MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a report last night about LE being at the neighbour's house and a lady crying on the steps? Does anyone know what happened?

But cops are calling him an unidentified man.' And showing his picture to the neighbors. Wouldn't the cops already know who her brother was?
Ok, I might be a bit behind because some of us do sleep, but please point to me where LE is calling him an unidentified man and not just the media. And where does it say this is the man who they are showing the picture of. I am not getting this out of anything I have seen.:waitasec:

As far as we know, the cops may have always known she went to the store but just cant remember exactly what time it was. The receipt and video could be to nail the time and who might have seen her.

Well I see I missed Lisa getting her own forum while I slept. :(

I hate to see a case go so long that it needs its own forum.

I have work today and I don't know how I will keep up, apparently I've missed surveillance video of mom buying wine and announcement that the family anticipates her arrest may be forthcoming.

And....why would DB or any woman decide to take a "clean" handyman to the store to buy wine? That makes no sense to me.

JMO

It is said he had a bike. The store from her house is an easy bike ride there and the weather was beautiful. No need for a ride for him.

OK, I shouldnt have gone to bed. Can someone update me here. I just heard a blurb on the news that the focus is now on the mother for sure and there might be an arrest soon and that she was seen walking into or out of a store with another man who was not her husband and I know its the news and they distort things, but they made it sound like the 2 of them were a little chummy.

Oh and a good morning to you all and it took me I dont want to tell you how much time to find this forum. I started to panic.

Maybe Mom honestly does not know what happened because she was in no condition to know anything. I'm not a drinker. I know absolutely nothing about alcohol, but I have heard remarks and stories through the years about "cheap wine" and it's effects on people. No idea if those are true or not. Maybe she had the wine plus a couple other drinks? Maybe that's why she went through the house screaming for the child because she was still buzzed. It could certainly be a reason the door was unlocked and the lights were on.

There are just so many scenarios here. She could have been drunk and passed out.......

The kid could have been in her bed to cover up the fact that somebody else had been in that bed.........

JI could have been working a 12 hour shift, or maybe he didn't go in until 10 and got off early if the job was finished, or maybe he got a call from somebody with info he found interesting.

I thought the original story was that DB put the child to bed at 7:30. It seems that the story changed from DB put her to bed to WE put her to bed, or WE last saw her at such and such a time. Their stories have a lot of holes and inconsistencies, and I forget which was the last one told.

Maybe the Mom didn't do anything herself to the child, but her lack of responsibility led to the disappearance of Lisa.

Well I see I missed Lisa getting her own forum while I slept. :(

I hate to see a case go so long that it needs its own forum.

I have work today and I don't know how I will keep up, apparently I've missed surveillance video of mom buying wine and announcement that the family anticipates her arrest may be forthcoming.

They haven't release the actual tape yet.

Let me get this straight cause I am confused. Somehow some way it is suspicious because she went and got wine and paper plates?

But we know she had a friend over...wouldn't this be normal behavior, get some wine and figure paper plates are easy? I have done it before.

what is the incriminating part? As far as I can tell it was b4 dad went to work.

hellllp

OK, I shouldnt have gone to bed. Can someone update me here. I just heard a blurb on the news that the focus is now on the mother for sure and there might be an arrest soon and that she was seen walking into or out of a store with another man who was not her husband and I know its the news and they distort things, but they made it sound like the 2 of them were a little chummy.

Oh and a good morning to you all and it took me I dont want to tell you how much time to find this forum. I started to panic.

Mother prepares to be arrested............another thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7215730&posted=1#post7215730

Okay, I'm like three threads behind...Did someone in the family say that they expect the mother to be arrested soon? I'm sorry, I caught a reference to it, but missed the original post and discussion. TIA.

I cannot find anyplace where it says the mother was seen with another man that night. I am am scrolling back in this forum but if anyone has the link can they post it. I just saw the sister of the mother, (God help me with names this morning please) say they are preparing for the mother to be arrested.. This is making me sick because this obviously means poor little Lisa has passed away.

Well! These are very interesting developments.

What do you want to bet that JI & DB's 'cooperation' ended when confronted with this sales receipt and surveillance video? IMO, this is the type of information LE would hold back when questioning and give them (JI & DB) every chance to tell about it before confronting them with it.

What were JI's words when he decided to leave the interviews? I cannot remember, but it sounded as if he had had enough, IIRC. DB stated that she remained at the station and continued to answer questions.

Fairly early on I'd gotten the impression that DB knew something or just was not being honest about something. I feel her tears were true grief with a big dose of guilt mixed in there. I am not thinking that JI is involved in Baby Lisa's disappearance at all. This was either a horrible accident or overdose with Baby Lisa, IMO, OR it could have been done for $$$$$. Whatever 'it' is, it is something DB knows about in my opinion. I honestly believe that DB had a young man help her.

Sorry, but that is what I think, folks. DB's tears are real, but there is more there than grief.

This just needs to end and with Baby Lisa being located. I still have a shred of hope she is still alive. If there was an overdose or an accident, she still needs to be located and for the person(s) who are guilty to be prosecuted.

I do not post often anymore because I mostly just read. I very much appreciate all of the posts and links here.

May today be the day Baby Lisa is located! GB her precious heart!

I don't see a man with the mom in the video. We see a woman putting stuff in her car but we don't even know if that's the mom or if the footage being shown is the surveillance tape. If it is the tape, there's nobody with her.

No. That is the news media filming the grocery store. That is not survelliance tape. Tapes are grainy , not clear as in what you saw in the video.

Bumping this from the other thread to address those here:
Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce
Only from what I saw the first two days when they were out in the fields. They had dogs with them. now if they were tracking dogs or cadaver dogs...I do not know. I have a SAR friend who is going to come on perhaps later tonight or tomorrow to address dogs and scents.

The answers to both of these are YES. To track or trail a human being, obviously the person does not have to be walking or touching the ground (or be close to the ground (thinking bicycle, horse, 4-wheelers, motor vehicles). The smaller body size does produce less area for producing (for example) skin rafts, oils, etc., but they can be trailed even when bundled up in clothing and a blanket.

Yes too for the detection in a bath tub, although there could be more areas of the house too if a child was placed / left in other areas before removal.

To go along with this, I've not trailed a deceased baby from inside a residence out of a house, to a dumpster and beyond, but I have done this for a deceased adult.

Let me get this straight cause I am confused. Somehow some way it is suspicious because she went and got wine and paper plates?

But we know she had a friend over...wouldn't this be normal behavior, get some wine and figure paper plates are easy? I have done it before.

what is the incriminating part? As far as I can tell it was b4 dad went to work.

hellllp

Its more than that. I think they suspect lying, getting drunk that night, and we don't know any evidence they might have. Plus the video information they have subpeonaed from the media.

Regarding the wine, if it were a criminal act to buy wine, I'd be on death row. This can't be the issue with LE, it must be just to track her whereabouts and maybe confirm/disprove her earlier statements.

I would think if she drank so much that she passed out, she'd still be intoxicated when the police came. You can't be so drunk and then sleep a couple hours (only) and be sober.

Well! These are very interesting developments.

What do you want to bet that JI & DB's 'cooperation' ended when confronted with this sales receipt and surveillance video? IMO, this is the type of information LE would hold back when questioning and give them (JI & DB) every chance to tell about it before confronting them with it.

What were JI's words when he decided to leave the interviews? I cannot remember, but it sounded as if he had had enough, IIRC. DB stated that she remained at the station and continued to answer questions.

Fairly early on I'd gotten the impression that DB knew something or just was not being honest about something. I feel her tears were true grief with a big dose of guilt mixed in there. I am not thinking that JI is involved in Baby Lisa's disappearance at all. This was either a horrible accident or overdose with Baby Lisa, IMO, OR it could have been done for $$$$$. Whatever 'it' is, it is something DB knows about in my opinion. I honestly believe that DB had a young man help her.

Sorry, but that is what I think, folks. DB's tears are real, but there is more there than grief.

This just needs to end and with Baby Lisa being located. I still have a shred of hope she is still alive. If there was an overdose or an accident, she still needs to be located and for the person(s) who are guilty to be prosecuted.

I do not post often anymore because I mostly just read. I very much appreciate all of the posts and links here.

May today be the day Baby Lisa is located! GB her precious heart!

I hope and pray she is alive. It isn't looking good but I still have hope as you do.

capt. young is being interviewed on the Today show

I cannot find anyplace where it says the mother was seen with another man that night. I am am scrolling back in this forum but if anyone has the link can they post it. I just saw the sister of the mother, (God help me with names this morning please) say they are preparing for the mother to be arrested.. This is making me sick because this obviously means poor little Lisa has passed away.

Keep the hope, Frankie. This does not mean Lisa is gone. This is an investigation and many times innocent are arrested...and the statements are from the famly's fears. The police have stated over and again no suspects as yet. Of course the mom may feel she could be arrested...all this scrutiny and finger pointing would give one that feeling. We also do not know if the mom may have told them that she was at the store that day and bought wine, we also don't know if the mother may had to prove it and found the receipt and gave it to them...we only know what the media is saying and trust me on this....if ONE gets it wrong ...others will pick up the report via Associated Press and continue the incorrect info. Also...media headlines NEED to grab attention and unfortunately a lot of times the media actually write their "opinions" into the story, sometimes subtle and sometimes graphic. We cannot rule out that mom is lying or what mom has said or what truly happened. WE NEED TO KEEP the baby kidnapped mentality because if we do not....then people will stop looking for that child. People NEED TO LOOK for that baby...no matter where they live, no matter what state. If baby was abducted and black marketed, or taken by a deranged woman....SHE IS SOMEWHERE and it could be in your own neighborhood....rich or poor....doesnt matter. If Lisa was abducted...she is somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500