Dina Shacknai wants Max's death reopened; gives ICU pic to media

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think the original report is ridiculous?

It was certainly ridiculous in its assertions that RZ must have committed suicide and in its claims that Dina was at the hospital because her cell phone pinged there.

Here is a copy of the new report (link and attached)... the other had some hoogey boogey in it that required a password to copy sections out of the pdf file. This one doesn't.

media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/SummaryofReports.pdf

Just an observation, I find the whole 'center of gravity' and 'railing height' information extremely interesting and enlightening considering the theory of how Rebecca heaved herself with one foot over the top of the railing on the small balcony she 'committed suicide' from. Very, very interesting.

Attention Please!

I would like to remind you all that Websleuths is a victim friendly community and that goes for everyone connected to the tragic events that happened at the Shacknai mansion that took the lives of a young boy and then a young woman.

Up to this point, LE has deemed the events as an accident and a suicide. There are family members who don't agree with the findings of public officals and additional investigation has been done privately. LE has now been requested to review their findings. Until there is evidence of contradiction from LE, all family members are considered victims and deserve to be treated as such.

No one wants to believe their loved one would commit suicide. Now add in the unanswered questions of how Max could have possibly fallen as determined. This family just wants answers, that's all.

fran

:bump:

More of Dina and her attorney on Dr.D show now.

Dina and her lawyer, Angela Hallier, are appearing on Dr Drew. I don't normally watch this show so if I do watch it, it will be an enormous sacrifice on my part.

Jeez, Dina is really making the rounds tonight. I wonder if/when she will do Dr. Phil and Anderson?

Thanks. I just caught it - had tv already on dr drew and I was getting ready to post it. I didn't realize it was her when I looked up a few minutes earlier. lol (volume was down).

Just an observation, I find the whole 'center of gravity' and 'railing height' information extremely interesting and enlightening considering the theory of how Rebecca heaved herself with one foot over the top of the railing on the small balcony she 'committed suicide' from. Very, very interesting.

Oh, excellent observation Frigga! And, didn't break her neck either. Plus did have blunt force trauma that is not very possible from the supposed hanging.

Caller asked where was JS while Max was in care of RZ. Dina didn't actually answer where JS was. She points out that she was told Rebecca and sis were only ones there with Max. I guess she can't speak for JS or about him.

Since both her feet were bound, she'd have to heave herself with bound feet.

And of the minuscule number of women who hang themselves, so many of them bind their feet first. Not.

I concur with Anne Bremner (and she said this on JVM as well) that both cases should be reopened and properly and thoroughly investigated.

You don't know what "projection" means then.

Simply put, Dina may suspect others of violence because she herself has had violent episodes and may not know how to resolve situations without it. She "projects" her own behavior onto others. There is simply no evidence, in the long period in which RZ was Jonah's girlfriend, and went out in public with Max, cared for Max, etc., that she ever needed to deal with him or anyone else in a violent way. Not so with Dina.

Further, we have no idea where Dina was and when, nor whether IF Max had prior injuries, where he might have received them. Again, Dina had access to him and Dina is the one with a documented police history of violence. She seems to think everyone forgets this - we have not.

The only history of violence that I am aware of is when she and Jonah was in the middle of a divorce. Has she ever harmed anyone but her soon to be ex in a contentious divorce? Before or after? If so, I havent ever heard she was a violent woman to others. Divorces can become nasty and emotions and anger runs high.

An expert would be able to determine prior injuries from ones that he sustained in his so called freak accident.

Are you saying you think Dina is the one that harmed Max? If so, I sure dont. I just saw this mother on tv and she adored her only child.

The only history of violence that I am aware of is when she and Jonah was in the middle of a divorce. Has she ever harmed anyone but her soon to be ex in a contentious divorce? Before or after? If so, I havent ever heard she was a violent woman to others. Divorces can become nasty and emotions and anger runs high.

An expert would be able to determine prior injuries from ones that he sustained in his so called freak accident.

Are you saying you think Dina is the one that harmed Max? If so, I sure dont. I just saw this mother on tv and she adored her only child.

So you admit that she can become violent when stressed. We have that documented. Both she and JS have that in their known behavior. They are the ONLY ones in this situation who have that as documented behavior.

That's all for the Max and Rebecca cases tonight on Dr Drew, now on to the Shikh murders with a couple of real live former white nationalist and skinhead types.

So you admit that she can become violent when stressed. We have that documented. Both she and JS have that in their known behavior. They are the ONLY ones in this situation who have that as documented behavior.

In a divorce? Yes, just like a lot of people do. Ask any Judge in family court and they will tell you it is a time when even good people can act their worst.

But that doesnt ever mean she is violent against anyone else.

Just because no one else has a documented behavior of violence doesnt mean they arent capable of a violent act either. If that was the factor then all these murderers who had absolutely no criminal history whatsoever before they killed someone wouldnt be murderers but they were/are.

I am sure Dina was stressed. She looked at her beautiful son and saw him dying. She sang to him...she read to him...she talked to him...she held his hand.......she knew she didnt have long with her baby before he was going to leave this Earth for good.

Caller asked where was JS while Max was in care of RZ. Dina didn't actually answer where JS was. She points out that she was told Rebecca and sis were only ones there with Max. I guess she can't speak for JS or about him.

Iirc, Jonah was playing golf.

The police has already said that no one was there at the time but Rebecca, her sister, and Max.

IMO

Iirc, Jonah was playing golf.

The police has already said that no one was there at the time but Rebecca, her sister, and Max.

IMO

Police also said Max had an accident and Rebecca killed herself.

No, but she is not the only other person thought perhaps to be there either. There may have been a few others present/

But someone asked why nobody tried to prove that RZ was temperamental, and I said because she might not have been the focus of someone's investigation. People accused me of saying that RZ was the person who might have scuffled with Maxie---so I said that RZ was not the only person present. That is all I said.

I apologize if I misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu