TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mayes family and the Bain family are connected through Adam Mayes' sister Pamela, who used to be married to Jo Ann's husband Gary Bain, the lawyer said.

Adam and Teresa Mayes were married for 11 years and lived in Guntown, she said.

Avove comments confirm GB married AM's sister (Pamela).
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/09/justice/tennessee-missing-children/index.html

so this makes the oldest daughter (the one still at home GB's daughter from past marriage) AM's niece??

Some of this is making more sense now. They focused on the immediate area because they knew he had gone into a local store several days after he killed JB and AB. They didn't release that video because they didn't want him to know they knew he was still local.

And then some of this is making no sense now. Why not just kidnap the two younger girls and be done? Was he trying to make people believe that JB would run off with him, causing them to look in another direction?

Maybe he hates GB. If he wanted to make GB suffer, he has truly done that.

thanks sleuthupdate....I had found the Pamela- PJM- in reference to GWB previously and figured that was an ex wife, but had not connected her to ACM- so that was the missing link to how they ll knew each other, interesting.

Some of this is making more sense now. They focused on the immediate area because they knew he had gone into a local store several days after he killed JB and AB. They didn't release that video because they didn't want him to know they knew he was still local.

And then some of this is making no sense now. Why not just kidnap the two younger girls and be done? Was he trying to make people believe that JB would run off with him, causing them to look in another direction?

Maybe he hates GB. If he wanted to make GB suffer, he has truly done that.

I don't understand the killing of the other two either. What was his reasoning behind that??

Geez. I just saw the alert on my Ipad. I am in Memphis, tn. So so close to home. I am speechless. What a sicko. You know they need to get some more pics of the sicko out there bc the surveliance(?) photo and his creepy pic look different. Prayers for those two babies. I can tell you though, if he is in Memphis or the surrounding areas, he will be seen. Thank God this got the medias attention!!

TM must have fessed up more info for her to get charged with murder.

In the latest police affidavit, it reveals that Teresa watched her husband kill Jo Ann Bain in a garage in Whiteville. She also told investigators Mayes killed Adrienne in the same town. She admits to driving the vehicle with the bodies inside it to Alpine, MS, where they were found buried in a backyard.

During the interview, Teresa also stated that Adam Mayes' plan was to kidnap the two younger girls. The murders of Jo Ann and Adrienne were directly part of the kidnapping.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18242709...nference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm

TM says that AM only intended to kidnap 2 youngest girls. She also stated that she saw him kill Adrienne and the mom. (This was on WMC TV news breaking alert.)

So if the plan was only to kidnap the two youngest, I have three questions:
1. did he PLAN to kill JB and Adrienne?
2. or did he get caught by mom and/or Adrienne loading up the girls and that's how they got killed?
3. what was his main motivation for planning to take the 2 youngest? (most likely scenarios seem to be either believing they were his biokids or sexual crimes or both)

Just thinking out loud, maybe he was going to take the younger two and JB and AB got in the way and were trying to keep him from taking the younger girls. And since it seems that TM was there outside waiting, this is all premeditated.

I also think he believe those two younger girls are his and I think that is his motivation. Even if it is proven they are not his. in his twisted mind they are his.

I wonder where he killed poor Adrienne. Same town? What does that mean?

I guess the idjit thought if older mom and sis were out of the way he could 'keep' the younger 2 as his own, and let GB think JB flew the coop with the younguns...what a sicko....please let those little gals be alive!
Have they not said anything about if AM is in a vehicle? Where are the girls?! Surely he isn't dragging them all over the place!!
Still wanna know where his father JLM is in all this.

I wonder where he killed poor Adrienne. Same town? What does that mean?

I bet she was trying to protect her little sisters... It is just so sick and horrifying I can hardly wrap my head around it

Just thinking out loud, maybe he was going to take the younger two and JB and AB got in the way and were trying to keep him from taking the younger girls. And since it seems that TM was there outside waiting, this is all premeditated.

From the affidavit, if it is correct, it was definitely premeditated.

I also think he believe those two younger girls are his and I think that is his motivation. Even if it is proven they are not his. in his twisted mind they are his.

Or he's a pedophile and likes his girls <14 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa