2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but Bundy did a better job representing himself and he didn't even take the Bar Exam. JB is just out there.

I do hope the jurors take note of every little thing.

It seems to me that knowing ICA was crying & visibly upset through out her conversations with Lee really undercuts this whole idea of Casey coping by pretending nothing's wrong.

I was thinking about GA getting agitated on the stand too..that might be helpful. He's certainly not modelling "pretend everythint is OK"

Jose is tainting this jury. HHJP better put a stop to it! Hold him in contempt!

How many times does JB have to be told he can't go there. He keeps trying to sneak it in.

HHJP needs to put his foot down once and for all on this subject!

Okay I have a thought. The longer JB keeps throwing this out there and the more CA hears this... the more upset the Anthonys will get. It will be like reopening the wound to the accusations. So maybe CA will get up there and really tell the truth. He's not gonna budge on his defense. To the point he is not acknowleging some of these peoples answers.

I've been following this case here from the beginning. I have to admit I became somewhat obsessed with it and have read all of the documents that have been released, listed to all the police interviews/fbi interviews/depositions etc. Still I came into this with an open mind, truly hoping beyond hope that somehow this trial would show that Caylee's death WAS a tragic accident, and that somehow someway there would be some sort of explanation or reason for Casey's horrible behavior before and after but... every witness that testifies convinces me more and more that Casey is guilty of Murder 1. Just some incredible testimony so far today!

courtroom-1.jpg

courtsideebar.jpg

I assumed the state would pay for all their witnesses to fly in for the circus! Seems only right to me.

And what was that snide remark about the state having paid for this witnesses flight and hotel room? THAT'S NORMAL!!!!!

Chit, the state is paying for everything for his OWN DAMN CLIENT!:banghead::maddening::banghead::maddening::banghead:

Jose is tainting this jury. HHJP better put a stop to it! Hold him in contempt!

He is way overdue on that. JB is running this courtroom. He gets in whatever he wants to say then goes to sidebar to apologize/get lectured. Repeat..

So what is JB trying to prove here with dwelling on the chloroform picture on RM's MySpace and selling a picture of Caylee? What point is he trying to get across?

Now Casey was TEN and not EIGHT when the abuse started?? :banghead: Can he not even keep her lies straight??

He asked about something she was told about when Casey was 10. It started at 8 (in his story)

The jury is going to get mad they cant hear stuff.

Either way he was asking about a conversation they had if it is in the record and the state asked about what Casey told hm he should be allowed to ask about what is on the record .

U barely knew CA?
Correct
U just met her that wkend?
yes

IMO, JB should have passed on this witness. His questions are awful, and hopefully the judge is putting a kabosh on them right this minute. This is a witness he should not be drawing more attention to. I hope the jury is smart enough to see through his cheap tricks.
KC did not get the cream of the crop in this defense atty.
:cow:

I agree, but ICA is convinced she found her mentor in jb
He is like her. Pushes it as far as he can without scruples.............

Well at least FG is getting his daily workout. How many miles do you think he's walked so far going back and forth between the prosecution table and the judge? lol

Shall we club together and send him a pedometer! :great:

In my family we share a quick repartee. If someone gets hung up verbally, we all (lovingly) bust on them. We would have a field day with JB....

I'm not a smoker and *I* need a special recess right about now.

ME just met KC that weekend, doesn't know if she was good Mom, loved her daughter, Caylee loved her, nothing except what happened on that weekend.

Witness is excused.

Mid afternoon special recess . . . til 10 minutes past the hour of 3:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads