Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread topic: Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage.

I have no words...none I can say anyway.
JB is blaming his losing the Diaz case on an all white jury?
Not one word about him trying to AHA the prosecution and failing?? really, JB? Really??

Short and simple JB is using racism as an excuse for all his blunders. He needs something or someone to blame it on and since he is Hispanic why not use that. It's easier to put the blame somewhere else than have to face embarrassment and ridicule. His excuses are ridiculous.:sick:

A huge Thank You to A_News_Junkie & PattyG for bringing us the videos! :hug: :blowkiss:

Thread topic: Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage.

This was my post 48 hours ago. Just a simple reminder to get back on topic.

Since I posted that I have had to unapprove 11 of 13 posts for name calling, bashing or straying off topic.

TO's should be issued for the name calling and bashing - zero tolerance policy. However not everyone who participated has been a long term member. Instead I am going to copy the portion of the Etiquitte Rules referring to that and add a link to the Rules/TOS Forum. This thread will remain closed for a while until everyone has a chance to review.

Last chance folks. No more leeway. Any further instances of namecalling and/or bashing will result in immediate time outs.

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness, name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Link to the Rules Forum.[/ame] Please pay special attention to the Terms of Service.

Everyone on IS agrees Judge Perry made the correct decision.

In Sessions got an interview with CM saw segment on it this morning. He said something about showing all the lairs. Wish I could member stuff but am sur they will show it again

I was just watching part of the interview with CM and he brought up the fun BS and talked about going after liars, getting them on the stand and exposing them as liars.

In session took from his statement that the Defense has something up their sleeve. The host also added that CM loves Baez and was being treated unfairly and that's when he decided to help him for free. UGH

Ryan S. up next from Fusion . . .

clips from yesterday . . .HHBP's voice saying based upon this courts 31 years of experience . . . . i don't live in a box . . . .finds serious and imminent and threat . . . . right of kc to receive a fair and impartial trial in this case. . . .

Jean C - HHBP reason for denying motion . . . 1st amendment right for public to know . . . this case has more publicity than OJ case . . . . they cannot disclose the place for jury selection until 9 am Monday

I was just watching part of the interview with CM and he brought up the fun BS and talked about going after liars, getting them on the stand and exposing them as liars.

In session took from his statement that the Defense has something up their sleeve. The host also added that CM loves Baez and was being treated unfairly and that's when he decided to help him for free. UGH

Hmmm. Well I guess they are going after the family after all. :innocent:
They probably mean things like JG being mistaken about hearing Caylee in the background and changed his story (like their client didn't) or the one who said she got a call from Casey on a certain date, then realized it was another Casey. Those aren't lies, they are mistakes because it had been over 31 DAYS!!

clips from yesterday . . .HHBP's voice saying based upon this courts 31 years of experience . . . . i don't live in a box . . . .finds serious and imminent and threat . . . . right of kc to receive a fair and impartial trial in this case. . . .

Jean C - HHBP reason for denying motion . . . 1st amendment right for public to know . . . this case has more publicity than OJ case . . . . they cannot disclose the place for jury selection until 9 am Monday

And yet HER attys are on TV doing interviews.....SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOR----:banghead::maddening:

They probably mean things like JG being mistaken about hearing Caylee in the background and changed his story (like their client didn't) or the one who said she got a call from Casey on a certain date, then realized it was another Casey. Those aren't lies, they are mistakes because it had been over 31 DAYS!!

The DT has always implied they have something up their #$#@%#....However, it really doesn't present well...Why would you let your client (who you state in a innocent "child":sick::floorlaugh:) dwell in jail while you have things that could set her free??? Why delay the trial any longer than need be???? They make no sense...they are evil....I"m sure they will be full of red bull ---- I am tired of them!!!!!!!

Thanks ya'll. i cant tell it good like ya'll do---gotta lub it

ITA The only liars I'm aware of are the Anthonys...IMO CM said he can't wait.It will still come down to ICA and her 31 day funfest.:great:

Playing clips of the painful exchange between Ms. Mercier and HHBP yesterday

I can't wait til Friday when they do "Within 31 Days"......exploring what Casey was up to during that time. If they do it legitimately (always a question with this station) it should be fascinating......

BBM:

I saw "that portion" of the interview ...

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: A good start would be the "A" family !

I can't wait to compare the liars for the STATE vs. the liars for Casey Anthony. That is going to one lopsided tally. Seriously, what lies and misinformation are judge Eaton, Mark N. and Cm talking about? All three are yakin it up about "exposing" them. ... and boys... if it is in our myth busters tread, you can't count it as a lie or misinformation, we have ALREADY exposed it.

I guess he won't be putting his client ICA on the stand then. :)

Here we go again. ICA's 3 second "breakdown" will be coming up again.
She only has to pretend to cry for 3 seconds and it will be broadcast on In sessions hours and hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus