Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have a NY accent??? :giggle:

I'd love to hear you do a NY accent...Hope I can too...

Seems Vinnie is doing a special starting Monday at 5pm...got his tweet...I have so much to say and would love to put it out there..Caylee's voice needs to be heard...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

OMG! I was going to post the same thing...that I read your posts in a New York accent! Too funny.

So we are still waiting on the smell and 31 days motions? Well, I don't have any doubt about the 31 days coming in but the smell of decomp has me a little concerned.

The jury is going to love Dr. Vass. He can explain the most difficult science in the simplest of terms.

ITA...he is so likable, not an "intelligence snob" in the least. I don't know if I totally understood all he was explaining but one thing that bothers me is the fluoride issue. Did I understand correctly that with the trunk smell, there was no fluoride registered and he deduced that it was b/c in the death of a child it hasn't had time to build up in their system? IDK....this is sticking with me for some reason. I think that he is on to something with this decomp signature thing but I kinda wonder if more research isn't needed. If it will be used in the court to convict someone of murder, and the death sentence is a possible penalty....IDK I just think it needs to be something that can be proven w/o any doubts. And I think with time and more research it will be. I just don't know if we are there yet. Of course it could be that I just didn't understand all he was explaining. IDK...trust me, I don't want to feel this way, I have no doubt that her body was in that trunk, I just felt I should honestly say what is troubling me about that particular science. I hope I am wrong. And as for me personally, the fact that this scientist has been around untold amounts of dead bodies, and that he can get on the stand and say, IMO that was the smell of decomposition......that in itself would carry ALOT of weight with me if I were on that jury. (OK...let the pummelling begin! lol)

Respectfully snipped.

OMGoodness, watching that video, I feel like I just watched Caylee's spirit travel through the remains site and enter into rest. I pray her spirit actually left this life so peacefully.

You aren't going to believe this but I got all the way to almost the end of that video b/c it hit me that the video they coupled with the music was uncannily similar to Caylee's remains site! I know, I know....crazy huh? But I am with you, I too so hope her spirit was lovingly released and that the ugly scene of where she was dumped was transformed to a beautiful, untouched place of nature, by the mysteries of whatever happens to us after death. That song causes tears to roll down my cheeks every time I hear it, it just moves me so.

:cow:

Even if JP doesn't allow it there are certainly enough people and two canines testifying that they smelled a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car.

ITA! I am still optimistic. Clearly the SAO has more than plenty, it would just be really nice to have Dr. Vass's testimony too. Kind of icing on the cake! He is absolutely riveting on the stand and IMO would make a ginormous impact on the jury in conjunction with everything else.

Well I was optimistic but still holding out hope for Dr. Vass's stuff!!!

Do I have a NY accent??? :giggle:

I'd love to hear you do a NY accent...Hope I can too...

Seems Vinnie is doing a special starting Monday at 5pm...got his tweet...I have so much to say and would love to put it out there..Caylee's voice needs to be heard...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

i thought so, i sowwy if i offended you and you really don't but that's what i heard. but they let you go so fast, i didn't have much to work with. he was like..."*****, we're wrong...cut her off...hang up, hang up!!!".

O/T Does anyone know what time the hearing is on Monday? TIA

interesting theory. It certainly points fingers toward the anthonys, doesn't it? Could all of them have thought up this plan, and carried it out, instructing casey along the way? Plausible? Yes, it is, especially after what we've been witness to for nearly three years. I could see cindy as the "brains", george as the consultant, lee as the lookout, and of course, casey as the culprit. Yes, yes, i can see that. Jmo

except there were those computer searches before the death.

But, overbearing, controlling cindy wasn't overly bothered that she hadn't seen or spoken to caylee in a month, a child who supposedly still lived in her house, a child who had lived there since birth. She told lee to go out to look, and she herself went to universal but didn't go in, and the rest of month??? There was that chase george supposedly made, chasing casey (no caylee) but lost her...

soooooooo---if something like this happened---well---maybe that is why lee was lol all the time---member how aggravated that made e-body

OMG! I was going to post the same thing...that I read your posts in a New York accent! Too funny.

LLL Linda,
I too read your posts with a NY accent . . . I can just imagine you asking us over for "Coiffeee and Tahwk" . . . . I personally love that I have one person's voice to put with this particular Poster. I am not trying to make fun of you (please don't take this the wrong way), it actually makes WS even more real to me. So many voices from so many different places and we are all here because of one little girl. That is Amazing!!! Thank you to all WS'rs for lending your voice, your thoughts, and your passion for Caylee.

i thought so, i sowwy if i offended you and you really don't but that's what i heard. but they let you go so fast, i didn't have much to work with. he was like..."*****, we're wrong...cut her off...hang up, hang up!!!".
Is this online? Where? Thanks!

Where the heck is the ruling on the decomp?

Gosh darn it!!! :floorlaugh: When I seen this thread was bumped... I ran in as quick as I could thinking we had gotten the ruling. :floorlaugh:

Gosh darn it!!! :floorlaugh: When I seen this thread was bumped... I ran in as quick as I could thinking we had gotten the ruling. :floorlaugh:
Sorry...Lola...but it's making me crazy. Are we 100% sure that the chloroform motion didn't include the decomp? I think someone's playing with us...lol.

Not exactly what I was thinking...but close :crazy:

HHJP, come on already! :rocker:

Well..........at least ya'll got my heart started!! I could hardly type in my password to get in here! The tension.........Oh Lordy!!!:maddening:

Where the heck is the ruling on the decomp?

HHMP stated at Monday's hearing that his last ruling would come when it's done. He's doing a lot of research on it.

It was reported by one of the local media that HHMP's ruling on the air tests will likely become a landmark ruling, with other court cases citing this ruling as a precedent.

What I'm wondering is if his ruling will come before jury selection, or can it come next week or any time before trial?

HHMP stated at Monday's hearing that his last ruling would come when it's done. He's doing a lot of research on it.

It was reported by one of the local media that HHMP's ruling on the air tests will likely become a landmark ruling, with other court cases citing this ruling as a precedent.

What I'm wondering is if his ruling will come before jury selection, or can it come next week or any time before trial?

Which to me is encouraging. If he had found nothing in the scientific world to support Dr Vass' work/findings then IMO he would have been able to rule it out pretty quickly. I think he is busy writing a landmark opinion.

Just a guess, but I would think he will want to be done with it by at least tomorrow. He is going to be pretty busy next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419