- and donate to a KC White Sunglass fund- not that she'll need them..I don't think there is sunshine where she is going...

I heard that it comes with a tiny roll of duct tape and sheet of heart stickers (with one missing) too ... lol jk! I wonder though how long before "Hot Body Casey" is released?

After posting I noticed that ... it was my 666th post ... I guess that is why I had to say something a little devilish!

our culture is in shambles

I'm scared.

The respect of everything and anything worthy is declining. People are no longer taught to pay allegiance to the American flag in mass. Anything and everything goes under the claim of freedom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back