Pictures

Yeah, and Kate looks like she is ready to climb over that table and punch somebody.

Yes her expression is like "bring it on" She is one hard ticket!

Gerry looks quite worn out really, the eyes look really tired, drained! I think that tells us that she is perhaps the stronger of the two?

The Sunday People (UK) Pictures of Canadian Vacation

SundayPeople7-12-08.jpg

SundayPeopleCU7-12-08.jpg

SundayPeopleInside.jpg
These pics are only available in large size with an online purchase but, you get the idea.

That empty bed and the small dents she made just tug at my heart-poor,poor little girl.

Funny thing is...

The blanket/sheets are turned down as if someone would have been under them.

But the little dents look like someone was lying on top of the blankets.

Anyone else see this?

Strange....

Creepy. Well, we know Kate was lying about Cuddle Cat being placed on a high shelf, it's definitely on the bed...matter of fact I don't see any high shelves in any of the pictures. Call me a hater...go ahead, I don't care. <modsnip>

Funny thing is...

Anyone else see this?

Strange....

Or she stood on top of the bed, possibly. Or got out and sat there for a minute.

Why is Cuddle Cat on the bed? Did Kate supposedly move it? It's in a normal position.

It doesn't matter what Kate says, though, in some ways, because she was there alone. Her word cannot be relied upon in that light.

Interesting that there were wine and liquor bottles in the car...Rented after Maddie vanished. Open container and/or drinking and driving must be legal in UK...like baby listening?

Funny thing is...

Anyone else see this?

Strange....

Not really strange-you should have seen my 2y/o nephews cot this morning-like a herd of elephants had slept in it lol

Pictures of 5A on the night of May 3rd

Bedroom2.jpg

5ABedroom.jpg

MaddiesBed.jpg

TheBed.jpg

TheWindow.jpg

5APatio.jpg

Apt1.jpg

Apt2.jpg

Apt3.jpg

Look at the difference in the way the covers look between the first photo and Maddiesbed photo. They don't look the same to me. Also in the first photo cc seems to be missing?

Salem

Look at the difference in the way the covers look between the first photo and Maddiesbed photo. They don't look the same to me. Also in the first photo cc seems to be missing?

Salem

The first photo is of the bed next to the window which was not the bed Maddie slept in. I read that Kate slept there occasionally during the holiday.

Why have they saved this until now?
What have they also got saved up?
They don't specify how we are to help, I am not prepared to donate, I don't travel abroad?
These pair set my hinky meter to "shrill"

Was this the David Payne twiddling his nipples holiday?

David Payne sounds interesting lol. I find it .. worrying that two Drs said they wouldnt leave there kids with him.

The holiday your talking about where the two Doctors made the allegations about him was in Mallorca. I do feel sorry for those pair with there statements having been made public :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136
Back