AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I def think something is amiss with Hannah's case! they should be investigating further!

I mentioned that case in the 1st thread because IMO... it raises questions about the investigative "techniques" in Baldwin County... just sayin'

There is also a post by the son that says she was seen at the house with an unidentified male!

also

They all keep saying donnie wasnt doing well!

We have established that "sighting" was not accurate but believe it may be just another smokescreen.

There is also a post by the son that says she was seen at the house with an unidentified male!

also

They all keep saying donnie wasnt doing well!

I believe that's related to a neighbor's sighting and reporting she saw BW but it was later found to be another young woman that lives in the area & resembles her. But I'm not positive. It's difficult to separate the rumors & misinformation.

Below are snippets from JVM's program that might help with the timeline. You can read the entire interview at the link.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/11/ijvm.01.html

{RSBM}

I compared the information from the JVM show with information we have learned since that report and discovered some key information was not accurate... for example - it was a handgun not a shotgun or rifle. That report was very early in the investigation and we have learned more since it aired.

Although of course some of the information we have learned is still questionable given MSM, the "spokesperson" and family members "reporting" conflicting information.

Thank goodness we have Zeaux to help us sort through the plausible and the malarky information!

I believe that's related to a neighbor's sighting and reporting she saw BW but it was later found to be another young woman that lives in the area & resembles her. But I'm not positive. It's difficult to separate the rumors & misinformation.

Here's mention in MSM:

"Investigators returned to the house searching for her cell phone or any other clues. Neighbor Laura Payne says she saw Brittney at the house sitting in a tree swing. "She had the same body type, the same hair and she just sat there. She didn't move or nothing. She looked over at me and I waved at her and she didn't wave back."

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/t-ar-3936400/

I don't think we should discredit this sighting just yet. It's Donnie's side of the family that doesn't want her placed at the river house. They seem to discount anything to do with Brittney being there even when faced with the fact that her cell phone pinged there. IMVHO

Fish river is in the Marlow or Barnwell or Magnolia Springs area, and is under county jurisdiction, if that helps at all.

FBMom,
Your timeline is awesome. It certainly helped me put things in order. And thanks to you I know how to do a screen shot now :yourock:

Total BS as i see it and that is Just MVOO

Neighbor says they saw her! Family says no its someone that looks like her.
Son says she was seen there with unidentified male!
WWh says she was with DH with sons.
BW's Cell pings there!

Hello!
what the heck!

Here's mention in MSM:

"Investigators returned to the house searching for her cell phone or any other clues. Neighbor Laura Payne says she saw Brittney at the house sitting in a tree swing. "She had the same body type, the same hair and she just sat there. She didn't move or nothing. She looked over at me and I waved at her and she didn't wave back."

I don't think we should discredit this sighting just yet. It's Donnie's side of the family that doesn't want her placed at the river house. They seem to discount anything to do with Brittney being there even when faced with the fact that her cell phone pinged there. IMVHO

I think she was there.
Sounds like maybe she was in shock!
could she have been the one to find Unclle Donnie shot in the head?

FBMom,
Your timeline is awesome. It certainly helped me put things in order. And thanks to you I know how to do a screen shot now :yourock:

OH? I missed the lesson on screen shots! Fab can you direct me to the post or a vague idea better yet lets ask the teacher FootballMom...Please!

LOL I think we should put all this together and send it to Le and BW's mom..

OH? I missed the lesson on screen shots! Fab can you direct me to the post or a vague idea better yet lets ask the teacher FootballMom...Please!

Thanks for the props but I have been misidentified as the screen shot expert! Knox and Jersey*Girl are FAR more sophisticated with that technology.

I use a mac not a pc so I am still trying to find a better program than my archaic snipping tool. I am limited to taking small screen shots and saving them as jpg.

:)

Thank you Salem! :)

Ok... to follow up on the previous inquiry regarding the gun discrepancy. As I mentioned before the JVM report was EARLY in the investigation. How or why they (JVM) reported a shotgun was used is a mystery. It is entirely possible they or BW's family either assumed or were told inaccurate information.

IMO... JVM & NG are not exactly MSM - they are more along the lines of crime tabloid entertainment. They don't always get their facts straight and sometimes it is through no fault of their own.

Regardless... MSM in this case HAVE reported inaccurate information as well.

We have since learned that DH was shot with a handgun and that it was previously in someone else's possession. We do not know how it came to be in DH's possession.

We should try to be careful with this information not only to protect the identity of people but because it has now been anonymously reported to LE who will hopefully investigate the gun and its history.

Ok?

FBMom,
Well it was because of your screen shots that I decided to learn myself.

Eileen,
I am on a pc... (1)I put my cursor on the webpage (2) right click then (3) click "save as". (4) Name/put it in folder.

There are other ways...but that is easiest for me.

Thanks very much!

Thank you Salem! :)

Ok... to follow up on the previous inquiry regarding the gun discrepancy. As I mentioned before the JVM report was EARLY in the investigation. How or why they (JVM) reported a shotgun was used is a mystery. It is entirely possible they or BW's family either assumed or were told inaccurate information.

IMO... JVM & NG are not exactly MSM - they are more along the lines of crime tabloid entertainment. They don't always get their facts straight and sometimes it is through no fault of their own.

Regardless... MSM in this case HAVE reported inaccurate information as well.

We have since learned that DH was shot with a handgun and that it was previously in someone else's possession. We do not know how it came to be in DH's possession.

We should try to be careful with this information not only to protect the identity of people but because it has now been anonymously reported to LE who will hopefully investigate the gun and its history.

Ok?

got ya!

Oh My!

We are in a tornado watch till 8 pm!

Its really really windy here! and if we get any more rain ill have to build an ARK!

Here's mention in MSM:

We have learned since that report that the neighbor was mistaken.

Sticking to the known facts...no one from BW's immediate family, spokesperson, Klaas Kids, LE or Zeaux have been able to confirm an actual sighting of BW since she left her mother's home on May 30th at 7:30pm.

However.. isn't to say that someone, somewhere may have & obviously did see BW after she left her mom's. We just don't know who they are or where they were.

We have learned since that report that the neighbor was mistaken.

Sticking to the known facts...no one from BW's immediate family, spokesperson, Klaas Kids, LE or Zeaux have been able to confirm an actual sighting of BW since she left her mother's home on May 30th at 7:30pm.

However.. isn't to say that someone, somewhere may have & obviously did see BW after she left her mom's. We just don't know who they are or where they were.

Well all LE had to do was ask the girl that looks like Brittney if that was her on the swing!

She also wasnt reported missing right away!

Ok so who was actually the last person to see her at home?

Now here is what i find very odd!

They should have been able to trac her every move! (with her phone)
I have two young adults and not one second passes that their phone isnt in use
Sending a text receiving text even all thru dinner.
I dont believe she didnt leave a trail!
My kids send thousands of texts a month
there had to have been alot more text messages sent and received! If not i suspect something happend to her sooner!

JMO

Have you read through Brittney's first thread? A lot of this was discussed and the date of the post might help coordinate the time line. If I have time today, I'll reread it and tag the important posts. These's so much info in the first thread that I've forgotten, but those facebook posts are noted there.

FEATURED AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And Jane Valez Mitchell from HHL had a program about Brittney June 11. This will help with the timeline.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/11/ijvm.01.html

I have read the whole thread. I was answering someone's question, so it may have seemed like old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard