MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind. I found it. Oct 7th. Friday.

"The main problem I think that we're facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi," Irwin told the AP. "I was at work. I've been cleared. All these other people we were worried about ... the FBI said they've been cleared. The only one you can't clear is the mother that's at home when it happens 'cause there's nobody else there."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813...baby-i-reached-my-boiling-point/#.TpIub5sg_UA

I've said it before but stray cats are often found near or around dumpsters. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this stray kitten was found near a dumpster. KWIM?

I don't think a person destroying evidence by starting a dumpster fire would be concerned about a stray kitten....or even notice one.

Dated October 7th
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ler_lisa_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html

Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

Re: kitty.

Is this the only cat in the house? Did Bradley or dad go out earlier and get cat litter, food, toys? I've adopted 2 kittens and they were not in my bed the first night. They were in a small area with cat food and litter. I had to crate my 2nd cat because she was so tiny I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find her.

Wasn't she bothered about the cat having an accident in her bed? Did kitty really sleep from 10:30 - 4:00 without having to relieve itself or eat? Not in my experience. I usually slept with one eye open those first nights. If my son was also sick at the time, you can pretty much guarantee that I would be up (but that's just me). I never sleep when he's not well (again, just me).

I probably shouldn't be harping about a silly cat, but that stood out to me. Now if it's an older litter trained cat, I would pay no mind.

Is mom saying she was alseep from 10:30 - 4:00? Did she get up during that time at all? It's hard to imagine with a new kitty, a sick 10 month old in another room, and a 6 year old in your bed.

Thanks and MOO

Mel

"The main problem I think that we're facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi," Irwin told the AP. "I was at work. I've been cleared. All these other people we were worried about ... the FBI said they've been cleared. The only one you can't clear is the mother that's at home when it happens 'cause there's nobody else there."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813...baby-i-reached-my-boiling-point/#.TpIub5sg_UA

That's some fast work by the FBI-to clear everyone so quickly.

:banghead: that's not making any sense at all is it?
None of the phone story makes any sense to me including the story where Deborah asked her father for his old phone (the day before Lisa disappeared) because hers was having "issues". It is all hinky.

I don't think a person destroying evidence by starting a dumpster fire would be concerned about a stray kitten....or even notice one.

I agree.... the type of person who would start a dumpster fire would probably throw the kitten in there too...

Agreeing with you and adding

The kitten was in the home (reportedly) that evening prior to mom and the kids going to bed around 10 pm. I doubt a dumpster fire would burn unnoticed for hours and hours only to finally be noticed at 2:30 in the morning either.

For the camera's advantage??? Their child is missing - she had been for days when they did the JJ interview. There are people who advise them on how to go about getting these things in order to get the word out so that while they are giving the interview, the reminder is there. At the very least she could have held up the flyer in her hand. Today she should have been at the racetrack handing out collateral with her family - the parents presence makes a huge impact on people. They need to snap into media mode and take full advantage before they are left begging for attention a month from now.

BBM

Whatever we believe from the outside that they need to do - chances are they are barely holding it together. I'm sure two years from now they might be able to look back and think about what might make a bigger impact on the average viewer of the ten o'clock news, but right now, if innocent, they are emotionally and mentally destroyed.

Come on, most of us have read numerous books that give an inside view into parents' lives in the days after a child's abduction. They are NOT functioning like that. Rare are the parents who are both innocent AND savvy/together enough to use the media to their advantage after their child is missing - whether they have advisors or not.

And these folks do not strike me as media savvy or even especially socially savvy in general. JMO

So, you couldn't wait until the morning to ask? Really?

I think I have made myself perfectly clear-- I find nothing odd about waking your SO if you come home to a house full of lights, ESPECIALLY if there are children in the home.

ETA-- I am finished with the subject. It does no good to harp on it.

I went to a place in Estes Park, CO this summer that had elk and bison. I was too scared to try it!

Wait a minute! It just dawned on me, as I was taking bison burgers out of the freezer to put on the grill; you like El Rancho's salsa :hot: but you are afraid to try elk/bison. ;) :razz:

Shades of HaLeigh Cummings ... Too many coincidences ... Something happened.

I think I have made myself perfectly clear-- I find nothing odd about waking your SO if you come home to a house full of lights, ESPECIALLY if there are children in the home.

ETA-- I am finished with the subject. It does no good to harp on it.

Well okay then...

I've said it before but stray cats are often found near or around dumpsters. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this stray kitten was found near a dumpster. KWIM?

I don't know why but this cat gives me the shivers. Somethings just off to me that this cat is found this day. A kitten could be a great wat to keep a boys attention. Keep the boy occupied.? imo

Whatever we believe from the outside that they need to do - chances are they are barely holding it together. I'm sure two years from now they might be able to look back and think about what might make a bigger impact on the average viewer of the ten o'clock news, but right now, if innocent, they are emotionally and mentally destroyed.

Come on, most of us have read numerous books that give an inside view into parents' lives in the days after a child's abduction. They are NOT functioning like that. Rare are the parents who are both innocent AND savvy/together enough to use the media to their advantage after their child is missing - whether they have advisors or not.

And these folks do not strike me as media savvy or even especially socially savvy in general. JMO
They were savvy enough to tell the local media they could not longer talk to them because they had a National media deal.

They just don't seem all that desperate to find this child, IMO.

The kitten was in the home (reportedly) that evening prior to mom and the kids going to bed around 10 pm. I doubt a dumpster fire would burn unnoticed for hours and hours only to finally be noticed at 2:30 in the morning either.

I do realize all that. I was just pointing out to the OP that a person with a task like that probably isn't going to pick up kittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member