Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

Image of the laundry bag, the one recovered from the dump site, is horrendous. Same goes for the shorts. Geez.

These are the clearest images I have seen yet.

How did G&C look at this particular photo when shown to them, and not react?

For those that cannot download the file with all pics:

10yqvki.jpg

I really appreciate the effort you have gone to but not only could I not open this file once downloaded I am also unable to delete it now. Help!
I know...it tells me I have nothing to delete.

I know...it tells me I have nothing to delete.

The 7-Zip link that I provided up thread. Go to that link and download that little program. It worked for me.

If you don't feel comfortable downloading that program and there is something specific that you want to see, let me know and I will upload it to the thread.

Thank you so much for posting these images, as I can't get them to open from MM's download. (Sorry MM)

Could you (pretty please) post Exhibit 22?

TIA

Thank you so much for posting these images, as I can't get them to open from MM's download. (Sorry MM)

Could you (pretty please) post Exhibit 22?

TIA

2z3nqmw.jpg

s17zfn.jpg

These two pieces of paper were taken from the home b/c in some of the other pics of these same two pieces of paper you can see that they are laid out on the rug from Caylee's room.

If you get an error message when you try to extract the files into your computer, skip the extraction process. Just open the 09_ADepo_Exhibit folder in the Zip program, then open Georges folder, hold down your shift key, select all of the images in the folder, then use your mouse to drag the images into a new folder onto your computer. Do the same thing with Cindy's Depo folder.

That worked for me and I didn't have to download a new program.

Here is the garage pic that was shown to both Cindy and George.

14mbbxy.jpg

Have an older PC laptop with XP Pro, have Winzip installed on that and it worked fine.

Could also be a firewall/Antivirus program issue maybe?

It's not working for me either - even with the 7-zip program.

Didn't one of the lists of items retrieved pursuant to the search warrants (maybe the Dec. 11 one?) say "two handwritten notes" from Casey's dresser or something similar?

ETA: Sorry, the two notes were apparently taken from a chest in Caylee's room. I have no link...just googled and got lists put up by bloggers.

If you get an error message when you try to extract the files into your computer, skip the extraction process. Just open the 09_ADepo_Exhibit folder in the Zip program, then open Georges folder, hold down your shift key, select all of the images in the folder, then use your mouse to drag the images into a new folder onto your computer. Do the same thing with Cindy's Depo folder.

That worked for me and I didn't have to download a new program.

Thanks Jolynna, I took your advice and it worked for me!!!!

It's not working for me either - even with the 7-zip program.

I had some trouble too. I think what I ultimately did that worked was to download the 7-zip, then download the Filedropper folder, then right-click on that .zip folder, then say "open with" 7-zip, which didn't actually open anything ;) but did prompt me to install 7-zip. Then when I right-clicked on the .zip folder again, there was a new option "7-zip" above the "open with" options. I chose "7-zip" then "extract files" I think.

Interesting that CA refused to give Tim M anything of Caylee's when he was searching. That would have provided the dogs with her scent. The reason...CA was not interested in anyone assisting if they were not going to look for an "alive" Caylee.

That would not have helped TM look for Caylee.If that really happened I'm not sure why.Scent tracking dogs follow our constantly shedding skin cells.If Caylee had wandered away and got lost in the woods,that might have helped. Cadaver dogs don't follow those scents.They search until they hit on a spot with the smell of decomp.
This is OT,but I think it's a mistake made over and over on these threads. I'm not even sure tracking dogs can pick up a scent after 2 months.With the winds and rains,the skin cells would have scattered.
That is our tracking dog in my siggie.Our son has autism and we needed a tracker in case he wanders off.

Why would someone have a folding toothbrush in their cooler (pg 3738 of property form-items seized)?

Cindy did say she was in the habit of brushing after each meal but...come on - leaving one in the cooler for that?

Sorry for ya'll that are having troubles with the file. Thought it would be easier to just zip the whole batch and upload them, so you'd have the highest quality pix.

If I can do anything different, let me know. Maybe upload them to Flickr or something?

Thanks for getting them - you didn't have to do that but yet, you continue to be our foot soldier!

Sorry for ya'll that are having troubles with the file. Thought it would be easier to just zip the whole batch and upload them, so you'd have the highest quality pix.

If I can do anything different, let me know. Maybe upload them to Flickr or something?

No worries. Followed Jolynna's advice and got them. :up:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back