Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Uranus article tells us that planet was in Aries 1927-1935 during the height of the Great Depression and the early days of Hitler's rise to power.

There's something more disturbing about the Uranus transit through Aries.

Granted, I use a different US Natal Chart, however it still has Sagittarius rising, and on five prior transits of Uranus through the Aries 4th House, the US has been affected by severe weather phenomenon, which resulted in the destruction of crops or reduced crop yields. At no time did that cause famine, but it did cause near-famine conditions on one occasion and financial havoc on the other occurrences.

I'm predicting that beginning April 2014 and continuing through May 2023, the US will be affected by this phenomenon again.

On 2 April of this year, a Muslim woman wearing full niqab while at the wheel of a vehicle, was pulled over and cited for her black head & facial covering, which also extended to her arms. The niqab is considered a hindrance to control of a car and to visibility. Other drivers have a problem with a driver impossible to see and identify, as well. The court at Nantes, where the violation occurred, ruled in favor of law enforcement a day ago.

I checked the event chart for the citation on 2 April, to see what repercussions may come. The Moon in Scorpio was 27° Scorpio exactly square Neptune in Aquarius at 27°. The Moon in her fall commits a wrongful act. Since the citing officer was male, there is no question but what the Moon represents the female driver in niqab. Thus, despite her own assertions, she erred in camouflaging herself at the wheel (the Neptune disguise). Her husband has four wives and twelve children, all accepting French welfare. The driver herself is using an assumed name, "Anne", not her own.

Due to the late degree and minutes of the Moon - Neptune square, there is no further development for & from "Anne" after the court decision to uphold the law on encumbering clothing. However, there is political consequence in the offing because the Sun has mutual exchange with Mars and will then illuminate the position of this woman whilst Mars rages among the foreign population in House 9.

The road stop did cause a crisis, with Saturn in H. 3 at 0:22 Libra, retrograde, and this affected the police force because Saturn ruled H. 6. The north node of the Moon was in the H. of the police force, supporting the service. Sun ruling the initiative to cite the driver was exalted in the House of the law, even very ancient law which forbids disguise. Carriers & coach drivers & those at the wheel of vehicles are held to a high standard of frank identifiability.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/.../World and Cosmos/HawkingonAlienBeings001.jpg

This arm chair exploration of possible extra terrestrial beings is strongly positive, particularly in terms of the oppositions in House 10 & 4 and the placement and degrees of the four mutual reception planets. Mercury, for instance, moving into House 12 then makes an exact sextile to Mars for accuracy. Some of that correction would and will come from an overall examination of past recorded contacts, particularly those involving our aircraft and activity around air bases.

The Ascendant has solstice point or antiscion at 16II24, which is the north node of Venus~friendly and peaceful. Mars, on the other hand, has antiscion on the north node of Mars~conflagrations and holocaust created by earth beings, humans and looming in the House of the future. Mitigation of the damage can only come from use of the Mercury - Venus mutual reception. World group pressure to halt nuclear escalation and threat of mutual extinction from such warfare.

I have many charts of UFOs the more famous sightings. One was right here in my State seen by hundreds if not thousands of people from the Governor of Arizona, to many airline pilots, and quite qualified individuals, who know a Stealth from a UFO.

I'd be happy to share some if there is any interest.

Here is one, the one from my state which actually flew right down our street that
evening over the Mountain where i lived at that time called South Mountain.
Actually, there should be seen in this 10PM chart a "coverup " of mass proportion somewhere, as the Airforce Base used a cover scheme which helped quite a bit to then to divert and show the event as a "scheduled" Air Nat'l Guard from Md. flare drop.

This WAS the diversion and meant to confuse the masses and worked quite well to calm down the demand for answers.
The Govt. did an outstanding job really to obfuscate and confuse and hide the event.
How did they do this?

The real event took place at 8-10PM Starting at 8 and over my residence at 8:30PM flying and being tracked from the Nevada line to S/E Phoenix by then.

When the telephones were "off the radar" at Luke AFB, they simply got "Plan B" going and
decided to immediately drop flares (but that was at 10PM), and photograph the flare drop to then mass produce the Video for the Media feed all over the country.

The Phoenix Lights as it's now termed, it mostly the 10PM "cover up" Flare Drop. The only easily shown to be and used on the Discovery Channel and other History channel type of cable TV shows
This way it's "easy" to show with scientific precision how the flares "magically" just dissolve one by one behind the mountain (wrong mountain range, btw!)

The REAL event is this 8:30PM chart and happened NOT over Luke AFB and Estrella Mountain Range, but in a completely different location, that of South Mountain to the East of the Estrellas.

Great job Luke! As good as Roswell's cover up I'd say, if not better as for being ready for this event to cover it up completely.

This 8:30 chart is the Real Event, and 10PM is the Fake (LUKE AFB event)

I wonder if you can tell the difference?

The "Real Event" at 8:30 has two asteroids for myself and my husband....1st & 11 hs.is where they appear. Makes sense to me. :)

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights[/ame]

The then Governor Fife Symington, finally speaks out after ALL these years:
Symington also noted that he requested information from the commander of Luke Air Force Base, the general of the National Guard, and the head of the Department of Public Safety. But none of the officials he contacted had an answer for what had happened, and were also "perplexed".[15] Later, he responded to an Air Force "explanation" that the lights were flares: "As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man made object I'd ever seen. And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don't fly in formation".

Real Sighting:

phoenixlightswithastero.gif

Here is the Obfuscate chart, I'll call it, because it was deliberate and no doubt "planned" for just such an opportunity as this:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/mwwodarch.pl?Mar.21.2010

PLANNED EVENT: (Given to the Media (Discovery channel, etc.) to confuse the masses and discount the obviously shown flares dropping one by one)
i.e. Faked Event:

Notice all the Pisces (illusions, lies, deceptions, etc.) 5th house
Chiron in the 12th
And of course what else? Pluto rising in the 1st house Scorpio Rising with Pluto
in the sign known to rule the Military, Sagittarius.
Neptune in the 3rd (confusion and purposeful deception in communications yields mass hysteria
(Uranus) in the State over the Air Force having no answers, nor the Gov. wanting to give the people the truth. Yes, these 3 planets tell the tale of the sad state of affairs in our govt's handling of the mass
event.

Sad day again for America.
They got to do it again, successfully.

lukeafbfakeflaredroptoc.gif

Thank you Tuba and Leomoon80 for sharing your charts regarding extra terrestrial beings. I am neither an astrologer nor a scientist; however, have followed Stephen Hawkins teaching as well as our "super Collider" progression for sometime. I find Dr. Hawkins' work interesting and respect his intellect.

I for one agree with the two of you 100% as I believe that your charts give us concrete factual information. Thank you so much for taking the time to interpet the charts.

As am very interested in the future of our planet, I would greatly appreciate your posting more on terrestrial beings; prehaps a new forum? Maybe it's time for us to begin to think outside the box.

Again thanks to you and all of you great professional astrologers for your gift and hard work on reading the charts and taking to the time to share.

Thank you Tuba and Leomoon80 for sharing your charts regarding extra terrestrial beings. I am neither an astrologer nor a scientist; however, have followed Stephen Hawkins teaching as well as our "super Collider" progression for sometime. I find Dr. Hawkins' work interesting and respect his intellect.

I for one agree with the two of you 100% as I believe that your charts give us concrete factual information. Thank you so much for taking the time to interpet the charts.

As am very interested in the future of our planet, I would greatly appreciate your posting more on terrestrial beings; perhaps a new forum? Maybe it's time for us to begin to think outside the box.

Again thanks to you and all of you great professional astrologers for your gift and hard work on reading the charts and taking to the time to share.

Chart #2 just noticed the following, (because I never ran this chart before yesterday)
has 11th House Mars conjunct the NN closely, (in the house of the Masses)
showing the Govt was busy here that night at 10PM with "Plan B" in full force to enact confusion which was to come eventually and did. Mars being the active principle for agression.

Moon (I'll take as the active force) the movement in 7th house of "Open Enemy"
opposing Pluto which is the force for manipulation.

Sorry to report this, but I call em' the way I see them. Call a spade a spade and in this case, they did a terrible disservice to the people. This includes our then Governor Symington, who lied to cover up back then and only did a "mea culpa" reversal a few years ago during the annual anniversary of the Phoenix Sighting. It's hard to forgive him for this infraction as he essentially made all who
saw it that night, ALL the many witnesses into appearing as fools for believing and seeing with their own eyes what their eyes could not reject.

You can read about his reversal on Wikipedia I suppose... He was afterall, our chief of State and the one who everyone looked up
to at that time to expose the AFB antics. Even a City Councilwoman, Mrs Barwood was shocked at his refusal at the time to do what was right.

So, yes I agree with Tuba's assessment of Hawking's chart on Mercury's role in that chart.

Here is what Tuba says as part of her assessment on that dated chart for Hawking's speech:

"What is inaccurate is what they might do" "Mars in future Hs 2 is square by Mercury = error"
(may not be exact quote, rather paraphrasing text on the chart)

J.

Sorry to report this, but I call em' the way I see them. Call a spade a spade and in this case, they did a terrible disservice to the people. This includes our then Governor Symington, who lied to cover up back then and only did a "mea culpa" reversal a few years ago during the annual anniversary of the Phoenix Sighting. It's hard to forgive him for this infraction as he essentially made all who
saw it that night, ALL the many witnesses into appearing as fools for believing and seeing with their own eyes what their eyes could not reject.

You work way too hard.

In your Phoenix Sighting Chart, the Moon rules the MC (Government). The Moon is in the 8th House, which includes, among things, the "Men Behind the Curtain." These are the people who actually run a country. They are connected to the government, but not necessarily elected or appointed officials.

The Moon also represents any matter of a common or public nature, such as a mass sighting event. Note too that the 8th House is also the House of the Occult and other unsual things, like UFO sightings.

The Moon opposes Pluto (the Masses) in the 2nd House, which is also an indicator of the values of individuals or the citizens of a country.

The Moon forms a Grand Trine with Mars in the 12th (institutions, things that are hidden, secrets, conspiracies and secret enemies and I also consider the 12th House to represent the military rather than the 6th) and Neptune in the 4th House, representing all opposition to anything, the interestes of the people and how the state balances democracy and autocracy (in this case the state -- the US -- was autocratic).

Mars rules the 7th House (relationships and open enemies) and Neptune rules the 6th House of matters related to public affairs. Mars opposes Mercury in the 6th and both are in mutual reception (Term). No public discussion of this event (at least not the truth of it) for a while (they'll be somewhat successful shutting it down).

Normally, Uranus (unexpected occurences, technology, aircraft and aviation) in sextile (or most aspects) with Pluto (the Masses, unseen forces or powers, dramatic events and taboo subjects) forces people to see what they don't want to see by uncovering things, but note that Pluto trines and Uranus sextiles Saturn in the 6th -- restriction of this public event.

Also, Venus (the Ascendant and 8th House Ruler) is close to the 6th House cusp (so I consider it to be in the 6th) and Venus trines the MC (status and ego) and is quincux the ASC and there was a lunar eclipse just 5 days before the sighting at that exact point (18 Pisces 30) on March 8 at 6:14 pm (local time). Definitely a sensitive point.

Why does the government act so stupidly regarding UFOs? I think the short answer is that they don't have the answers and they are too embarassed to admit they don't have the answers, but that is not a reason to lie to the people. It was a terrible diservice.

I wonder if we should have a separate thread for discussions of this kind? There are any number of events (the Kennedy assassination, for one) where we have either been out-right lied to or just had a lot of the truth omitted. Then there's the way the mainstream media just ignores these stories; I am thinking about the lights seen at one of Chicago's airports a few years ago.

It seems to me that we should be more worried about that than about Tiger Woods's golf score...

I wonder if we should have a separate thread for discussions of this kind? There are any number of events (the Kennedy assassination, for one) where we have either been out-right lied to or just had a lot of the truth omitted. Then there's the way the mainstream media just ignores these stories; I am thinking about the lights seen at one of Chicago's airports a few years ago.

It seems to me that we should be more worried about that than about Tiger Woods's golf score...

Ha ha...no worry here, we won't be discussing Tiger Woods weaknesses and compulsions.

If someone wants to open a thread regarding UFO's in general, possible government cover-ups of any nature, please do it out in the Main WS Forum.

If an event qualifies for a chart, no problem here. BUT, furthering conversations as to the government said this or that or why are they hiding this info etc, or I do or don't believe in UFO's, does not belong in this Forum.

Our focus is on ASTROLOGY

Sorry, I meant a thread regarding these sorts of historical events and astrology. The charts for the Phoenix Lights were...uh, illuminating. But I take your response as a "no."

Sorry, I meant a thread regarding these sorts of historical events and astrology. The charts for the Phoenix Lights were...uh, illuminating. But I take your response as a "no."

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding...the charts for actual events aren't the issue I was emphasizing in my earlier post. I'll try to be clearer.
Time allowing, a chart could be cast and analysis would provide details as to what was going on at that time not limited to the actual event but also include the possibility of actions in response(at that exact time) to the event itself, if that is evidenced in the chart. So, whatever activity is apparent, it will be noted.

What we want to avoid in this forum is the possibility of extended discussions as to ones beliefs in UFO"s, opinions WHY one might think the government(s) would 'cover-up' certain events, be it UFO's or some other political happening here or abroad.
KWIM?

This MUNDANE Astrology thread does cover 'worldly' events both current and past (historical).
(ie: The recent Moscow suicide bombings, the Pilgrims Landing chart, Poland's loss of their President, the Haitian earthquake and other major ones that followed )

It is the astrology surrounding the Event that should remain the focus here.

What is going on with water? The oil spill, flooding in the south and a water main break in the Boston area are all ongoing, love to hear anything about this.....love you guys and thanks!

We could also see action at the other end of the Saturn - Uranus bar bell, in the form of earth upheavals. Uranus is transiting in water, Pisces, and always surprises with the unexpected, whereas exactly opposite in Virgo is Saturn ~ fields but also specific cities. Saturn represents what we thought was stable but now, no longer is since the tremendous opposition blast from Uranus. This will also affect sea LEVELS, this opposition. Hide and watch!

We could also see action at the other end of the Saturn - Uranus bar bell, in the form of earth upheavals. Uranus is transiting in water, Pisces, and always surprises with the unexpected, whereas exactly opposite in Virgo is Saturn ~ fields but also specific cities. Saturn represents what we thought was stable but now, no longer is since the tremendous opposition blast from Uranus. This will also affect sea LEVELS, this opposition. Hide and watch!

Sea levels, oh dear. I'm going to Aruba for 3 weeks on May 28th. Should I wear boots?????? :waitasec:

Were the stars indicative of a potential terrorist attack. ( Times Square), yesterday? Thanks.

We see the Sun square Mars several times a year and expect nothing more than a hot day. We have that aspect now and tomorrow and Monday. It can present violence, even extreme violence but it is so dangerous now because of the backdrop. The Saturn - Uranus opposition is the action of vandals or yes, terrorists but really anyone bent on destruction. Pillage or maximum damage. Jupiter's position with or conjunct Uranus simply augments the amount of harm and Neptune quincunx of 150° to Saturn adds the elements of gas, fumes, water and of course, subterfuge~trickery, artifice, deception and sly maneuvers. Pretense and concealment.

What can we rely upon? Venus and retrograde Mercury and their flexibility due to the mutual reception but, as everyone knows, they are lightweights. They can provide an excellent warning system, however--definitely not above their capabilities. And they must because the Moon in detriment with her node lends only a weak hand and in any direction. By Tuesday afternoon, she is entering Aquarius, decidedly unhelpful in affliction with both Sun and Mars. Mars and Pluto have returned in declination to mutual contra-parallel.

We see the Sun square Mars several times a year and expect nothing more than a hot day. We have that aspect now and tomorrow and Monday. It can present violence, even extreme violence but it is so dangerous now because of the backdrop. The Saturn - Uranus opposition is the action of vandals or yes, terrorists but really anyone bent on destruction. Pillage or maximum damage. Jupiter's position with or conjunct Uranus simply augments the amount of harm and Neptune quincunx of 150° to Saturn adds the elements of gas, fumes, water and of course, subterfuge~trickery, artifice, deception and sly maneuvers. Pretense and concealment.

What can we rely upon? Venus and retrograde Mercury and their flexibility due to the mutual reception but, as everyone knows, they are lightweights. They can provide an excellent warning system, however--definitely not above their capabilities. And they must because the Moon in detriment with her node lends only a weak hand and in any direction. By Tuesday afternoon, she is entering Aquarius, decidedly unhelpful in affliction with both Sun and Mars. Mars and Pluto have returned in declination to mutual contra-parallel.
Tuba, you rock. On re-reading this, I started to think you are also describing the oil mess, too. I'd be interested in the bigger picture on that from your perpective, based on these similarities or same forces, if you know what I mean.

Further developments July 11 at the total solar eclipse. Meanwhile, the industry examines the explosion, the fire, the well rupture and fights to correct massive the oil flow into the gulf. New insights come with the entrance of Uranus and Jupiter into Aries along with new techniques to relieve the situation and measures to prevent recurrence.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...ld and Cosmos/DeepwaterHorizonExplodes001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo