MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the person who took Lisa was known to her. And if this person was known to her, it wouldn't be a stranger, would it? Her mother said Lisa would happily go with anybody, which includes strangers. I don't buy that as true.
I think the child would have made big noise and not remained silent.

JMO

I agree, MyBelle. Stranger anxiety typically appears between 8 and 12 months of age, and it's considered to be a healthy psychological response.

Welllllll rumor is bad. :blowkiss: Let's not perpetuate rumors please. xoxoxo

Well one advantage that most of us Websleuthers have is we don't get confused about the "crib." We know its a baby's bed....as opposed to the place we "stay." See, I AM bilingual....and excellent at interpretation. That's what I get for having 4 kids in the current generation. Aren't you impressed?

:floorlaugh:

I think the person who took Lisa was known to her. And if this person was known to her, it wouldn't be a stranger, would it? Her mother said Lisa would happily go with anybody, which includes strangers. I don't buy that as true.
I think the child would have made big noise and not remained silent.

JMO

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I think her mother knows her better than you or I.
I believe it's possible because I've experienced it. It's also possible that the baby never even woke up.

Your post respectfully snipped.

This is what I believe happened with the lights. It doesn't make sense that the parents or even the perp left the lights on. I think it's also possible the child was woken up by a noise or something even though he may not remember it.

If that poor boy saw something strange in the night, crawled into mom's bed out of fear, then he may be feeling very sad and guilty now that he was not able to get her attention during the night.

ETA: When my son was about 5 he got up in the middle of the night to use the toilet. Somehow it flooded when he flushed,and he came into our bed and went to sleep. He may have tried to tell us, but we ignored him. Of course the next morning we had a catastrophy. When I asked him if he knew anything about it he cried so hard and felt so bad . Poor baby. It wasn't his fault but he felt terrible.

I don't draw conclusions about how well a baby was cared for just because of some family photos. The Anthony case had plenty of similar photos.

That said, if the baby was already gone from the house and the house was being staged to look like a stranger abduction, it wouldn't surprise me if the stuff in the crib was over-looked. Parents who are trying to hide a crime should make a mistake or two. I think that's how they usually get caught.

JMO

BBM I don't either, but by all accounts and by my own eyes that baby looked just like that everytime I saw her which during the nice weather we were having was most every day.

It was just terror to me when kids were sick. Scared the daylights out of me.

I hated it. I remember rocking my daughter for what seemed like hours, rubbing her back, kissing her forehead constantly to see if she felt warm.

She's 26 now and I still worry about her when she's sick.

BBM I don't either, but by all accounts and by my own eyes that baby looked just like that everytime I saw her which during the nice weather we were having was most every day.

by all accounts of those who saw Caylee Anthony, she was well cared for and Casey a good mother. It's not helpful "evidence" on which to form an opinion. That said, I'm still of the opinion the child is alive.

JMO

I'm on the fence but leaning toward support of the parents.

It feels hopeful to me that Lisa's mother took her boys outside with her to "flag" down the police as they pulled into the yard that morning. If my baby had been snatched, I would be fearful to let those boys out of my sight, especially in the house that had been violated by an intruder. If she had something to do with Lisa's disappearance, there would be no reason to bring those boys outside with her at 4:30 or 5 am in their pjs:twocents:. IMO

Where did this rumor come from?

A website we are not allowed to link. Perhaps I shouldn't have repeated the info. But it is out there. LE did confirm a call at 2:38...just don't know if they meant call or text.

*sigh*

Let's not repeat it until it can actually be confirmed. I don't want to break any rules.

OK soooooooo we are not going to continue to press rumors from FB right? 10-4? Anyone could make that up. In another case someone actually made up a fake FB that looked like a news site. And posted all kinds of smack on it.

So lets roll with fact. If MSM could confirm that rumor they would.

xoxoxoxo

I want a badge....I want to be privy to all thats going on behind the LE and FBI scenes. And I want to be the one to leak legit information to Websleuths. It would make me vveeeerrrryyyyy popular.

My HOPE is that mom was hiding the baby away because she was going to leave the marriage and did not want a custody battle. But that is a pretty psycho way of doing things, so I do not have much hope it is true.

I just cannot think of any other reasons that she would want to stash her away secretly.

ETA: I just remembered that they are not legally married yet. But it would still become a custody battle. And am I right that she was going through a custody dispute with the father of her son already?

I want a badge....I want to be privy to all thats going on behind the LE and FBI scenes. And I want to be the one to leak legit information to Websleuths. It would make me vveeeerrrryyyyy popular.

But I bet you wouldn't be very popular with LE or FBI....and probably wouldn't have your job long...:)

I was not trying to imply that the Anthony case was the first one to rake in cash or that they were trend setters but this isbthe first case where I was aware of family members getting 200 grand for photos in 1 interview and I think for that reason there are others who are aware of this also and it will continue to have people trying to.claim a. Kidnapping to take in the cash and I also forgot to mention the money that is sent directly to the parents from good hearted people who just want to help out..a case that reminds me of this is the Haeily Cummings case...

I would assume that parents in previous cases were also paid for their child's pictures. However, I think the Anthony case was the first one where that information was publicized, due to the Sunshine Laws. But even if it was never officially said in other missing person cases that the media was paying the parents money, someone could still make that assumption. Plus, in all missing person cases, they have ways to donate to help with the search, so someone could just think they would make money that way.

Also, the motive behind pretending your child is missing does not have to be money. Some people would just like the idea of the entire country knowing their name, getting lots of media attention, public sympathy, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding