2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

During the JB park search LP states he talked with both PI's about Caylees body. At the same time MN is doing a press conference with TM & that wacky drunk dude. I can't believe all these men may have known Caylees whereabouts. I'm hoping LE has been keeping a silent watchful eye out on all the players so far.

Karen, on HLN Thursday, the TV show that has Mike Galanos on it, LP stated that he did not talk to Hoover until around Dec. 15th,(when he returned to OrLawndo), so LP was not aware of the PIs videotaping until after Caylee's remains were found.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/11/deputies_discover_body_of_child.html
Minute-To-Minute Update In Remains Discovery
Friday, December 12, 2008 10:05:56 PM
4:05 p.m.:
NeJame also said that part of the reason he resigned as the Anthonys lawyer was because they were in denial about their daughter's involvement in Caylee's disappearance and that he could not endorse them saying Casey is innocent. "I resigned a few weeks ago because I could not support, in any way, shape or form, Casey."

"I've been expecting this day for a while and although it is a very, very sad day, I think in many ways we can now really pass on our full blessings to this child and allow her to go in the peace that she deserves and allowing her mother to be prosecuted as she deserves," NeJame said.

I believe MN has a two year old little daughter (in fact, I think he has two year old twins).

My jury is still out on him.

ITA-I still can't get that couch photo (with the drunk cowboy and TM) out of my head! I want to believe that they (MN and TM) got close enough to see what was happening and got out before they got caught up in the mess.
DM, crazy Joy and her child-punching husband, the drunk cowboy, and who knows who else in this group have police records-God, what a motley crew!!:mad:

During the JB park search LP states he talked with both PI's about Caylees body. At the same time MN is doing a press conference with TM & that wacky drunk dude. I can't believe all these men may have known Caylees whereabouts. I'm hoping LE has been keeping a silent watchful eye out on all the players so far.

do you have a link to this info? I'd like to read it and check out the date. tia

He no doubt doesn't have "fuzzy" feelings from the KFN and its "leaders". I read into that 'tween the lines. Also suspect he knows more than what he wrote as well and to distance himself now than later.

Who in Orlawndo will now assume the title of legal beagle for the A's. Whoever it is will need to learn to speak A'nese real fast.
very interesting

I remember reading posts stating that Nejame also represents KidFinders and/or The Never Lose Hope Foundation and that one of those entities was paying for the Anthony's representation.
Is this true?? Do we have proof??
If so, I think Nejame's withdrawal from representation could be extremely significant.
It's quite abnormal and possibly inappropriate for an attorney to issue a public statement of this nature. Something weird is going on.
bold mine, and also very interesting.

Whoa - that was a very interesting "I'm quitting" statement. Now, of course, I want to know what he meant by it - the part about what is going on behind the scenes, etc. Put MN on the list of people who have been battered and beaten (figuratively, of course) by Casey Anthony. That list is getting longer and longer every day, isn't it?
bold mine.

While searching YouTube for the most recent videos related to this case, I noticed that Mark NeJame has released several relevant videos, including one that was posted today.

The NeJame Law YouTube channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/nejamelaw

I'm thinking this is perfect timing....since this weekend is that 48 hour episode of the mock trial....

Thank You MN for showing this at a most appropriate time..

Also the he77 these people live with on a daily basis, is their own doing...all they want is the truth about what happened to Caylee, yet they obfuscate from the truth and are now on this ridiculous, incredulous state of changing their own testimonies, again, Baez is the instigator as he was when he heard of this press conference and GA busting in...first time I saw GA take control of something, eh....I bet he felt like such an idiot after speaking with MN but it also appears, he's forgotten that quick for he fell for it again...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Wow - just Wow - George shows up to Nejame's office and stops a press conference in order to scream and yell at him - because Baez called him and said................what? That Texas Equisearch had photos of the search area from the air ? Like he didn't know those photos existed ?

Man - Baez fingers keep stirring the pot don't they?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back