2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

Wow. I do feel bad for them! IMO MN was the only sensible professional on board who was giving sound advice. I am willing to bet the KFN has been a big issue in their swaying of honesty etc. and the loss of MN!

As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.
*snipped* from link above.

Wow.

Now I guess we can put a new spin on the hug fest at Tabu the night before the search...thank goodness. I was kind of worried for a minute...

He no doubt doesn't have "fuzzy" feelings from the KFN and its "leaders". I read into that 'tween the lines. Also suspect he knows more than what he wrote as well and to distance himself now than later.

Who in Orlawndo will now assume the title of legal beagle for the A's. Whoever it is will need to learn to speak A'nese real fast.

Snipped Quote from the article: "I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will."

Yep--Cindy and her big mouth--spewing cr@p at every turn, that did her in. FINALLY!

I will be damned!:eek:
I feel bad for Mr. Nejame. I really think he wanted to help them out, esp. with how negatively the A's are perceived. However, it became obvious that they had their own agenda, which did not include listening to his advice. What else could he do?
I wonder what the A's will have to say.

I remember reading posts stating that Nejame also represents KidFinders and/or The Never Lose Hope Foundation and that one of those entities was paying for the Anthony's representation.
Is this true?? Do we have proof??
If so, I think Nejame's withdrawal from representation could be extremely significant.
It's quite abnormal and possibly inappropriate for an attorney to issue a public statement of this nature. Something weird is going on.

So here's my question....if CA and GA are no longer represented by council, can LE now bring them in for further interviews and questioning??

Interesting...

I wonder if they are still doing the "presser" today...

(Also - I'm not surprised either.)

I think he's quiting because of the news conference.

Shazamm, never saw that coming. Well good for him, but I still want to know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. Hey NeJame, DISH!

So here's my question....if CA and GA are no longer represented by council, can LE now bring them in for further interviews and questioning??

They could always bring them in for questioning. And they can always refuse to answer certain questions or have an attorney present, IMO.

He no doubt doesn't have "fuzzy" feelings from the KFN and its "leaders". I read into that 'tween the lines. Also suspect he knows more than what he wrote as well and to distance himself now than later.

Who in Orlawndo will now assume the title of legal beagle for the A's. Whoever it is will need to learn to speak A'nese real fast.

Bold mine. I do not think there is a lawyer in the tricounty area who will touch this case with a ten foot pole. Why would any lawyer step in to help if his client will not do what he advises?

I think he's quiting because of the news conference.

i thought that too...and for some reason last night while watching NG - some kind of light went off in my head and i said - MN's going to quit...i couldnt tell you what sparked it.

good for him.

i hope LE resumes their interviews with the A's now...

I just read his statement....it seems heartfelt and very professional. I suspect the press conference will come shortly now, it seems he may have wanted to disassociate himself with them quickly before the presser happened.

He pretty much said he believes Casey is guilty of killing Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back