MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want mom to be innocent. Really I do.

Something about her interviews struck me odd and I couldnt figure out what.

Then after dealing with a toddler tantrum, I realised it was the slight pauses.

Sobbing and wailing toddler: "I want candy, lemme have the candy waaaah, waaah"

under my breath I mention throwing out the darn candy and she hears me...
Waaaaah *sniff* (sweet voice) huh, did you say I can have the candy? *sniff*

My response was "No" and she cranked it right back up again "waaaahhhhh"

Im not pointing fingers but that struck me how the mom can pause in much the same way. It may just be the way she cries and mean nothing at all. She just seems to totally change gears and then change back. JMHO

I don't know about the general discussion dear. But for now look at this link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Everything is all divided out into topic ... :)

Okay...the wacko's have surfaced.
lisa Irwin, 10 month baby missing from her home, live video footage, - YouTube

*warning graphic* towards the end.

ETA I can hear the Whiskey, tango, foxtrot's now.

Good gracious. Unreal. I think he has watched FAR TOO much television in his lifetime. He has stated every "disclaimer" , including I believe the Twilight Zone...and someone needs to tell him what a parody is. Sorry. I agree. The Jack Daniels is quite apparent all the way over here! I should add I did not watch the whole thing. Couldn't stomach this man...but by the sounds of this video...done in his bathroom....this man needs to be watched...and not by the public...by his local law enforcement. Something not right here.

Didn't we already know, from the very beginning, that there was some sort of party that afternoon? So, it seems she was seen with a friend buying a box of wine and paper party goods, at about 2:30 p.m.

I don't see that's anything new - in fact, it rounds out the truth. Why is this incriminating?

I got the notion from the reporting that LE was there just recently asking for the surveillance video. If it was no secret whatsoever and she told them the truth about what she did straight away I don't understand the delay. Why wouldn't it have been among the very first things they did, particularly since there has been talk that gaps in her timeline were somehow a problem?

I could be wrong and it's just the first that we've heard about these surveillance tapes, and LE got to inspecting them right away.

Ashley Irwin, Jeremy Irwin's sister and baby Lisa's aunt has given interviews to ABC saying the family feels Deborah is about to be railroaded and arrested by LE. Ashley is being referred to as the family's "spokesperson".

Does anyone else feel that ever since Ashley came into the picture (Thursday, the day parents purportedly stopped cooperating) she has been driving a wedge between LE and the Irwin's?

I can't help but see her as driving this train and I am not sure of her motivations in all this. It just seems to me that since her arrival on the scene, this thing has spiralled quickly out of control.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

I don't know but is it possible there is some kind of passive-aggressive thing going on? I mean, she's saying there's no way the mom could have done anything to Lisa but at the same time she's IMO doing her no favors saying the mother's sure she'll be arrested.

Didn't we already know, from the very beginning, that there was some sort of party that afternoon? So, it seems she was seen with a friend buying a box of wine and paper party goods, at about 2:30 p.m.

I don't see that's anything new - in fact, it rounds out the truth. Why is this incriminating?

The video says the receipt stamped @ 5 pm.

No dears what I am saying is that it will be easier for you to find the links and follow individual topics if you watch the individual topic threads. All of the links would be within those threads. :) So the wine video would be in the wine thread and the morning talk shows talking about the Mom thinking she is going to be arrested, the links would be in those threads.

This will make it easy for you all to find those links.

This is your main link now to all things Lisa Irwin.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can someone update the link to bring us to this thread -from the front page of websleuths? Right now, it takes you to the missing forum. Thanks

Ashley Irwin, Jeremy Irwin's sister and baby Lisa's aunt has given interviews to ABC saying the family feels Deborah is about to be railroaded and arrested by LE. Ashley is being referred to as the family's "spokesperson".

Does anyone else feel that ever since Ashley came into the picture (Thursday, the day parents purportedly stopped cooperating) she has been driving a wedge between LE and the Irwin's?

I can't help but see her as driving this train and I am not sure of her motivations in all this. It just seems to me that since her arrival on the scene, this thing has spiralled quickly out of control.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

We are VERY VERY "picky" about who is represented as family spokespersons in all our missing cases. I believe they should have a lawyer as a family spokesperson or someone who is older and has more understanding of where this can go....and quite honestly, where this is going and it is not looking good for mom. She needs to get a professional spokesperson at this point. JMHO

I have never followed (live) a case that got its own forum. I have honestly been reading every post of the general discussion threads, but what is the best way to keep up with the individual topic threads? I don't know what topics I'm interested in! Should I just speed-read?!

I don't know but is it possible there is some kind of passive-aggressive thing going on? I mean, she's saying there's no way the mom could have done anything to Lisa but at the same time she's IMO doing her no favors saying the mother's sure she'll be arrested.

Maybe, it is a passive aggressive thing. She just seems so off to me. her mouth is saying one thing but her actions and statements, while sounding very supportive of mom seem to only be doing the worst for mom in this situation??

Either that or she is well meaning but extremely stupid?

I can't figure her out, but I have had red flags since she showed up on the scene.

I have never followed (live) a case that got its own forum. I have honestly been reading every post of the general discussion threads, but what is the best way to keep up with the individual topic threads? I don't know what topics I'm interested in! Should I just speed-read?!

I agree and I'm totally lost. I have another question. I keep telling my email alerts to CANCEL the posts to my email. I have far too many families of missing and work details to clog up my email and my cell phone. So it seems everytime I post I have to go back and say "no , take me off alerts"....I don't want to unsubscribe to ALL WS alerts because I have other cases that I get occasional alerts. Someone guide me please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiositycat
And bought wine with an unidentified man. LE has been taking the picture through the neighborhood to see if neighbors recognize the man.

The picture LE is reportedly showing neighbors, is that of the "handyman" seen the last few weeks in the neighborhood.

FWIW, they were having a party at the house, so buying wine and paper plates seems in line with party activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda