Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
I wonder if they have checked the property for false walls or recent masonry. She really could be hidden on the compound.

That's why I think they burned the body....nothing but ashes. :(
No disrespect to the family intended.

My grandfather was a mortician. Even crematories have to grind your bones down to complete your cremation.

The fire pit was creepy, but I don't think they could've fully disposed of her that way.

I'm really thinking since they will make no more statement on the body in FL that it may be her. In a trash bag. On the side of the road. I can see TM thinking that's an appropriate ending. IMO.

I wonder if anything of Heather's could have inspired the manner of disposal. I occasionally think back to a tweet of hers along the lines of "I hope someone pistol whips me and leaves me in a ditch" (paraphrased—it was a joke about not wanting to go to work or something.)

My grandfather was a mortician. Even crematories have to grind your bones down to complete your cremation.

The fire pit was creepy, but I don't think they could've fully disposed of her that way.

I'm really thinking since they will make no more statement on the body in FL that it may be her. In a trash bag. On the side of the road. I can see TM thinking that's an appropriate ending. IMO.

Although it truly breaks my heart to think this, I hope you're right. I hope she has been found and can finally be laid to rest by her family.

Here's here's the latest I've found on the remains found in Volusia County, FL:

http://touch.dailypress.com/#story/os-human-bones-skeletal-remains-deland-20140403/

Sheriffs office calling in experts from Pound (?) Lab in GA.. County sheriffs office ” doesn't want to release preliminary findings without corroborating evidence......”

Not a lot in article but sure sounds like this is possibly related to a high profile case.

What do you all think? And yeah,.i know we're all speculating but still want others to weigh in with their thoughts.

http://touch.dailypress.com/#story/os-human-bones-skeletal-remains-deland-20140403/

Sheriffs office calling in experts from Pound (?) Lab in GA.. County sheriffs office ” doesn't want to release preliminary findings without corroborating evidence......”

Not a lot in article but sure sounds like this is possibly related to a high profile case.

What do you all think? And yeah,.i know we're all speculating but still want others to weigh in with their thoughts.

they know who it is, imo...just don't want perp to know they know

So many missing people in FL.

I just wonder if Heather isn't closer. Landfill, farm land, old well, over a bridge. I could be way off base, but I don't see these two doing a lot of physical labor in the end. Yes adrenaline high. And I know most people's bodies don't react like mine (thank goodness), because my adrenaline high would have been during the fight or whatever happened to kill Heather. And I would have literally crashed, no physical enough to walk. So I must remember that. Others may can remain on an adrenaline high for awhile.

All places to eat have dumpsters, but aren't there usually cameras at most businesses now? I know he had access to so many businesses, and seeing him put something in a dumpster wouldn't really alert someone. Well that is if he is normally throws construction type stuff in a businesses. Or helps take out trash bags. Landfills are so very difficult to search.

I just wish she could be found! Her soul has soared on, but the family needs closure. They need to be able to go through the grieving process.

If you were possibly drugged up and decided to kill your husband's young girlfriend and put her out of you lives forever, secretly hide her, well, I think they would dig possibly too. "Sidney, take her out to X and bury her, now". Now where is X if buried?

To me, TM would try to blow it off if HE was found in a different state than where they are traveling. She gave out to many clues that were too obvious. Going here, going there...SM won a medal for walking woot. Momma gets a new truck...too many potential mental problems for me unless more is revealed. Interesting but so complex to find Heather from statements unless one speaks up. Any bodies found in any other state within the time they had to hide her are possibilities. Now, how much time did they have before LE confronted them after the last calls? Enough time. jmo

IMO if they burned the body, they didnt use the fire pit.....just my opinion.

Hi everyone, long time no new info....bummer. So I've been reading and thinking I don't remember the post, may be in the parking lot, but didn't TM mention being a Nancy Grace fan? During the Caylee Anthony ordeal? I am asking bc obviously that case brought to light the fact that if a body is left in a trash bag in the SE...it is going to decompose quickly, and probably ruin any evidence. Also, a trash bag would be a good way to treat HE as "trash" like TM considered her to be. Also on a different track we have had the Brittany Drexler disappearance here, with news coverage over and over again saying that a body could get lost forever in the swamps here. So if this was planned, there are a lot of ideas that could come from recent cases. IMO

Question: Where did Sidney grow up? I posted this on Tammy's Disboards thread but maybe it belongs here too. Is it worth looking into? We're is 5 hours from Disney - GA or the southern part of SC? Has that area been searched?

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

Snipped:
The rest of us consist of Sidney, my thirty something year old Disney loving husband. He grew up five hours from WDW and not one time did his family take him there as a child. Uh huh, his mama is the evil queen. How can someone not take their kids to Disney? Especially back when tickets were less than $20! Hello. She sort of made up for it in 1999, but not for good reasons. We wont go into that right now. I first took my hubby to WDW in 1997. Even though the castle was a lovely shade of pink with birthday décor all over it he was still in love at first sight with all things Disney. He had been a fan of the cartoons & Walt since he was a baby, but after this first visit to the Magic Kingdom he was hooked. (It has only gotten worse over the past 15 years, not that this is a bad thing.)
Hi Jersey Girl! Sidney went to high school at lord Berkeley academy monks corner, sc and Summerville high school. Hope this helps!

I know I am here basically by myself this morning...but I have to say after a month and a half of built up hatred and anger I find it hard to believe that TM would have killed Heather in any kind of quick manner. I would expect she would want to take more time and really make her suffer. I am sorry to say that, really. But look at the rant about HE, the viciousness...knowing that HE was already gone, dead. Even death is not enough to satisfy this woman's vengefulness. She couldn't even stop herself from posting this, knowing that it would attract attention. She wanted more than an eye for an eye.

I know I am here basically by myself this morning...but I have to say after a month and a half of built up hatred and anger I find it hard to believe that TM would have killed Heather in any kind of quick manner. I would expect she would want to take more time and really make her suffer. I am sorry to say that, really. But look at the rant about HE, the viciousness...knowing that HE was already gone, dead. Even death is not enough to satisfy this woman's vengefulness. She couldn't even stop herself from posting this, knowing that it would attract attention. She wanted more than an eye for an eye.

This is one of the reasons I don't think she was killed at PTL.

Melodyl, the CA Pound Human ID Lab is in FL, and headed up by DR Warren. They have a body farm located at the University of FL similar to the anthropology lab at the Dr Bass Body Farm in TN, if my memory is correct.

Imo, since FL normally has ample sunshine in most investigations, this does set off the hinky meter and raises a red flag or two.. A first year anthropology student can determine the sex and approximate age of the located remains, imo. Surely the coroner/medical examiner could determine this info from a visual inspection and the preliminary tests. This lack of transparency; silence, coupled with the HCPD inquiry when the remains were found, concerns me a little too.

CA Pounds Human ID Lab -UFL
http://anthro.ufl.edu/department-subfields/biological-anthropology/forensic-anthropology/

Hope everyone is doing fine..
Been lurking until more info is released in the Heather Elvis & Holly Bobo(TN) murder investigations.. If anyone is looking for a new case too sleuth, we could use some help in the Pastor Carol Daniels(OK-08 2009)5 year Cold case; sadistic ritual murder of the pastor in her church/posed in crucifix position, etc..

WS Thread - Pastor Carol Daniels(OK - 2009)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88118&page=14&highlight=carol+daniels

Melodyl, the CA Pound Human ID Lab is in FL, and headed up by DR Warren. They have a body farm located at the University of FL similar to the anthropology lab at the Dr Bass Body Farm in TN, if my memory is correct.

Imo, since FL normally has ample sunshine in most investigations, this does set off the hinky meter and raises a red flag or two.. A first year anthropology student can determine the sex and approximate age of the located remains, imo. Surely the coroner/medical examiner could determine this info from a visual inspection and the preliminary tests. This lack of transparency; silence, coupled with the HCPD inquiry when the remains were found, concerns me a little too.

CA Pounds Human ID Lab -UFL
http://anthro.ufl.edu/department-subfields/biological-anthropology/forensic-anthropology/

Hope everyone is doing fine..
Been lurking until more info is released in the Heather Elvis & Holly Bobo(TN) murder investigations.. If anyone is looking for a new case too sleuth, we could use some help in the Pastor Carol Daniels(OK-08 2009)5 year Cold case; sadistic ritual murder of the pastor in her church/posed in crucifix position, etc..

WS Thread - Pastor Carol Daniels(OK - 2009)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88118&page=14&highlight=carol+daniels

Hi Foxfire,
Thanks for keeping me straight on the lab..i appreciate the link,very interesting!
Also, glad to hear I'm not the only one that thinks somethings up with the remains found in FL. The whole thing about calling in experts and not releasing preliminary findings sets off my”hinky meter” too.

I'm sure they know basic things about the skeletal remains, but what they don't know is the identity of who those remains were and also try to figure out COD. That's exactly why they would need to call in forensic anthropology experts.

This tells us the remains have degraded far more than a 2 month old corpse would in normal weather conditions. Remember you had vegetation growing not only around, but through the bag. IMO this doesn't point to the remains being Heather, it points to the opposite--someone deceased much longer.

Florida medical examiners are not going to announce until they figure out who it is, that is if they can figure the identity out.

I'm sure they know basic things about the skeletal remains, but what they don't know is the identity of who those remains were and also try to figure out COD. That's exactly why they would need to call in forensic anthropology experts.

This tells us the remains have degraded far more than a 2 month old corpse would in normal weather conditions. Remember you had vegetation growing not only around, but through the bag. IMO this doesn't point to the remains being Heather, it points to the opposite--someone deceased much longer.

Florida medical examiners are not going to announce until they figure out who it is, that is if they can figure the identity out.

Madeleine74, I honor opinion, but respectfully disagree. We don't know that they don't know, the identity of the remains due to the SC Judges' gag order. Imo, HE's dna would have been entered into NAMUS months ago. It shouldn't take 4 weeks to enter the FL remains to compare for a dna match in a high profile case, imo. Imo, FL officials could have ruled HE out before now.

M74, I did some research on the greenhouse effect on plants, and the rapid decomposing of remains when disposed of in black garbage bags. When coupled with FL's early growing season, scavenger activity, and the moister content. Imo, it would not be unusual for vegetation and roots to be rapidly growing around and through the garbage bags..

The links for the above research were included in a comment in the

WS- HCPD contacts FL about remains found- HE thread
HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Madeleine74, I honor opinion, but respectfully disagree. We don't know that they don't know, the identity of the remains due to the SC Judges' gag order. Imo, HE's dna would have been entered into NAMUS months ago. It shouldn't take 4 weeks to enter the FL remains to compare for a dna match in a high profile case, imo. Imo, FL officials could have ruled HE out before now.

M74, I did some research on the greenhouse effect on plants, and the rapid decomposing of remains when disposed of in black garbage bags. When coupled with FL's early growing season, scavenger activity, and the moister content. Imo, it would not be unusual for vegetation and roots to be rapidly growing around and through the garbage bags..

Foxfire I agree bolded, I haven't looked at climatology for that area for those months. I am going to check that, I am in SC and even with the ice storms we had this winter there were long really warm stretches.

Does anyone know if the gag order gives them the right NOT to inform the public if a body has been found? Could that be the reason searches have stopped? Seems that is an over reach by a gag order to me...but then I'm not LE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back