Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

Okay, more on the toothbrushes. I was wrong. The Spiderman one came from Cindy's bathroom. She said she remembered it when she was getting the hairbrush.

"And that's when Casey asked me if I had another toothbrush for Caylee and I told her about the toothbrush that was in the backpack and the one that I had given --"

Then Baez stops and asks to go off the record. So was it the Spiderman toothbrush that was in the backpack?

Bold by me
Why oh why would either page of exhibit 22 be sealed???

Is it the tooth? I mean getting a swab for DNA testing doesn't need to be sealed, right? Gathering items that might have Caylee's DNA doesn't need to be sealed, right?

What the heck is on this page that needs to be sealed?

I find the tooth very interesting. What 2 1/2 year old loses teeth? AND remember the big deal CA made about Caylee having 20 teeth, but the autopsy only showed 18? CA knows that Caylee had 20 teeth because CA brushed Caylee's teeth. Where did the tooth come from and why?

Salem

Bold by me

I find the tooth very interesting. What 2 1/2 year old loses teeth? AND remember the big deal CA made about Caylee having 20 teeth, but the autopsy only showed 18? CA knows that Caylee had 20 teeth because CA brushed Caylee's teeth. Where did the tooth come from and why?

Salem

Hi Salem. I have talked myself into believing that there was no tooth given to JB (or anyone). I don't think there was a tooth. I think tooth was written on a list prepared by someone (maybe JB?) as suggestions of what kind of things to look for in the house that would have dna. There were other things on this list that were not provided (that we're aware of); i.e., "straw," "chewing gum," "band aid" and "wash cloth." So I think "tooth" was written by someone who may not have been aware that a 2 1/2 year old is too young to have lost any teeth. Again, only moo.

You may be right Unicorn. Also, someone else posted that they thought it might be a typo for toothbrush. I just found it very interesting because of the 20 teeth discussion in CA's depo.

Salem

snipped

I think of you guys as Caylee's angels, Caylee's voice and I am proud to know you. I am going over to donate money now for your fund. Thank you, thank you, thank you for always taking your own time and energy and your own money to go get us all the documents this entire year. It has been a huge commitment on your part. If I were ever in a fight, I'd sure want you on my side.[/QUOTE]

I really think Kathi B. would be interested in seeing MM's find. Especially if the original link isn't working anymore. Muzik, I am telling you, she is going to ask you to work with her! :)

I missed this, it must have been filed late, it wasn't on the clerk's site when I looked at it Friday.

10/16/2009
A
MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

Should have filed it 2 months ago, Jose. The cat's already out of the bag! :)

I missed this, it must have been filed late, it wasn't on the clerk's site when I looked at it Friday.

10/16/2009
A
MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

Should have filed it 2 months ago, Jose. The cat's already out of the bag! :)

Hey JB...A day late and a dollar short LOL

Just going on the logic that these folks tend to lie about just about anything and everything, I am going to believe the meeting took place and they received their messages from Casey...and I am going to go one step further than that and also believe that this was NOT the last time that this happened. Perhaps Jose typed KC's messages into his laptop and then just opened them up and let them read. It is difficult to imagine that they all went over a year with NO communication from KC...if she received letters AT the jail, would that info go on the record? I know George says he had written to her...if no letters were received, well...

It wouldn't even have to be that complicated. Casey could just have e-mailed from Jose's computer don't you think? Or givem him messages which they could pick up from him.

The law/rules and Jose Baez are strangers????? as someone we know might say . . .

Any message passed from KC to her lawyer then to her family are not privelaged and should have been turned over as evidence.

I'm not quoting the post your "eek" belongs too because I'd get in trouble (refer to Post 255 in this thread).
Makes me wonder if she was the babysitter because of the craziness of these relationships, etc.

The whole "resume" really pizzes me off - talk about opportunistic and poor taste imo.

MuzikMan -

First off thanks for all that you do! Second, are you going to be able to get a color copy of the exhibits from the depos? If so, will you be able to post them?

I'm not quoting the post your "eek" belongs too because I'd get in trouble. Makes me wonder if she was the babysitter because of the craziness of these relationships, etc.

The whole resume really pizzes me off - talk about opportunistic and poor taste imo.

What resume?:waitasec:

I think the objections were over two different issues. The second one was about the photos KC and JB sold. (Money for photos sealed by JS)

The first objection was about the list that CA kept trying to say that she did not recognize the handwriting. The SA is asking her to list the items she gave to JB, but she keeps going back to the list on the right side of the photo. She wants to make it clear that she had nothing to do with JB's list. This when JB starts saying NO, NO and zip it. He does not want anything on the record about that list. He does not want it known that he wrote it, not because of what is on the list but WHY he wants those items. Ashton finally settles it by saying this: " Perhaps I can suggest that you limit your answer to the physical items. Because the question was what items were given, rather than AN EXPLANATION OF WHY" So Ashton let the cat out of the bag without JB catching it. So the question is WHY did JB write the list. Why did JB want Caylee's DNA? What was he going to compare it to? This was long before Caylee was found. Did he want the items to prevent LE from getting Caylee's DNA? Did he want the DNA to compare because he knew where Caylee was? Maybe JB meant toothbrush when he wrote tooth on the list. AT one point CA said the toothbrush was in KC's backpack and JB objected and they went off record again.

The fact that JB wanted Caylee's DNA that soon shows that he knew Caylee was dead. That would be Attorney Client privilege so wouldn't anything that revealed that be sealed?

Well, ONE reason to get someone's DNA from objects they used is if you think they're dead and want to compare their DNA to remains found. Another reason would be if you think someone's the father and want to check...although I don't think that has anything to do with anything that would be sealed. UNLESS one of the things Dominic C was asked to do was to look into the paternity question? And LE asked him about this during the sealed interview?

Hmmmm. :waitasec:

Well, ONE reason to get someone's DNA from objects they used is if you think they're dead and want to compare their DNA to remains found. Another reason would be if you think someone's the father and want to check...although I don't think that has anything to do with anything that would be sealed. UNLESS one of the things Dominic C was asked to do was to look into the paternity question? And LE asked him about this during the sealed interview?

Interesting that CA refused to give Tim M anything of Caylee's when he was searching. That would have provided the dogs with her scent. The reason...CA was not interested in anyone assisting if they were not going to look for an "alive" Caylee.

I really can't see CA, with her personality, not wanting to know who the father of Caylee was. She might not want Dad involved in the A's life but CA firmly believes that 'knowledge is power' and she wants to be the one with the power. I can definitly see Ca sending DC on the mission to find the 'daddy'. Besides, they might be able to blame this mess on him. Win/win for CA.

I really can't see CA, with her personality, not wanting to know who the father of Caylee was. She might not want Dad involved in the A's life but CA firmly believes that 'knowledge is power' and she wants to be the one with the power. I can definitly see Ca sending DC on the mission to find the 'daddy'. Besides, they might be able to blame this mess on him. Win/win for CA.
I firmly believe that Cindy has sleuthed every movement of Casey's for a long time. She has to be in control of everything. The info she obtained along the way is what the conflicts between her and Casey was about. I believe she knew EVERYTHING all before this. Now she pretends to know nothing so she can paint Casey as a great all around mother and daughter...'I trusted her, never felt I needed to check her job, stories etc.' I believe she sleuthed Casey more than George did. Cindy is just the opposite of what she is portraying.
Would love to hear what she told the therapist she saw that recommended she boot Casey out. It would be...1. Fake job 2. Fake babysitter 3. Stealing money 4. Caylee not safe due to all of the above.

And another one regarding letters:

Anthonys To Mail Letters To Casey Despite Policy

http://www.wesh.com/news/20672110/detail.html

September 1, 2009

The Orange County Jail said Tuesday that its re-emphasis on the ban for lawyers bringing personal letters into the jail has nothing to do with Casey Anthony's attorney.

Administrators have posted a sign strongly reminding lawyers visiting the facility that it is a felony to bring in contraband items, including personal letters.

snip

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, confirmed that Baez has a standing policy of controlling letters going between Casey Anthony and her family.

Thanks MM I had not thought of that. I was thinking LE took it from the home but how would they have recognized it's importance since it contained no names? Being in her notebook makes much more sense.

Also thanks for the info on Christina.

GA also reported during his depo that his notebook had mysteriously disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH
Back