Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just said she has a laptop in her car and with her at all times to monitor KC. That must be an easy job. I also laughed at the stable work history. What a joke.

Specificity of the schedule is crucial for the confinement officer. She is responsible for KC's whereabouts. (I can see where this is going...)

i wonder how strict they are about the drug test...like would she be able to use her mom's urine (don't mean to be gross) or is the bathroom guarded??
I'm not saying she's on drugs, but it seems like it'd be easy for her to get around it....and if I were her, in that house, I'd want to use drugs! lol

i wonder how strict they are about the drug test...like would she be able to use her mom's urine (don't mean to be gross) or is the bathroom guarded??
I'm not saying she's on drugs, but it seems like it'd be easy for her to get around it....and if I were her, in that house, I'd want to use drugs! lol

I doubt her mom's urine would help her very much ... imo

Home Confinemet asessment includes "stable employment" ha.

Casey asked for time extensions to deviate from daily schedule the past two days by phoning in.

Sprecific schedule is very important so Home confinement officer knows where individual is at all times. If you are late getting home you must call your officer and give reasons and specific locations.

Home confinement is responsible for defendant and explaining where the person is at all times.

It is crucial they know all activities of defendant...where they are and what they are doing.

They make it "inconvenient" or hard for person to commit crimes, hard to flee.

They need specific schedule for Casey Anthony.

County att'y making very good points about specificity of schedule, preventing a defendant from fleeing or comminting another crime. Huge increase in staff needed to keep up on KC whereabouts.

Home Confinement Officer says her job would be difficult without a schedule and it would mean an increase in manpower to check on KC, unless an officer was with her.

This judge better not give KC this motion. Can we even imagine the counties cost involved and manpower? This is so wrong to expect taxpayers to pay for this.

The county would have to assign more than one officer, and it would mean a huge increase of manpower.

Prosecutor is doing good job, imo - but using big words JB might not understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member