Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's him I look at it as enlightening.

I say confirmation of the argument that ensued and the reason for it on 6/15/08 is pretty enlightening, among other things..

Rick was posting to an msn board as well? Just trying to keep things straight. TY.

yes someone from the topix board also has an msn board and invited him to talk there without all b.s.

If it's him I look at it as enlightening.
Family member like this would have zero credibility to me. Airing family laundry on the internet? There is no benefit to anyone to have this kind of gossip floating around.
JMHO of course :)

Family member like this would have zero credibility to me. Airing family laundry on the internet? There is no benefit to anyone to have this kind of gossip floating around.

apparently she will not speak to him anymore because he tried to get her to face the fact that Casey is LYING. He says she'll take it to her grave and is trying to turn around the misinformation out there. At least someone is........

I say confirmation of the argument that ensued and the reason for it on 6/15/08 is pretty enlightening, among other things..

And the whole pregnancy denial thing makes me realize why the grandparents are behaving the way they are and that it might not be intentional.

I just got done reading all this. It gave me a brain bleed!

And the whole pregnancy denial thing makes me realize why the grandparents are behaving the way they are and that it might not be intentional.

What do you mean Suze? Not intentional? Do you mean just a looooooong history of being in denial and supporting casey's lies? I think you are exactly right which is why Nothing that cindy and George say can be taken seriously and I mean NADA!

Supposedly, Casey used Grandmas check to buy something at a store. $354. Cell phone, maybe?

Even if their past behavior explains the grandparents current behavior and actually makes, me anyways, more understanding of them? I would think you a supporter of the GP's would at least appreciate that happening.

Supposedly, Casey used Grandmas check to buy something at a store. $354. Cell phone, maybe?

Whatever she bought with it.....I don't even care. This girl allegedly stole from her grandmother......

What a peach!

What do you mean Suze? Not intentional? Do you mean just a looooooong history of being in denial and supporting casey's lies? I think you are exactly right which is why Nothing that cindy and George say can be taken seriously and I mean NADA!

Exactly. Now hopefully their denial and support doesn't land them in legal trouble further down the line.

apparently she will not speak to him anymore because he tried to get her to face the fact that Casey is LYING. He says she'll take it to her grave and is trying to turn around the misinformation out there. At least someone is........

That's the way I feel. I prefer people to be straightforward and honest. This family's "dirty laundry" has been waving in the breeze for over a month now. Time to start trying to understand what really did happen with the Anthonys in June and July.

Even if their past behavior explains the grandparents current behavior and actually makes, me anyways, more understanding of them? I would think you a supporter of the GP's would at least appreciate that happening.

It certainly explains: The pizza, the gas cans, the PANTS, the phone company is wrong, the dogs are wrong, blah blah blah blah

Need I continue?

Sawgrass was 4/17/08... Casey may have had access to that info somehow.. Building manager, etc, it's across the street from Amy's- not a stretch...
Theres a connection between Casey and that name, absolutely... NO there is no babysitter, but that name is connected to her for a reason and I dont think its for her to sign up for GreenPeace..

Why are you saying april 17th? As a theory? It was confirmed that ZG did go visit on JUNE 17th.

Im going to post this in a couple of threads, so bare with me if you read it more than once. We're all wondering if this was a coincedence that casey says ZG on June 17th at sawgrass right? I suspect casey was getting "something" from ZG and ZG said well, meet me at the sawgrass apartments, i am looking for apartments today, so meet me there.

or something like
casey calls out to someone, kyle or jesse or tony "where can i score _____(fill in drug here)?"
so-and-so says "i'll call ZG and see where she is" or "ZG is at sawgrass looking at an apartment"
casey goes there, scores her fix and then goes about her day. now knowing that ZG was looking at sawgrass that day.
THAT'S why ZG didn't want her face shown and won't be telling the truth anytime soon.

EVERYTHING IMO OF COURSE ;)

i feel the same way .. why is he saying anything ? if he doesnt talk to her that much . and why hasnt he come forward before ? i just dont get people i guess .. im too untrusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53