2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Heavens that's wonderful!! I would have joined you but I didn't realize Finnell was up today....:innocent:

I follow so religiously...

And when I woke up this morning...i was like! Yeah! Justice for Caylee...and then turned on my online medium and was like..."OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...this is gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day..."

I feel like today was one bad acid trip. Seriously. You cannot make this stuff up!!!! I swear, there had to be at least twenty lines that were probably added to the trial catch phrase thread. And each was loonier than the last! I am really tempted to try eating meat with a bag over my head and smoke pot in my trunk just to see if Dr. Vass is right! LOL. Too bad I have no money to go buy lots of meat.

Baez just Does. Not. Get. that doubt has to be REASONABLE! He thinks any doubt will work! Oh well, at least he didn't bring up his banana theory...I would have totally lost it had he done that!

:laugh:

Dude, a little advice ... first, smoke the pot, then re-watch the "eating meat in a bag" part of the trial today, make sure you know the correct steps ... repeat the first step and decide whether you still want to do a trunk experiment with raw meat or just raid the kitchen and re-watch the trial for entertainment value ... just a suggestion ... :D

RBBM--oh Summer! Here, the DT had one of these left over for you for tomorrow's Diet Coke:

istockphoto_6919793-drinking-straw.jpg

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6919793/2/istockphoto_6919793-drinking-straw.jpg

(Also, please share what is a "burpee"? Last I checked, that was a seed catalog. Perhaps Ynot should reacquaint herself with a personal trainer, hm?)

This was not lost on me...cause i had to google a good burpee (as The Soldier is super fit? And I am not? And he is gone? And I would like to be semi-fit when he comes home.

Start in a frog squat. Then push your legs out into a pushup/plant position. Then bring your legs back in, then stand up and then jump and then go back into the froggie position. THATS JUST ONE.

I googled it...to figure out what it was cause The Soldier (my awesomesauce husband) does 50 a day... FIFTY. 50.

Thanks for the link. Of course then I had to watch ICA again linger and linger and stack up all the things on the desk, manage the cords, smile, yada yada yada:banghead:
The SA's gathered their stuff neatly and left and all those other 'folks' took forever to gather their stuff up...but of course the guards let her sit and do all this...why don't they take her butt out right away? Geesh.
BBM...
The guards in the Pinellas County Courthouse caught on to her little stall tactic quickly and put an end to it. I thought they were much more vigilant in watching her throughout the hearings (jury selections).

I just turned it on, am watching now.

He kills me. Why do I turn this on every night?

Mark Eiglish(sp) is the best person I have seen on there so far.

Coming up next damning evidence against ICA the jurors hasn't seen yet.

Now what does he know?

:rocker: I missed the am session (you DO NOT want to know WHY!:sick:) and WOW, Dr. Vass BLEW it out of the park with his ability to present the subject! Wicked cool presentation, a lecture AND a "day in the life" all from the witness stand!:seeya:

This witness should cause JB to :truce:!

He kills me. Why do I turn this on every night?

Mark Eiglish(sp) is the best person I have seen on there so far.

Coming up next damning evidence against ICA the jurors hasn't seen yet.

Now what does he know?

lol.. what ever he is gonna say.. betcha we all knew it years ago.

Earlier today - it was mentioned (on this thread, I think) that there are surveillance videos from Home Depot now in evidence. I was at work and unable to determine the source of this information. Can someone help me out, please?

:laugh:

Dude, a little advice ... first, smoke the pot, then re-watch the "eating meat in a bag" part of the trial today, make sure you know the correct steps ... repeat the first step and decide whether you still want to do a trunk experiment with raw meat or just raid the kitchen and re-watch the trial for entertainment value ... just a suggestion ... :D
Being a person who was a teen in the late 60's early 70's, your post gave me the giggles.:floorlaugh:

Earlier today - it was mentioned (on this thread, I think) that there are surveillance videos from Home Depot now in evidence. I was at work and unable to determine the source of this information. Can someone help me out, please?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6625065&postcount=962"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)[/ame]

I would guess LKB. She has been flapping her gums a lot and is certainly giving Baez a lot of undeserved credit.

Being a person who was a teen in the late 60's early 70's, your post gave me the giggles.:floorlaugh:

LOL! I was in college in the late '60s and some colleagues in my dorm thought that I was a narc! NOT! Must have been my Bette DavisEyes ;)

Dr. Vass was wonderful today! For someone who hasn't testified in a courtroom before, he did an outstanding job!

As I listened to the testimony, I couldn't help but think of GA and CA who are in the courtroom every day. I wonder what their thoughts are? Are they seeing and accepting the truth? What do they think of JB now?

So I'm just pop tartin' in to give a shout out to all the WSers who provided the amazing color commentary today. I cursed the gods for setting up my day so I had to go into the office today. I sneaked peeks all day like a junkie looking for her next high. The DT sure likes to serve crazy on toast. Yummmm....I'm off to the videos to see for myself!

Dr. Vass was wonderful today! For someone who hasn't testified in a courtroom before, he did an outstanding job!

As I listened to the testimony, I couldn't help but think of GA and CA who are in the courtroom every day. I wonder what their thoughts are? Are they seeing and accepting the truth? What do they think of JB now?

Good questions all!!!...Wish I was a fly on the wall of the Anthony home.

HRCODEPINK said:
ETA: I have been known to be wrong before, but I really can't imagine that even she is not smart enough to know that she will be found guilty. I can't imagine that she is not already planning her appeals and in such, I see the bus turning around to come back at JB, who got off to get an ice cream and a hot dog.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

sorry - I HAD to post that again - I laughed so loud, I have tears running down my face!! Too good, HRCODEPINK!! Thanks!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean