MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noting for reference. "little mistakes"

"When you're tired and worried about your baby, you're bound to make itty bitty mistakes in time lines", Netz said.
"And they have been pouncing in every little, from what I understand, every little mistake that is made".
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... October 7 at 3:21 PM

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aKbs58Dw

There's one more - a video of a family member disputing the lack of cooperation. Does anyone remember that family member's name so I can search for it? TIA.

oh, that's good... but, do you really think the Irwin's are that smart to think of a distraction...??

As far as I know Debbie and Jeremey are victims at this point. I see no reason to bash them. Unless you know something about their intelligence that I don't. MOO.

I edited my post for clarity. I was agreeing with you and expanding on the kitten dumpster idea and why it doesn't track for me either.

Gotcha! I meant it to be not quite so snarky originally in my first post,and then I just made it worse....

I am not always good at expressing things online.

oh, that's good... but, do you really think the Irwin's are that smart to think of a distraction...??
While answering questions to the reporters, you can see Deborah quickly answer some questions and then immediately change the subject to talk about her boys. This is a form of distraction, IMO.

... I can understand LE's looking closely at this family, and I think they are using DB as a scapegoat to try to pin down JI. But both the convenience of his change in work shift and his constant avoidance of direct eye contact just seems way too questionable--and makes me think he is in some way complicit. I hope I'm wrong, but that's who I'm looking at right now. MOO.

Sorry to quote myself :innocent: but this might explain why JI was told that he wouldn't need to take a LDT. Makes it look as if LE is saying, we trust YOU, it's DB we don't trust. Again, possibly trying to boost JI's confidence, when all along he is the person LE has its eyes on.

Did I say MOO yet? MOO.

I don't know...you do what you gotta do I guess. I figure the kitten came around at a opportune time.

Re: Show of hands...my husband said if he came home and saw all the lights on he WOULD wake me up and ask why are all the lights on. lol (now that surprised me. He also said he would immediately assume something was wrong. That also surprised me as I felt he would think "good gracious...they left all the lights on!) Keep in mind he is a stickler about the boys leaving a light on in a room or a tv set if they are not in that room.

My dad was that way, we were raised to be very cautious about leaving lights on if we were out of the room more than a few minutes. Even if we came out of our rooms to have dinner, that 30 minutes or so made him upset if we left our light on. He would have had a fit if we left the t.v. on all night.
I'm not sure what my husband would do if he came home in the wee hours and all the lights were on, he might know something was wrong since I'm the one who is always going behind him turning off lights that he didn't turn off when he left a room. The door being unlocked wouldn't faze him, we rarely lock our doors. I do, if I'm here by myself late at night, but if he and my son are home, it doesn't bother me. I've often wondered if I were to fall in the tub and hit my head how long it would be before he came to check on me. :waitasec:

Angleena, I think your theory about warrants and reenactments is really well thought out and explained. You may have convinced me that that is exactly what is happening. Really nice post. Lots to think about. Thank you button didn't seem adequate.

I think come Monday morning LE is going to go to a judge and request a search warrant for a home they have not yet been allowed access to. I believe they have probably interviewed the person(s) living in the home but were not allowed access to the inside of the home.

There are some things happening that give me this feeling.

1. The reenactment of breaking in through the window. It wasn't just done to see if it was possible to go through the window. It was done several times, using various methods with video being taken of it both inside and out. It was done to see what obstacles/objects would be disturbed inside the home and what part of the body would touch those obstacles.

1a. It's possible they have interviewed someone who has a visible bruise, scratch or small cut on their body and LE has noted it and is trying to determine if it could have come from entering the house through the window (hence the reenactment).

2. Cell phones may have continued to ping in the area and metal detectors are being used to completely clear the family's yard. Are these phones located in a neighbors house they haven't been allowed to search?

3. There may be something missing from whoever they suspect, a piercing, a metal button on a piece of clothing they were wearing, a snap, or a metal ring/clasp from shoes or boots etc. (I did see a quick video on the local iowa news this morning that showed someone from LE holding a plastic sealed specimen cup like you would give a urine sample in..they would hold the metal detector over the sealed cup and it would beep, they moved it away and the beeping would stop...they repeated the process several times before they placed the cup in the evidence van. The cup looked empty but there had to be something in it to cause the medal detector to beep.)

The weekend is being used to get all their ducks in a row before taking it before a judge.

Just kind of the vibe I am picking up from what has happened during the weekend. I also think this might be why the parents started to talk to LE again because the focus is on someone else now. Also might be why the parents are steering away from the media for a bit, so they do not say something they shouldn't on accident.

Once again, just my opinion.

This is a fascinating post!

"When you're tired and worried about your baby, you're bound to make itty bitty mistakes in time lines", Netz said.
"And they have been pouncing in every little, from what I understand, every little mistake that is made".

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aKbs58Dw

There's one more - a video of a family member disputing the lack of cooperation. Does anyone remember that family member's name so I can search for it? TIA.

I know of one quote on FB but we aren't allowed to use those words here. :silenced:

Are you thinking of Ashley Irwin, Jeremy's sister who made the statement the night LE said Irwin's were no longer cooperating?

I had the same thought. When I was a child many, many years ago, the only "stranger danger" type message I got from my parents was "do not accept candy from strangers" which, my parents expanded to add kittens and dogs and any other little baby critters, because they knew how much I loved animals.

OT....So now I am sitting here all grown up typing this with 4 cats and 2 dogs in the house and 5 chickens and 4 goats in the back yard. I guess some things never change.

Yes, those are along the lines I was thinking...

-- a stranger coming up to the boys asking if their mommy would let them have a kitten...is there anyone in their house who would like a kitten, etc....and the kids would open up, telling the stranger all about their house, who lives there, what color the walls are painted, etc...

In the interview it they said.... Then he realized after he woke me up that he noticed the door to her bedroom was open so we went back there and she was gone....

Why didn't he look in the bedroom at the moment he noticed the door was open... why did he have to wake up Deborah before he did that?

Now I reallly am getting bad vibes about the dad, Jeremy. If you think about it, this whole story stems from his statements and version of what happened, if in fact, DB was asleep when he got home. The window screen, the lights on, door unlocked, cell phones gone, etc. I asked in the previous thread if we know if he is Lisa's bio father, I always assumed he was. Don't know though, so can anyone help me with this question?

As far as I know Debbie and Jeremey are victims at this point. I see no reason to bash them. Unless you know something about their intelligence that I don't. MOO.

just to clarify... I wouldn't have been able to come up with that distraction... I was being slightly sarcastic... most people can not think that far in advance.. given a short amount of time...

I think come Monday morning LE is going to go to a judge and request a search warrant for a home they have not yet been allowed access to. I believe they have probably interviewed the person(s) living in the home but were not allowed access to the inside of the home.

1. The reenactment of breaking in through the window. It wasn't just done to see if it was possible to go through the window. It was done several times, using various methods with video being taken of it both inside and out. It was done to see what obstacles/objects would be disturbed inside the home and what part of the body would touch those obstacles.

1a. It's possible they have interviewed someone who has a visible bruise, scratch or small cut on their body and LE has noted it and is trying to determine if it could have come from entering the house through the window (hence the reenactment).

2. Cell phones may have continued to ping in the area and metal detectors are being used to completely clear the family's yard. Are these phones located in a neighbors house they haven't been allowed to search?

3. There may be something missing from whoever they suspect, a piercing, a metal button on a piece of clothing they were wearing, a snap, or a metal ring/clasp from shoes or boots etc. (I did see a quick video on the local iowa news this morning that showed someone from LE holding a plastic sealed specimen cup like you would give a urine sample in..they would hold the metal detector over the sealed cup and it would beep, they moved it away and the beeping would stop...they repeated the process several times before they placed the cup in the evidence van. The cup looked empty but there had to be something in it to cause the medal detector to beep.)

The weekend is being used to get all their ducks in a row before taking it before a judge.

Just kind of the vibe I am picking up from what has happened during the weekend. I also think this might be why the parents started to talk to LE again because the focus is on someone else now. Also might be why the parents are steering away from the media for a bit, so they do not say something they shouldn't on accident.

Given that in the event of a stranger abduction Baby Lisa could be alive, I believe that if LE had any possibility of getting a search warrant or taking any action they would not wait until tomorrow.

Excellent.

In the interview it they said.... Then he realized after he woke me up that he noticed the door to her bedroom was open so we went back there and she was gone....

Why didn't he look in the bedroom at the moment he noticed the door was open... why did he have to wake up Deborah before he did that?

This is bothering me as well.:(

They were savvy enough to tell the local media they could not longer talk to them because they had a National media deal.

They just don't seem all that desperate to find this child, IMO.

That didn't strike me as savvy - just as likely, the national media said "Hey, we can give you better exposure than these tiny local papers and spread your poor missing daughter's face much farther and wider!" and the parents naively said "OK" Were they savvy, they would each have had attorneys a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member