VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

So, I think you're right that Mark could have inherited the house. The question, then, is who is Mark's heir.

pulled forward from thread #2
His Dad died when Mark was either in high school or younger. His Mom remarried eventually (a state cop or sheriff department, we think, but a non-city-type cop). He, too, died of some illness. Now his Mom has lost her son, as well. I can't fathom the pain she must feel.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4263805&postcount=109

eta: his Mom, Jan, has gone back to using Niederbrock, not the cop's last name

"He didn't let anyone in," she said. "He had such a big brick wall built up."....

...copied from the article above....
....maybe he wanted to let Emma in....

I re read and saw the hickey comment from the driver... mebbe defensive wounds, the victims fought back, and the 'hickeys' were bruises.
Edited to add: Could Sam have been too injured to leave and that is why he was still there when Emma's Dad arrived?

WOW :waitasec: How did we miss that?!? I'd sure love to know if he was actually registered with the Army, or he was just spouting ideas. Great find claudicici!

....probably just an idea...but it shows how even though he was devastated about his mom leaving he prbably saw that trip as a fresh start....

I re read and saw the hickey comment from the driver... mebbe defensive wounds, the victims fought back, and the 'hickeys' were bruises.
Edited to add: Could Sam have been too injured to leave and that is why he was still there when Emma's Dad arrived?

......I thought those hickeys were from that kinky suicide girl....

If you look on Razakel's page, the "info" icon is clickable for the first track. It takes you to apge with the following text:

Artist: RAZAKEL
Title: Murder Potion
Female artists in the horrorcore genre are looked upon as jokes and fakes, and it is said a female cannot be as lyricly extreme as a man, Razakel has proven this wrong time and time again. In January one year ago, a bomb would be dropped on the underground and has continued to spread like a wave of death since. Razakel first picked up the mic in January 2006 and has developed a very strong and loyal underground following as the Queen of the Wicked ****. Early in 2006 Razakel got involved with other underground artists and got "signed" to a label that has since folded. In mid 2006 Razakel was contacted by Serial Killin Records for a possible contract, a demo was exchanged and a meeting arranged. August 11th 2006 it was made official, Razakel was signed to Serial Killin Records and talks of a album begain. Produced by SickTanicK Tha Souless, Razakel released tracks like "My Way", "In My Hands", and "The Spot", quickly becoming underground and fan favorites. The Wicked Bxtch Of The Southwest had been reborn into a whole new world. Later Performing live with artists like Insane Poetry, Bloodshot, Scum and many others, she has proven she is a force to be reckoned with in the underground irrigardless of gender. Razakel begain work on her longly anticipated first album "Murder Potion" to be released under Serial Killin Records, and as now in the final stages of production, Produced by SickTanicK Tha Souless and featuring fellow label mates, Two Clipz, and SickTanicK Tha Souless, Murder Potion promises to be nothing but the purest of the Wicked **** while at the same time you get a look into the dark mind of Razakel. Murder Potion is due out April 23rd on Serial Killin Records. Within one year of picking up the mic Razakel has grown in popularity and has held her crown and throne of Queen of the Wicked ****, Only time will tell what the future holds for Razakel, but it promises to be one full of the wicked blasphemy the underground knows and loves. Its now 2008, the "Murder Potion" EP dropped with great success selling out the first run in 6 days, a repress was issued a time later, also selling very quickly. Razakel now begains work on her longly anticipated "Madness & Dispair" LP due out in june of 2008 this album gives a more synical and hands on look at the charicter of "Razakel" a much more personal, and dark look into the mind of the most violent and blasphemous female to ever pick up the microphone.

It's seems fairly clear from everything that Mark died not only last but a day or two after the others.

It might be for the best in terms of the real property remaining with heirs of the family that it pass to Mark and then to his heirs (his mother, for example, with whom he was speaking when he rec'd Melanie's mother's call which sent him to the Farmville home that day).

It might seem absurd now but in the next couple years (within the statute of limitations) it's quite possible (and advisable, at least w/r/t to Sam) that Melanie's parents will file a civil claim against Debra's estate arising out of the circumstances of Melanie's death, as well as against others, including the Farmville PD, and Sam.

The suit against Sam is important in case he somehow profits from all of this--his music sells, he sells a book, movie or whatever, once the family has a judgment against Sam, they can collect out of any future earnings he might come into.

Which civil action is standard in any situation in which someone is killed--not only would the perpetrator be sued by the victims relatives with standing but also the property owners and if there was a separate business being conducted (say a restaurant, store, bar, what have you) then that business as well.

Best chance to keep the real property/home from being lost to Melanie's family in that scenario would be for it to end up with Mark's heirs.

Yes, it seems fairly clear that Mark died last. Whether it goes to Mark still depends on several other things we don't know: 1. whether they owned the property together, 2. whether they were divorced, 3. whether she had a will, etc.

Thanks for confirming his mother is still alive.

And yes, there will be numerous civil suits brought. The wrongful death suit against Sam is interesting. It really depends on whether he sells his story. I can't imagine his music really doing much, and I wonder if he'll be allowed to record new tracks from prison.

He was arrested very shortly (with 24 hrs) of the cab ride, right?

So, if he had wounds on his body, or wounds, these would have been photographed by police and would be evidence. I think we would have heard about them somewhere, but who knows . . .

If you look on Razakel's page, the "info" icon is clickable for the first track. It takes you to apge with the following text:

(Respectfully snipped for board economy)

This is one of the things to which I was referring when I mentioned odd notions of feminism w/r/t Razakel and her music.

Yes, it seems fairly clear that Mark died last. Whether it goes to Mark still depends on several other things we don't know: 1. whether they owned the property together, 2. whether they were divorced, 3. whether she had a will, etc.

Thanks for confirming his mother is still alive.

And yes, there will be numerous civil suits brought. The wrongful death suit against Sam is interesting. It really depends on whether he sells his story. I can't imagine his music really doing much, and I wonder if he'll be allowed to record new tracks from prison.

Bobby Beausoleil (Manson Family) recorded the soundtrack to Anger's film Lucifer Rising in prison and he paints and sells his paintings as well. He also got married while in prison.

Am I the only one noticing Sam's face got strikingly thinner in the months leading up to the murders?

Bobby Beausoleil (Manson Family) recorded the soundtrack to Anger's film Lucifer Rising in prison and he paints and sells his paintings as well. He also got married while in prison.

Yeah, Tony Yayo got to record with G-Unit from prison too. I know lots of people that can record from prison. But I think their cases are distinguishable from Sam's.

Edited to ad: They got permission to record their music. I wonder if Sam, who would be lucky to get LWOP, would get the same treatment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back