GUILTY on all 3 Counts!!! Post-Verdict Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict he will look bored and disinterested and roll his eyes and yawn. IMO
That's fine, so long as it's noted for future reference when parole eligibility comes around. If he ever wants to see the light of day, he should be blubbering and cowering like in the police interrogation video.

I believe it will be shared. I think it's important for the world to know how this monster destroyed a family but most of all how Tori's life was taken b this selfish pathetic sick disgusting .

Thank you. I understand your point of view, but do not share it... I think there would be few among us who cannot imagine how this family was destroyed or the devastation they have suffered, I don't think it's necessary that we hear it from them personally.

I think the court definitely should hear the victim impact statements, but I question the value of them being made public. I believe I will sign off for that part, it feels dishonourable to me to read about their anguish. :(

That's fine, so long as it's noted for future reference when parole eligibility comes around. If he ever wants to see the light of day, he should be blubbering and cowering like in the police interrogation video.

May this man NEVER see the light of day ever again. No matter if he rolls his eyes or tries to apologize Etc.

Death (Tori's Law) would be to easy. I hope he enjoys his closet with bars and sleeps with an one eye open feeling for the rest of his life!

(edited ) opps i did it again posted on old forum. Closing window now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members