2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! I am watching the videos posted on wftv.com and OMG! did Jose object to himself??????

The extra space makes it easier to spell correctly and use proper grammar.

ummm, when is it suppose to actually serve that purpose for Jose :rolleyes:

What happened to Ann Finnell? She was there during jury selection but I haven't noticed her in the courtroom again.

I can only speculate, but perhaps she really wants to distance herself from the guilt phase of this trial, or distance herself from Baez, and his antics.

I hope its a computer analyst that tells about the chloroform searches!!!:great:

Someone interviewed on HLN said that a chloroform expert is on tap for tomorrow along with someone else. It should be interesting!

Dr. Drew having a mini breakdown over evidence....he obviously has not followed this case til now....

1. "Burpees".... yep. They make ya burp. Well named.

2. Still not sure on bong water residue v. pipe/bowl scrapings to produce the chemical signature on the paper towels. Either way, not in Caylee's tissues IMO. (And only IMO.)

3. Re: JB using pen and pad vs the technology in the courtroom--again IMO this is ONLY because he does not know how to use the technology and did not avail himself of opportunities to learn (CJBP gave both teams the opportunity to go into the courtroom and get used to the equipment). What he is doing with pen, paper, and easel, is exactly what the SA is doing using only the computer screens. This was made abundantly clear when JB approached GA or YM (?) with a blown-up photo of a gas can on a posterboard that was the exact same photo the SA had earlier used on the screens alone.

BBM

they even had the discussion this morning about him not being able to view something because he did not have Word! Ok, I don't have Word either on this computer (not wanting to spend any more $ for something I can do without), but I do have something that I can view almost anything it can view. It was a free download also! Why does a law firm not have that capability? ... well why don't they have a lot of capabilities they don't have??

The K9 handlers were there waiting on Friday afternoon and all day today. I think we will see them tomorrow also.

I can only speculate, but perhaps she really wants to distance herself from the guilt phase of this trial, or distance herself from Baez, and his antics.

I do wonder if she will be there through the end of this trial. She watched Casey turn on and off for the questioning of the juror's even during times when they were asked about making the decision to take her life...even though she would cry or attempt to make it appear that way when in front of the whole jury pool as the indictment was read. I just don't see how she can put on any kind of mitigation to support Casey when her actions are so noticeable.
It wouldn't surprise me to see a notice of withdrawl from this case soon.

I feel like today was one bad acid trip. Seriously. You cannot make this stuff up!!!! I swear, there had to be at least twenty lines that were probably added to the trial catch phrase thread. And each was loonier than the last! I am really tempted to try eating meat with a bag over my head and smoke pot in my trunk just to see if Dr. Vass is right! LOL. Too bad I have no money to go buy lots of meat.

Baez just Does. Not. Get. that doubt has to be REASONABLE! He thinks any doubt will work! Oh well, at least he didn't bring up his banana theory...I would have totally lost it had he done that!

Don't you think it's also to mess with their heads...having witnesses jump through hoops for him? I think it's very demeaning...and IMO it's designed for that very purpose.

Bingo! I totally agree !! IIRC, he had Dr Vaas on his knees listing compounds at the bottom of his asinine big pad display .... it's definitely to demean and throw off the witness in front of the jury
So glad he didn't get to do it this time .... Jose also seems to have ignored Judge Perry's advice to familiarize themselves with the technology in Courtroom 23 ... ignored it completely .... opting for poster board displays complete with logo advertisement on the back so the cameras would catch it ... he probably worked a deal to advertise for the company that made them in exchange for making them for the defense team ... oh and let's not forget the blowup picture of the gas can Jose used in OS ... WTH ? I mean WTH ? Is he ASKING to be made fun of ?

He did. I did not see it, but I'm sure it was glorious.

Twas. Indeed it was. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.

And on that happy note, I bid all of my beloved fellow sleuthers a good evening. I am going to go curl up with a good book and take my mind off this till the morrow.

It is astounding to me how similar the defendant and her counsel are. I believe that Mr. Baez is acting as he believes a lawyer should act. He is in this for himself and has Miss anthony believing that her best interest is at heart. I am seriously concerned that he is not adequate counsel and that miss anthony should be asked just one more time if shes satisfied. Just to make doubley sure.

Dr. Drew having a mini breakdown over evidence....he obviously has not followed this case til now....

I'll turn it on if you'll promise me that LKB is not on his show. I cannot stand that woman.... she has been yapping all day on IS. For someone who couldn't wait to quit the DT she wants to stay in the picture and tell everyone how smart Jb is .:banghead:

It is astounding to me how similar the defendant and her counsel are. I believe that Mr. Baez is acting as he believes a lawyer should act. He is in this for himself and has Miss anthony believing that her best interest is at heart. I am seriously concerned that he is not adequate counsel and that miss anthony should be asked just one more time if shes satisfied. Just to make doubley sure.

Someone said she told him "Good Job" today. :waitasec:

Where can I post a funny??? Someone alluded to a thread, but I can't find it.

What a wonderful way to stay in shape through all of this! Wow! I imagine you are sore but it should be well worth it..Heck, maybe I'll join you on Tuesday and loose the (not going to say) weight that I gained since this case started!

So glad I only have doggies so they didn't understand my grumbling curse words as soon as I sat down to get back up again...

I do some CrossFit...and they just recently did a workout called The Murph for a soldier (in honor of the recent holiday)...I am calling this the Caylee...

Something involving "job" I'm sure, but fee arrangements are not part of the official record.

omg...
sits on my hands... and repeats.. I will behave.. I will behave..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member