Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

Well, ONE reason to get someone's DNA from objects they used is if you think they're dead and want to compare their DNA to remains found. Another reason would be if you think someone's the father and want to check...although I don't think that has anything to do with anything that would be sealed. UNLESS one of the things Dominic C was asked to do was to look into the paternity question? And LE asked him about this during the sealed interview?

Hmmmm. :waitasec:
Is it possible that they DID do other paternity testing and DID prove whom the father is and that MAYBE the father is the one funding the defense?:waitasec: And the document was another paternity test result? hmmm....

Didn't see this posted. Regarding letters:

Conway also said his clients are communicating with their jailed daughter, Casey, through letters delivered by her attorney, Jose Baez.

June 22, 2009

Video: Anthony family attorney Brad Conway on ‘Today' show to discuss Caylee Anthony autopsy report
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...Show-to-discuss-Caylee-Anthony-autopsy-report
He clearly states they are exchanging letters through Jose so hmmm...
Also I watched the video clip and the defense "expert" talks about no residual evidence of the tape (adhesive) on the bone? How dumb is THAT? She had SKIN when the tape went on!!! She did not tape it to Caylee's SKELETON! Oh God this is unreal!

I had this saved, good thing because the link no longer works:

"Life is always brighter with a smile," said Miami, Fla. native Christina Baez. While Christina, like most Miami natives, loves the beach, her home and heart is in the Swamp. Christina, this year's PRSSA Tresurer, dreamt of being a Gator and a Gator cheerleader since she was 7 years old, when she lived with her mother in on-campus housing, just a few steps away from Christina's freshman year dorm.

Now a senior, Christina has been a member of the Florida Competitive Cheerleading Orange team for three seasons. She also has a background in media relations and crisis management matched by few other public relations students. During the summer of 2008, Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. During this period, Christina handled all national and local media appearances for her father in print, network and cable television, and radio. Christina has worked closely with major print publications such as People magazine and the Orlando Sentinel. She also worked daily with major network shows such as Good Morning America, NBC's Today show, Fox American News Live and ABC's 20/20. She has worked with programs on CNN, including Larry King Live and Nancy Grace.

Christina's ultimate dream is to travel the world. In the past few years, Christina has visited several popular destinations such as Southern Europe, Morocco, New York City, Las Vegas and the Bahamas. She has combined her passion for traveling and Public Relations, and is currently interning with Contiki Holidays in their Field Marketing Internship program on-campus. Christina will graduate in May 2009 as a Public Relations major with minors in Spanish and Leadership.

http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html
Here is another link at another site where it says she also arranged media appearances for the Anthony FAMILY!
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christina-baez/11/38a/188

I can't figure out what I'm trying to figure out. This thread is about Baez reacting so strongly to stop Cindy from saying something further that must've been a big deal. What?

Guess I never realized there was a tooth found. Can't get that out of my mind either.

I'm reading every one's theories on this. It's nice to be in the company of such great sleuthers. What was it Baez wanted to keep sealed and quiet? Was he trying to keep Cindy from blurting out something to do with that toothbrush? The diary? Was he trying to hide the fact that Casey brought him profit-making photo albums from home? Please help me. I've lost my way on this one.

I can't figure out what I'm trying to figure out. This thread is about Baez reacting so strongly to stop Cindy from saying something further that must've been a big deal. What?

Guess I never realized there was a tooth found. Can't get that out of my mind either.

I'm reading every one's theories on this. It's nice to be in the company of such great sleuthers. What was it Baez wanted to keep sealed and quiet? Was he trying to keep Cindy from blurting out something to do with that toothbrush? The diary? Was he trying to hide the fact that Casey brought him profit-making photo albums from home? Please help me. I've lost my way on this one.

I'm lost in the same maze with you. I don't think anyone has much more than theories at this time. But I have faith that they'll finally get it figured out!!

I'm lost in the same maze with you. I don't think anyone has much more than theories at this time. But I have faith that they'll finally get it figured out!!

I think Faefrost is on to something here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4309261&postcount=342"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.07.28 and 29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2[/ame]

I missed this, it must have been filed late, it wasn't on the clerk's site when I looked at it Friday.

10/16/2009
A
MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

Should have filed it 2 months ago, Jose. The cat's already out of the bag! :)

My bad - This motion is for DOMINIC's upcoming depo, not Cindy's as I originally thought. I'll post the motion in a Dominic thread in a little while.

MuzikMan -

First off thanks for all that you do! Second, are you going to be able to get a color copy of the exhibits from the depos? If so, will you be able to post them?

They could not (or Would not) make color copies of these for me. The exhibits are color pictures. I used my iPhone and took pix, they aren't that great but a little better than the B&W copies.

I took a number of pix of Exhibits 22 and 23. Hope they can be deciphered! :)

Also took some pix of George's exhibits.

Download them here. No sign-up required, just click on "Download This File" and fill in a few Captcha letters/numbers and the file will download.

http://www.filedropper.com/09adepoexhibits

They could not (or Would not) make color copies of these for me. The exhibits are color pictures. I used my iPhone and took pix, they aren't that great but a little better than the B&W copies.

Download them here. No sign-up required, just click on "Download This File" and fill in a few Captcha letters/numbers and the file will download.

Thanks. Boy, some of those shots from KCs car sure do appear to be "staged". Wonder how that happened :waitasec: :innocent:

What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the file and and saved it. Then tried to extract the zip file but all I got was an empty folder, "_MACOSX"...no pics. Help!

Besides, they might be able to blame this mess on him. Win/win for CA.

Respectfully snipped.

At the beginning of the case, wasn't GA cheating on CA with someone? I'm surprised that CA hasn't blamed that mystery woman for all this mess. That would be an interesting twist.

What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the file and and saved it. Then tried to extract the zip file but all I got was an empty folder, "_MACOSX"...no pics. Help!

Not sure, might be a Mac/Windoze problem. Let me check.... I did download it to my Mac and it was alright.

Not sure, might be a Mac/Windoze problem. Let me check.... I did download it to my Mac and it was alright.

Downloaded the 7-zip program (it's freeware) and it worked just fine. It might be a MAC/PC issue. However the 7-zip program was a quick work around.

www.7-zip.org

Me neither...probably has something to do with the type of computer I have.

Downloaded the 7-zip program (it's freeware) and it worked just fine. It might be a MAC/PC issue. However the 7-zip program was a quick work around.

www.7-zip.org

Have an older PC laptop with XP Pro, have Winzip installed on that and it worked fine.

Could also be a firewall/Antivirus program issue maybe?

I really appreciate the effort you have gone to but not only could I not open this file once downloaded I am also unable to delete it now. Help!

Just listened to the audio again and something this time around caught my attention. GA states (shortly after 8:00 mark) that he knows that KC has deleted some stuff off their computer, such as "shared photos of Caylee, things they have done"....

Have we ever found out which of the photos that have been released were actually deleted by KC but retrieved by LE or FBI?

Would be interesting to know exactly WHICH pics of Caylee KC thought would be damning for some reason?
I'd really like to see those pics!

Image of the laundry bag, the one recovered from the dump site, is horrendous. Same goes for the shorts. Geez.

These are the clearest images I have seen yet.

How did G&C look at this particular photo when shown to them, and not react?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back