CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, FOUND DECEASED Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, right now, he's just a "person of interest." Call me crazy, but I just cannot believe a family member (especially one who works in the lab - IF it was one of them who said it) would say:

"And they would have had to do it at night because certainly nobody could have done it during the day when everybody was looking."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_technician_eyed_in_slaying_IpfKv663TTNxJxoTRWlBaJ

That may be true indeed (but why would you say this?) - unless of course the fire alarm went off and no one was looking.

If he is on the run, I wonder why they are not putting his name and photo out to the media so that everyone can be on the lookout??

I can understand the secrecy up until now. But if he he has vanished, why not announce him as a POI and ask leads?
adding my two cents on the "on the run" thang:

IMHO he is not on the run.

The Yale president said that "people" were being monitored (could his use of semantics include his sister, fiance', and brotherinlaw as well.. could any of them helped him cover the crime?)

Another media report said that people hidding their faces got into a black suv outside his sister's home (I would Hazard a guess this is where he is holed up)

Yup, I agree. Maybe not so weird, for instance, if someone in the family owns the business?

Either way, I think it's important. Added stressors. Also added twists & turns.

Jersey, have you established if these are Yale employees or Contractors? Can we look at the family or the business ownership?

This is true in my facility also. We have parents and children, even. I have never understood it and don't know why they allow it. It causes all sorts of problems with the other techs in the group, too. Accusations of favoritism, etc.

This is not a family owned business. It is the Animal Care Department at Yale. They are all Yale employees.

I don't know, I think LE knows where he is. Just because he didn't show up for work, doesn't mean they don't know where he is. Remember how LE kept Scott Peterson in their sights the whole time....thank goodness! I think the next announcement will be that he has been arrested.

This is true in my facility also. We have parents and children, even. I have never understood it and don't know why they allow it. It causes all sorts of problems with the other techs in the group, too. Accusations of favoritism, etc.

This is not a family owned business. It is the Animal Care Department at Yale. They are all Yale employees.

Same is true here from what I have heard. I honestly think they have a hard time getting people for these positions, so often they will take whomever they can.

Yes, I agree. I used to do research with animals - I felt the family atmosphere was a bit incestuous. I went back to school and now do research with humans. I have more autonomy that way.

Wasn't it just being refered to the POI as not being seen AT THE HOME since Thursday?

Maybe he is in a psych ward or somewhere where police know he is not a danger to others?

Ok, right now, he's just a "person of interest." Call me crazy, but I just cannot believe a family member (especially one who works in the lab - IF it was one of them who said it) would say:

"And they would have had to do it at night because certainly nobody could have done it during the day when everybody was looking."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_technician_eyed_in_slaying_IpfKv663TTNxJxoTRWlBaJ

That may be true indeed (but why would you say this?) - unless of course the fire alarm went off and no one was looking.

They are rationalizing because they can't accept it. Denial, bargaining...
I would fight tooth and nail NOT to have to think my brother did something like that. Wouldn't you? It takes a while to get to acceptance.

IMO, just because LE thinks Clark only wanted to kill Annie, he could kill again now out of desperation.
Does he have a car? (Hijack one)
Money? (could rob)
Shelter? (hostage)
Suicide? (even by cop)
The public is not safe until he is in jail.
Actually he is not safe either if public finds him........vigilante
JMOO

Thanks Labrat, I didn't know we'd learned that tidbit. You've all been very busy & have done a nice job running down the facts you could!

That's a lot of family members for Yale to decide to hire in one department, none the less.

Yes, I agree. I used to do research with animals - I felt the family atmosphere was a bit incestuous. I went back to school and now do research with humans. I have more autonomy that way.

Most interesting, Eyes. Thank you for that. I thought it was just where I work. I feel even stranger about it now. Don't most other work places actively discourage this sort of thing?

They are rationalizing because they can't accept it. Denial, bargaining...
I would fight tooth and nail NOT to have to think my brother did something like that. Wouldn't you? It takes a while to get to acceptance.

Actually, I would have stayed very, very silent and made sure no dumb quote like that would be printed in the media! lol

A caller on JVM suggested that there may be a drug connection because of the drugs used in the animal lab. The caller claimed to have worked in a lab and had knowledge.

Hmmmmm, perhaps there is more than one suspect?

Clark and finance' were SAVING to get married....(as a couple)......were they jealous of Annie and her lavious wedding plans?

Most interesting, Eyes. Thank you for that. I thought it was just where I work. I feel even stranger about it now. Don't most other work places actively discourage this sort of thing?

exactly. good point & watch Yale policy change on that one.

Same is true here from what I have heard. I honestly think they have a hard time getting people for these positions, so often they will take whomever they can.

yes, that's certainly a problem we have too. Not a real attractive job, low pay...

A caller on JVM suggested that there may be a drug connection because of the drugs used in the animal lab. The caller claimed to have worked in a lab and had knowledge.

Hmmmmm, perhaps there is more than one suspect?

I wonder if the fire alarm plays into the idea that more than one person could have participated in at least the hiding-the-evidence part.

If he is on the run, I wonder why they are not putting his name and photo out to the media so that everyone can be on the lookout??

I can understand the secrecy up until now. But if he he has vanished, why not announce him as a POI and ask leads?

Gene, Thanks for that comment. I think about now many of us are thinking the very same thing.

Thinking of the dynamics in New Haven I see one of the most prestigious universities in the world located in a city which doesn't seem to match. Lots of crime, not a pretty city and now a police force which is of the city and possibly being dogged by the ultra conservative reputation and power that Yale exerts.

It is easy to judge. And there is almost everything in the case IMO that the publilc is not privy to at this point.

It just has to be that thru his friends or family members they are hot on his trail.

Hey wasn't Annie's family supposed to make a statement at 7PM EST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502