Forensic Astrology - ROBERT HARROD LastSeen 7/27/09 Placentia, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no signs of any plot or conspiracy leading to Bob's disappearance by anyone. That includes all parties, including SIL's wife.

There were no signs of any plot or conspiracy leading to Bob's disappearance by anyone. That includes all parties, including SIL's wife.

I'm confused then with how these tie into Fifth Essences post #25 in this thread. Maybe I am missing something but I am now totally lost... based on post number 25 and the above.

ETA: or by everyone do you mean everyone but SIL? With respect to Fifth's post #25 on the previous page.

No plot or conspiracy by anyone?
So, if I reading briefings correctly, then the SIL could be the one that caused Robert H's disappearance, but it was not a planned event.

Is that correct?

No, I am talking about everybody in range. No conspiracy, no plot. But now, the gang's all here. The planets simply do not support a group plot to do away with Mr. Harrod. Did I not say this afternoon, "it may be that one took action and the others made capital out of the situation?"

You may have a scenario in mind, and I may share your suspicions but it would be false and inauthentic astrology to say the planets line up behind that. Of course, there is so much back and forth about the times on the day Bob disappeared, we may learn something about that day that provokes a new chart. From what we have, no conspiracy.

No, I am talking about everybody in range. No conspiracy, no plot. But now, the gang's all here. The planets simply do not support a group plot to do away with Mr. Harrod. Did I not say this afternoon, "it may be that one took action and the others made capital out of the situation?"

You may have a scenario in mind, and I may share your suspicions but it would be false and inauthentic astrology to say the planets line up behind that. Of course, there is so much back and forth about the times on the day Bob disappeared, we may learn something about that day that provokes a new chart. From what we have, no conspiracy.

Thanks Tuba. I appreciate the time you and everyone have put into the charts for Robert Harrod.
I think he does too.

Thank you for the clarification Tuba - makes much more sense to me know. :blowkiss:

You are correct, the time lines are all over the place. I can't help but wonder if suspicions arose later on regarding SIL's possible involvement and there was a group effort to distract from looking/pursuing that direction. However as that would have occured much later I don't know how we would find a time to explore a chart with that possibility. I wonder if you have any idea's on how we might approach that aspect with a later date and time.

thank you again!

You might look for a member of this "family" to see if anyone was born circa March 30, placing that person's Sun on SIL's Jupiter. Said individual might also have a Jupiter that favored SIL's other planets. If there is such a family member, that Aries might also take a leadership role in the group and aim to protect its interests. This Aries is likely to come to the aid and defense of SIL but does such a family member exist? I do not know.

You might look for a member of this "family" to see if anyone was born circa March 30, placing that person's Sun on SIL's Jupiter. Said individual might also have a Jupiter that favored SIL's other planets. If there is such a family member, that Aries might also take a leadership role in the group and aim to protect its interests. This Aries is likely to come to the aid and defense of SIL but does such a family member exist? I do not know.

There is a 'family' member with a DOB circa March 30 who at one time was legally related to Bob but is not currently legally related to Bob. This person has never been named in MSM so I am hesitant to give many details. However I don't know that this person would take a leadership role in the group. Or a leadership role at all other than possibly being viewed as a leader by one of the immediate family members.

Are you able to share any additional details with regards to this circa March 30 DOB?

tia

bumping. Hoping the astro's can answer the above post. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal