2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is warped 'justice'. Making sure ICA has all her rights. Forget GA's rights..

GA gets abused on the witness stand but you see, GA gets to go home and sleep in his warm bed. Where does ICA go to? A holding jail cell.

Not trying to be rude or snarky here . . I honestly see KC distancing herself away from the Atty sitting with her . . . such a different kc when she is sitting next to any of the other Atty's . . . .she will respond to his questions briefly but turns quickly away . . . lip biting . . .hands are below the table . . .trying to keep her eyes focused off screen (Atty's @ sidebar?) . . . JB animated @ sidebar FG is talking . . . kc now picking up the talking to Atty . . . engaging in conversation but still leans her shoulders out away from him . . not like with other Atty's . . . just noticing some body language . . .

KC and Attorney DS do not like each other. The younger guy that is on DT did pass her a cell phone on Mon or Tues to read a text. Not sure the dynamics, but no one there is there to befriend anyone. It is a job, KC is a client.

He was a former detective and knows the distinct smell of death. That puts him in a different light than your average Joe. He knew a dead body had been in that car.

IMO

i agree but IMO cindy rulled that household and whatever she said went.. she told him to go back to work and he did... as far as CA's involvement, i personally think she was hoping for one of ICA's lies to make sense of the smell. i dont believe in a million years they believed it was their granddaughter and when they learned Caylee was missing you can hear her put it together "smells like a dead body in the damn car"

They should have given the break while the attorneys were at sidebar.

He told the secret yesterday on the stand without the jury present

Why wiithout the jury?

IMO if I was on a jury (adverge person ,limited legal knowledge )

I would feel they are to controling on the information ,the SA wont let JB ask dumb questions for no reason .

I would feel that to much effort was put into keeping things secret and out of court that I wouldnt be able to fairly judge guilt or innocence.

Uh oh - HHJP has some concerns about the State's IM stuff.

How could he score points for bullying a bereaved grandfather with an idiot theory that was shot down with one hypothetical question from the SA?

He is a former LE detective that did not hesitate to call police when his gas cans were missing but yet did not call police when he smelled decomp in his daughter's car. Adding to that, his daughter had not told him that the car had been abandoned. He had spoken to his daughter but had not spoken to his granddaughter. There are several reasons why he should have raised an eyebrow at that point and called police.

For all he knew at that point (if he knew nothing at all), both Casey and Caylee could have been in trouble. I would have known that something was seriously wrong. I would have never suspected my daughter had killed my granddaughter, but I would have thought that both of them were in serious danger at that point and I would have called the police. But then again, I worry about my 23 year old daughter when she is 20 minutes late, she's always early...so it's out of her character to be late.

so nice of Mason to place the book in front of Baez and point out case law...

Judge: I have some concerns w/this exhibit (paraphrased), Mr. George

they are arguing about evidence.. jury cannot be present... so they were taken out

Just a couple things IMO...

GA is coming off slightly evasive, but I don't think he's meaning to hide anything, but I think he is trying so hard to say the right thing that he's stammering and over thinking before he answers. I think that he now looks back on a lot of things that he should have done differently and is having a hard time agreeing to it on the stand because he doesn't want his mistakes to hurt the case.

If I was on the jury...the explanation that she didn't report Caylee's death because she was afraid of her parents...blah blah blah... why didn't she admit what happened once she got arrested? Why in all those phone conversations when her mother was badgering her asking where Caylee was...she didn't just finally blurt it out? IN a few instances...she got ticked at her mom for constantly asking and told her to put her DAD (the molester....and the man who is letting her sit in jail over an accident) on the phone. Her "fear" may be used to explain the non-reporting for the 31 days...but what kept her quiet all this time sitting in jail?

The fact that not a single one of KC's friends has extended even a spec of acknowledgment to her in the form of a smile, much less a glance is overwhelmingly telling to me that they have no doubt she is guilty.

If JB were sitting here with me, I'd say...now that is DISTANCING buddy ole pal.

is this when she message's that she has the "little snothead" with her?

Oh SNAP! JB asking for a document stamp, and Mr. George tells him it was provided to him on disc. There is no stamp! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member