MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video says the receipt stamped @ 5 pm.

I think the video misspeaks. The text copy says she was there about 5 hour prior to putting her down for the night, which was 7:30. The voice video says both it was purchased at 5, and then goes on to say 5 hours before police say she put the baby down for the night.

They're in conflict - my guess is, it was 2:30 p.m.

main stream media facebook links are allowed.... only main stream media..

Pretty sure its not allowed.

I'm new to this so I'm not sure of the rules - I think there was something about no fcebooking but ..... there is someone on the 'Baby Lisa Irwin updates' page who claims to be a relative and seems to be implying that it's mom........ am I allowed to explain?

Can a moderator please clarify this for me? I feel that what the 'family member' has written is very revealing, maybe more so than anything else......

Maybe, it is a passive aggressive thing. She just seems so off to me. her mouth is saying one thing but her actions and statements, while sounding very supportive of mom seem to only be doing the worst for mom in this situation??

Either that or she is well meaning but extremely stupid?

I can't figure her out, but I have had red flags since she showed up on the scene.

Ashley Irwin (JI's sister) is an atty in Texas. The stories that the family got an atty started when she showed up on TV as a family spokesperson to rebut LE the night that LE said the family had stopped cooperating. IIRC, there has been no confirmation that Ashley is acting as family's atty-- IIRC, she is not admitted to MO bar, only to the TX bar.

Can a moderator please clarify this for me? I feel that what the 'family member' has written is very revealing, maybe more so than anything else......

main stream media facebook is within the TOS.. however, we must be cautious when stating that comments are facts

I think the video misspeaks. The text copy says she was there about 5 hour prior to putting her down for the night, which was 7:30. The voice video says both it was purchased at 5, and then goes on to say 5 hours before police say she put the baby down for the night.

They're in conflict - my guess is, it was 2:30 p.m.

I thought she put Lisa to bed at 10:30

Maybe, it is a passive aggressive thing. She just seems so off to me. her mouth is saying one thing but her actions and statements, while sounding very supportive of mom seem to only be doing the worst for mom in this situation??

Either that or she is well meaning but extremely stupid?

I can't figure her out, but I have had red flags since she showed up on the scene.

Well, assuming that the info is correct that this AI and the one who is an attorney in Texas are the same person, and it seems that they are....then she is definitely not "extremely stupid".....I found one link where she was referred to as the TOP student in her graduating class! Since we do not have confirmation that the two are for sure the same person, I won't post the link yet. It was a media article, however, and not just a blog or discussion board link.

jmo

Ashley Irwin, Jeremy Irwin's sister and baby Lisa's aunt has given interviews to ABC saying the family feels Deborah is about to be railroaded and arrested by LE. Ashley is being referred to as the family's "spokesperson".

Does anyone else feel that ever since Ashley came into the picture (Thursday, the day parents purportedly stopped cooperating) she has been driving a wedge between LE and the Irwin's?

I can't help but see her as driving this train and I am not sure of her motivations in all this. It just seems to me that since her arrival on the scene, this thing has spiralled quickly out of control.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

I completely agree. Honestly, I get a really strange vibe from her that I haven't been able to explain. There is something weird about her.

Didn't we already know, from the very beginning, that there was some sort of party that afternoon? So, it seems she was seen with a friend buying a box of wine and paper party goods, at about 2:30 p.m.

I don't see that's anything new - in fact, it rounds out the truth. Why is this incriminating?

There was a birthday party the weekend before (not sure if it was Sat or Sun) for one of the boys.

Incriminating because it could she that she was inebriated and possibly not responsible with Lisa. It also might show that she had lied to LE if they had asked her about it.

Lillith you might want to delete your post about facebook. Because it doesn't come from a MSM news source.

I can't believe how much has happened in one day that I missed.

Thanks to the mods who made this it's own board, much easier to read all the news.

I haven't had a chance to read through everything, looks like there's so much to catch up on but is this correct, Lisa's mom is about to be arrested??

Oh no, Feisty girl I took this to mean it was ok?

beanE had already posted it on another thread as well.. the comment was from msm facebook, correct? if so, yes... msm facebook is okay...

post the link and we will check it out

I have never followed (live) a case that got its own forum. I have honestly been reading every post of the general discussion threads, but what is the best way to keep up with the individual topic threads? I don't know what topics I'm interested in! Should I just speed-read?!

I had 6 open at the same time this morning. Only problem I had to keep trying to remember which one was where since they all show up as Websleuths except Active Search.

But, its easier to open more and be able to go back and forth than to have to keep closing and opening them. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa