GUILTY MI - Mariha Smith, 5, Detroit, 24 July 2011

The mother of a 5-year-old who disappeared from her Detroit home this weekend said she is going to Sinai-Grace Hospital this morning for an oral swab so authorities can compare her DNA to that of a charred body found in an abandoned home.

Police, though, told the Free Press that a DNA sample was taken from Konesha Smith on Sunday and that she wouldn’t have to go to a hospital to provide a sample.

http://www.freep.com/article/201107...mom-unaware-girl-s-snatching?odyssey=nav|head

:waitasec:

at the very end of the article
"The girl’s aunt, who an official said had outstanding misdemeanor warrants, is still detained today for further questioning, the official said."

Still with LE all this time?

It does say V.
V owns the house.

This info is coming from KS.

QLS is the one who said KS was on pain meds.

V first name
S last name

both in article, or atleast that's what I think CN2Soul meant

Mariha Trenice Smith was last seen at 3:30 a.m. Sunday sleeping on the floor of her aunt Virginia Smith's house while her mom, 24-year-old Konesha Smith, slept on the couch.

"Shes still in custody with the police," Konesha said of Virginia. "She failed the lie detector test."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110726...-detector-test--family-confirms#ixzz1TF7yX3TY

V first name
S last name

both in article, or atleast that's what I think CN2Soul meant

I know.

But the post I quoted was edited before I hit the button. It originally said QS.

The aunt that is being held is VS.

The aunt that was interviewed early on that said KS was on pain meds for a broken leg was QLS.

I know.

But the post I quoted was edited before I hit the button. It originally said QS.

The aunt that was interviewed early on that said KS was on pain meds for a broken leg was QLS.

Kimberly.... Do we have any Video of VS...?

I am looking at the very first ones now

I know.

BBM. I find it interesting that they're using the word 'detained'. I keep thinking of all the videos/audios I've watched/listened to where, first thing, they tell the person the door is closed for privacy purposes only, that it is not locked, and that they are free to leave any time they wish. They are not detained.

Detained for questioning is different.

I know.

KS seems to be walking just fine.
As soon as i heard that, I thought:
Cover for KS in case she is tested and has drugs in her system.
jmo

KS seems to be walking just fine.
As soon as i heard that, I thought:
Cover for KS in case she is tested and has drugs in her system.
jmo

Yep!!!!

Was this posted:

Missing Girl's Mom Says Relative Failed Polygraph
Amber Alert In Effect For Mariah Smith

POSTED: Monday, July 25, 2011
UPDATED: 3:50 pm EDT July 26, 2011

DETROIT -- The mother of a missing 5-year-old Detroit girl said her sister, the girl's aunt, has been taken into custody after failing a polygraph test.

Konesha Smith, whose daughter -- Mariah Trenice Smith -- has been the subject of an Amber Alert since Sunday, told Local 4 on Tuesday she was informed by U.S. Marshals that her sister, Juanita Smith, had failed a polygraph and was held.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28661107/detail.html

Was this posted:

Missing Girl's Mom Says Relative Failed Polygraph
Amber Alert In Effect For Mariah Smith

POSTED: Monday, July 25, 2011
UPDATED: 3:50 pm EDT July 26, 2011

DETROIT -- The mother of a missing 5-year-old Detroit girl said her sister, the girl's aunt, has been taken into custody after failing a polygraph test.

Konesha Smith, whose daughter -- Mariah Trenice Smith -- has been the subject of an Amber Alert since Sunday, told Local 4 on Tuesday she was informed by U.S. Marshals that her sister, Juanita Smith, had failed a polygraph and was held.

I wonder which aunt it is VS or
JS???

The article says JS but if you watch the video the reporter says VS.

I think in this video at the 1:21 mark there are people sitting on the curb. I think the one to the left of KS is VS...I think. The one with longer curly hair and tennis shoes. I'm not sure why I think thats her but it seems like there is a picture of her (trying to find it)in one of the articles. I'll add if I can find it.

My gosh!

What is going on???

Exactly! I'm sitting here all befuzzled wondering why in heck the burned out house where the body of a little girl was found still does not have crime scene barricade tape around it to keep the press, relatives and everyone else out of a crime scene. The cloth left from the fire was "found" by the little
girl's mother or aunt???????? A statement was made that the cloth did not match what Mariha was wearing? That is a contradiction of what I just read a little while ago.............:waitasec:

The article says Juanita.

My guess is, they have more evidence against her than just the failed poly -

The other article says Virginia.

Now, if this one says Juanita, I brt they meant Quanita.
QLS- the aunt who talked about the pain meds. And who also has drug references in her public FB page.

So many siblings the press is getting them screwed up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back